Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance (49356 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
E reach to pray for, just see where the snake is aiming
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by McPerry(f): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
See where python carry head go. chaiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by prince9851(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mimienudles:
Mumu... see nonsense play, rough play
smh
dis is what africa does to pple

1 Like

Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by Dannieln1: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
H
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
admax:
That must be a picture of lalasticlala and his parent's chats.

I don't know why he is obsessed with snakes!
grin grin grin
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by ylaa(f): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
hahahahahahahaha

NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
I don't like where that snakes' head is o.
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by uniqueogo(f): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
undecidedit's just a picture yes!!!. but why make use of a snake Geez I hate those creatures with passion even if nah for dream I see am, I dey run pass my shadow
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
ednut1:
python does not bite and its not venomous grin

Pytons bite
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by tit(f): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
The boy is in heavy bondage

1 Like

Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by profmallor: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Don't mind him, Let him put his hands inside a pythons mouth and see if the infections from the bite alone wont kill him.

neoapocalypse:

Pytons bite
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by Emmanuel602(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
ednut1:

Like seriously? shocked shocked shocked no wonder Anambra people don't kill it. Fear will never allow me go near it sha even if it doesn't bite
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by Crixina(f): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
ednut1:
What does it do then?

Cos I'm about to be disappointed
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by cooljude(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
ednut1:
.Pythons bite cause they've got rear facing teeth which they use in grabbing their prey, but I agree with you that they are not venomous.

1 Like

Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by ednut1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Crixina:
What does it do then?

Cos I'm about to be disappointed
constrict- squeeze life out of its prey. dat one in d pic can constrict a goat or dog

2 Likes

Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by princeemmma(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
u are playing with python abi? continue

Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
I just dey imagine what my mum would have done, was that her son nd she in the group. lmao grin grin

Loving parents are the best.
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by YesNoMaybe: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
L0velyn:
I am imagining things.... cheesy
Yeah. You are imagining another 'snake'. I can see through your mind.
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by frankpro27(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
It's not real python.
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by mr1759: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
broda abeg apart from that prayer wey ur mama dey pray, all my ladies wey dey here vex pas ur mama, them say y u go allow the snake go put head for that place. nor let snake bit that thing oh pls men are very scarce now adays

1 Like

Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by usj(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
L0velyn:
I am imagining things.... cheesy

Don't worry the snake won't bite his dick.
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by queenitee(f): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Parents sha grin grin grin...But haha the snake self nah ashawo snake,see where its head is..
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by menwongo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
This just rubber snake. Which of the python have such colour?
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
H
verygudbadguy:
Our parents ehn.. They can be over religious a times..

The way they cast and bind demons ehn, demons for don finish for this country but alas, dem dey plenty ni.

It is well sha.

Oluwa ba ooo wi
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by bamasite2: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
His life, his snake!THURSDAY 004 BRAIN TRAINING EXERCISE

1. QUESTION:

*Shape*

*Disturb*   

*Shake*   

*Upshot*   

*Alter*

Which word is the odd one out?
http://puzzlesplanet..com.ng/2017/01/NEW-YEAR-BRAIN-TRAINING-EXERCISES-THURSDAY004-SERIES.html
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by debque(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
ednut1:
constrict- squeeze life out of its prey. dat one in d pic can constrict an goat or dog
"an goat" seriously?? undecided
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by ednut1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
debque:
"an goat" seriously?? undecided
undecided shit happens when u type fast
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by verygudbadguy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
H

Oluwa ba ooo wi

grin
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by Baba4dgals: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
HIScraziness:
See the Python aiming at his deek, just a bite tho lipsrsealed

Nigerians tho, anything out of the ordinary is satanic/demonic grin cheesy
That's black pple mentality 4 u...
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by Sirpluv: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pythons arent poisonous. . .
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by mithras(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
menwongo:
This just rubber snake. Which of the python have such colour?

Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by logica(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
HIScraziness:
anything out of the ordinary is satanic/demonic grin cheesy
...and what's extraordinary here?
Re: Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance by slysteel: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nigerians are so ignorant,na so dem dey fear everything,pls that is an albino Burmese python,its harmless and its not venomous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car / Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.