Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President (39758 Views)

Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President by seguno2: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Tb joshua talk am oh since last year

Like the fake prophet saw a woman winning the US Presidential election.
Not so?
Re: Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President by Pain(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congratulations to the Wheel Barrow Boy
Re: Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2017
Sainttops:

Shuuuu bro if Mugabe is oust out where will we get reasonable and motivational quotes from
Just leave that man to die dia abeg
grin
Sainttops:
Re: Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Bsc:
My new job is really making me miss Nairaland.

I heard that this is a common scam on here by poor souls grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) / Panama Papers Updates Live Thread / Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.