Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland (57958 Views)

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland / Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / Nigerian Man Brutalized By Ten Men In A Racist Attack In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by UgojiC(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2017

Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
What really drives Rituals, Drug peddling, Prostitution and kidnapping, A failed System with a Failed government
You are wrong, if not everyone will be one of the above.
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by mr1759: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=wolesmile post=52948957]
Just like yours too[/quote
the son of a Benin woman
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Amajerry83(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
[img][/img]
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by SantaDomino(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by erico2k2(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
But it's still wrong in every indices
Yes but both of them are guilty so both should be locked up.there is no victim btw them the only victim is the state who have to dig into tax payers money to support this filth called case.
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by wolesmile(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=mr1759 post=52949479][/quote]

Sorry bro. I am the son of an Oyo woman.
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by timilehin95(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
You can sit on my face but I hope the snail doesn't smell like rotten fish. I have to keep the sugar walls moist before burying my hammer deep inside, I will Leave my mushroom tip inside and cream pie :-

shooo... on top wetin?
confusion hitting hard on some folks undecidedYou can sit on my face but I hope the snail doesn't smell like rotten fish. I have to keep the sugar walls moist before burying my hammer deep inside, I will Leave my mushroom tip inside and cream pie :-

shooo... on top wetin?
confusion hitting hard on some folks
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by linearity: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
point of correction she was not forced, it was a formal agreement.she knew Wat she was going there to do. it's no news anymore bcus this tins happen everyday.

Not true, they were deceived and lied to.

I doubt if she ever to agree to work in a foreign country without some form of remuneration.

Even, if such a written agreement exits and this was a legitimate business or trade; the agreement is not efforceable as all agreements and contracts must clearly state the benefits each of the parties will receive in exchange for their signatures.

The parties must also be of sound minds when entering into such agreements, taking them to a voodoo prince clearly showed, they were coerced to sign the said agreement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by vatiqan(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
goingape1:
na me tell them make them go Ireland go do ashawo undecided

You quoted a whole page just to write this thrash? You and Buhari, no difference!
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by seangy4konji: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
I know ladies that sleep with more thn 20 men every day here in Abuja. Thy were not forced. They are hustling so let's hear word.
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Orikinla1: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
There more profitable jobs in the entertainment industry.
Earn Over N16M Monthly As Webcam Models

WEB MOVIES ARE RECRUITING NEW LIVE WEBCAM MODELS!
RECEIVE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
Details on
http://totnaija..com.ng/

Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Icon79(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
point of correction she was not forced, it was a formal agreement.she knew Wat she was going there to do. it's no news anymore bcus this tins happen everyday.

Word right outta ma mouf!

You don tok am fiinis. To add anything else would be uncivilized.

O pari
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
linearity:

I doubt if she ever to agree to work in a foreign country without some form of remuneration.

Even, if such a written agreement exits and this was a legitimate business or trade; the agreement is not efforceable as all agreements and contracts must clearly state the benefits each of the parties will receive in exchange for their signatures.

The parties must also be of sound minds when entering into such agreements, taking them to a voodoo prince clearly showed, they were coerced to sign the said agreement.
with all due respect sir or Ma, this is a thing of choice, I have friends over there, I was almost a victim but I decided not to adhere to the terms and conditions.... truth is they are aware,if not why will they undergo certain rituals? why do Dey take oat from native doctors before embarking on such trips?
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
win3k:

You seem to know more about the case and "formal agreement". You should be arrested!
yes I do know more bcus I was almost a victim due to extreme poverty,like a said earlier it's a matter of choice thank god for giving me d strength to say no even at d verge of taking the oat
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Fourwinds: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
a very. stupid girl....when girl fails to use her brain her private part suffers d most...dat is d case here
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
princeemmma:
how are we going to fight corruption, when this kind of thing is still happening, are you call it formal agreement, u also said it happens everyday, i need yu to enlighten me more man

am talking from experience, it's a matter of choice.no matter how u enlighten gals abt it, they will still remain adamant
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Johnsown1:

Don't let me get angry with u, she went their to search for greener pasture based on the agreement she signed, but is that the enough reason for her to be cheat of her privileges.
Oga u can get angry for all I care, the truth remains that she knew Wat she went there for.
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Fourwinds: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

with all due respect sir or Ma, this is a thing of choice, I have friends over there, I was almost a victim but I decided not to adhere to the terms and conditions.... truth is they are aware,if not why will they undergo certain rituals? why do Dey take oat from native doctors before embarking on such trips?
thank you for educating dem girls....dey want to play d victim
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
kalindaminda:

What's wrong with you?
WATS wrong with u too?
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fourwinds:
ywc
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Fourwinds: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
linearity:

kip kwayet....d girls know before they travelled...

let me tell u...when a girl fails to use her brain her private part suffers d most
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by loomer: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
kennygee:
Is staying back I'm Nigeria for prostitution not better than the slavery she encountered in Ireland?

I'm not am advocate for prostitution.

Naija no good but hair dressers dey make am, mama put dey sell, okrika seller dey do their business.

Stay back and learn a trade.

If I hear say I believe her story
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Icon79:

O pari
if u live in Benin or have friends from Benin u will have a clearer view of Wat am saying, I was almost a victim
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by kosisokosi48(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
Everywhere on internet ...... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fourwinds:
ywc
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Icon79:

O pari
have been there, so am talking from first hand experience
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Icon79:

O pari
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Icon79:

O pari
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Icon79:

O pari
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by nickxtra(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Did you ready somewhere there that voodoo was used on her, meaning she was hypnotised with black magic or juju which could have made her to submit to the woman and her instructions like a mumu. That's exactly what they do to thier victims

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kristina Joksimovic Strangled, Chopped & Blended To Paste By Husband / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi / I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.