Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) (37894 Views)

UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) / ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by bestpunterever: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
amaben2020:
Still better than being a ritualist

Greetings to my Amala brothers
what do u do with dis headless body, www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/naked-headless-ladys-body-found-enugu/ conclusion: every tribes do rituals in Africa.

7 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dem take this drug business swear for these people? Every social vices can be attributed to them. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Super1Star: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thank God NDLEA captured these ojukwu and Osu that wanted to travel out of the country where they would have spoilt the good name of Nigeria and dent our good image.

Ojukwus and Osus with hard drugs are like 5 and 6.

Kudos to NDLEA

3 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by jrusky(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Guys stop this embarrassing drug business you are calling hustling this is so annoying every time this same cocaine all the time una no dey hear word??

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by amaben2020(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
bestpunterever:
what do u do with dis headless body, www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/naked-headless-ladys-body-found-enugu/ conclusion: every tribes do rituals in Africa.

Bros, YELLOWBAR people na our Oga for that way, I no fit follow una drag am abeg

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chai.... is this part of the curse ojukwu place on them? inserting drug through your anus... and the idiot com dey Confess say without the knowledge of his wife , Wetin concern this with ur wife...

2 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Rilwayne001: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
amaben2020:
Still better than being a ritualist

Greetings to my Amala brothers

What's the difference?
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by joepentwo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin cool

2 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by spinna: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Anus economy..the "hard workers" that know business more than everyone else..That call everyone else "lazy:"..no wonder they are so rude to customers because their shop is not their real source of wealth

2 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Queenbalikees(f): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by bigsmoke2(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin na their work

2 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Stanleybigjoe63: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na hardship padon them oooo no person is sanit.
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Bimpe29: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Onto what na? All because of this life. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by bestpunterever: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
amaben2020:

Bros, YELLOWBAR people na our Oga for that way, I no fit follow una drag am abeg
you do rituials than any other tribes in nigeria but I think uganda is ur master www.vanguardngr.com/2009/08/otokoto-again-in-imo-girl-18-beheaded-for-rituals/
Wat of this, www.nairaland.com/3567012/beheaded-lady-found-bush-imo/1

2 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Twistaray(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

OK!

cheesy

Drug inserted into yellow bombom of flettiess lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Mambox: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Smuggle for 250k

You must be Mad
Na wash! Do the maths. 1kg-N5m, 200g-at least N1m.

BTW 250k can't even pay his flight ticket.
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Kaxmytex(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
And who d fvck iz gon do a coke wey don pass anus...
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Hash86(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na Dem Igbos, that is the only thing they are good at

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Proffdada: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Snowstorm: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Greed

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by nabegibeg: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
shocked

In the anus
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Kakamorufu(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nna drugs, nne drugs, ndi drugs, umu drugs, ogo drugs.. Everything around em na drugs

2 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by deolu2000(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
I came, i saw and was not disappointed... But why always them... NCAN chairman Ebute metta zone.

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by LordOfNaira: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Anytime you hear drug trafficking, everyone already knows it involved an Igbo and the prediction always comes out right. It is becoming a trend. Honestly, Igbo leaders need to do something about this. It is no longer funny. It is beginning to look like the synonym of Igbo is hard drugs. I have a South African friend who says people talk about their dislikes for Nigerians generally but are always specific about Igbos because they think Igbos do too much hard drugs and even sell fake drugs that are health risks. The Igbos need to come together and find a lasting solution to this embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Tominiola: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Weh don sirs shocked
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Lilimax(f): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
LordofNairaland:
Anytime you hear drug trafficking, everyone already knows it involved an Igbo and the prediction always comes out right. It is becoming a trend. Honestly, Igbo leaders need to do something about this. It is no longer funny. It is beginning to look like the synonym of Igbo is hard drugs. I have a South African friend who says people talk about their dislikes for Nigerians generally but are always specific about Igbos because they think Igbos do too much hard drugs and even sell fake drugs that are health risks. The Igbos need to come together and find a lasting solution to this embarrassment.
Well said! i totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Greenbullet(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
I didn't have to read the thread to know its Igbo who are the criminals
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by ab11baddo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
What is nairaland turning me Into ....i can't believe I was just interested in the names..... I reject any spirit of NCAN.... grin

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by africanusvu(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
May Amadioha.god of thunder.destroy the life of al you where eva u ar.rubing mud on d face of igbos and nigeria.it wil neva be wel wit u and wat eva mney made out of this within or outside igbo land remain coursd
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by murtalaa(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chrisrare:
MI dey tell u. At least dis ones will make money if dey succeed. I wonder what d afonjas gain after sexually molesting chickens and goats as dey normally do.
you guys are the most disgusting thing God ever created. Do you know how many lives would have been destroyed had that your brother succeeded?

2 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by amanikondo: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Achebe Chuks David

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by jayAjoku(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
came to check name was not in the least disappointed. ... N.C.A.N has approved this post cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says / INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa / Three Pant Thieves Arrested In Niger (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.