Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland (57951 Views)

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland / Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / Nigerian Man Brutalized By Ten Men In A Racist Attack In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Icon79(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

have been there, so am talking from first hand experience

Are you serious? Where was your base? Italy or Amsterdam?
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Johnsown1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Oga u can get angry for all I care, the truth remains that she knew Wat she went there for.
Yes no doubt she went in search of white colar jobs on account that she will recieve wages.
Lets face the reality.
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by linearity: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

with all due respect sir or Ma, this is a thing of choice, I have friends over there, I was almost a victim but I decided not to adhere to the terms and conditions.... truth is they are aware,if not why will they undergo certain rituals? why do Dey take oat from native doctors before embarking on such trips?

I are kind of saying the same. Apart from the general contracting rule of thumb I indicated above...major point was that, in this case the madam went overboard by keeping 100% of the girl's earning, this was definitely no disclosed to her, else I don't know who in their right minds will sign up.

What I usually hear is that, they are given a time frame to pay off the 'debts'. The madam also tried to cheat her further by under reporting the balance she still owe.

These attitudes of the madam must have contributed to her rating her off and testifying against her and these were not disclosed to her ahead of time before she signed the contract e.g. that the madam will inflate the amount owed.

The vast majority of ladies that does this and I have seen interviewed or read about, tend to stick to their original agreements, if the madam do not try to play a fast one like this one.
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by legibow: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Passing by jare..... See u in the next news
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
linearity:

I are kind of saying the same. Apart from the general contracting rule of thumb I indicated above...major point was that, in this case the madam went overboard by keeping 100% of the girl's earning, this was definitely no disclosed to her, else I don't know who in their right minds will sign up.

What I usually hear is that, they are given a time frame to pay off the 'debts'. The madam also tried to cheat her further by under reporting the balance she still owe.

These attitudes of the madam must have contributed to her rating her off and testifying against her and these were not disclosed to her ahead of time before she signed the contract e.g. that the madam will inflate the amount owed.

The vast majority of ladies that does this and I have seen interviewed or read about, tend to stick to their original agreements, if the madam do not try to play a fast one like this one.

I totally agree with u, now there are reasons why a madam will keep inflating the price to pay...... 1)greed,she wants more and she Dsnt want to loose her owing to d fact that she drives in more customers.she knows she can't run away bcus of the allegiance she pledge, by dat I mean the oath she took... . 2)the victim might be d stubborn type, and u know madams too are hard nuts to crack
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by seguno2: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
point of correction she was not forced, it was a formal agreement.she knew Wat she was going there to do. it's no news anymore bcus this tins happen everyday.

.....and your point is?
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Icon79:

Are you serious? Where was your base? Italy or Amsterdam?
I didn't go, I took a drastic decision
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
nickxtra:
Did you ready somewhere there that voodoo was used on her, meaning she was hypnotised with black magic or juju which could have made her to submit to the woman and her instructions like a mumu. That's exactly what they do to thier victims

yeah, that's right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
At the end of the day na still one innocent man go marry her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Teacher1776:

do we really have to legalize it? Prostitution is silently legal in Nigeria. Where I live is surrounded with brothels. People, police, soldiers go there, seduced by the prostitutes, sleeps with them, pay up and go their way.

No one arrests them or harass them. U see, it is silently legal. Remember, if it is constitutionally legalized, your son and daughter will be taught in schools that prostitution is a profitable venture. U sure don't want that to happen?

Yeah true... I retract my statement

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by akigbemaru: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ireland see something to Bleep.
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Icon79(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I didn't go, I took a drastic decision

Lucky girl!
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Icon79:

Lucky girl!
yeah I am, tnx
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by nickxtra(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

yeah, that's right
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
nickxtra:
Thanks
ywc
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by raphy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
point of correction she was not forced, it was a formal agreement.she knew Wat she was going there to do. it's no news anymore bcus this tins happen everyday.
I like your type u speak wht is right. grin you are a true daugter of your mother .it's agreement that they make.these edo girls runs Europe and the caribean.na them grin they use what God give them to make money.. grin
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by BraniacX(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
BINI people I hail una oh! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Etzakoos(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dey Go Done Spoil Dat Woman Y*nsh Now!
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Edo for show grin
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by AnanseK(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
What really drives Rituals, Drug peddling, Prostitution and kidnapping, A failed System with a Failed government

Bad people and lazy people will always blame the government.
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by elslaq: 12:50am On Jan 20, 2017
chai, tear rubber. ELSLAQ cares.
Re: Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland by passionatebae: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2017
I tire ooo. But come to think of it Na the sperm enter her face wey make everywhere heavy like that? Odikwa risky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi / I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.