Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office (19660 Views)

How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times / Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by zabadii(m): 12:56am On Jan 20, 2017
Brightwood:
I feel sad for people that voted Bulgari....Go listen to the Legend Kuti Fela's Beast of No Nation and how he criticized Buhari regarding Human Rights, The military is virtually abusing human Rights.

But in their defense Premium Times publishing military info like that can be regarded as Espionage.
then they should charge them for espionage. this show of force is more like a dance of shame
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 20, 2017
DonCortino:

So because geh raided, the vulture should do same! undecided

Where is the fuckingchange?
That's not the point, the point is that you guys claimed it never happened during your principal's tenure

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:34am On Jan 20, 2017
divicode:

I feel saddest for people that voted Jona*daft, PMB is clearly a better option to the rougish government of the Ogogoro drinker!
it seems like you re the campaign chairman of pmb.. politicians don't care...in the former there's freedom of speech Buh now wat happen
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 20, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
it seems like you re the campaign chairman of pmb.. politicians don't care...in the former there's freedom of speech Buh now wat happen
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 20, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:

It seems like you are the campaign chairman of gej...politicians don't care... during gej's time the press was muzzled except you were too small then to recollect what happened
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by tonyimadu: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2017
divicode:

I feel saddest for people that voted Jona*daft, PMB is clearly a better option to the rougish government of the Ogogoro drinker!
You are right bro, Nigeria had never had it this Good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by airminem(f): 6:44am On Jan 20, 2017
This Is Modern Day Slavery. Nothing Don Change Except The Physical Chain They Put In Our Frame. Now We Have The Social Media And We Taking Over.
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by DonCortino: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2017
divicode:

That's not the point, the point is that you guys claimed it never happened during your principal's tenure
Who claimed that? Even if some people claimed it dint happen and you know it did, its still not right to try to equate it to the person to wat d past leader did.
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2017
DonCortino:

Who claimed that? Even if some people claimed it dint happen and you know it did, its still not right to try to equate it to the person to wat d past leader did.

Maybe you should my first quote on this thread, you will see where some frustrated pdpiggs raised it.
Finally, I agree with you that it is not right to compare evil things
Good morning bro
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by DonCortino: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2017
divicode:

Maybe you should my first quote on this thread, you will see where some frustrated pdpiggs raised it.
Finally, I agree with you that it is not right to compare evil things
Good morning bro
Like I said! It doesn't matter! As long as u know it happened and u know it was wrong for such to happen, you should not be saying becos gej did then buhari shld do too. Where is d change then?

Good morning and have a great day.
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by adem30: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Ghost447:
I want to refer Adem30 to that same place too.

Which product of Baby factory are you? Guy go and search for your Biological father
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by alaskido(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2017
What do you expect when you have a retired military dictator in power claiming this is democracy. This is not democracy but demonstration of craze.
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Ghost447(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
adem30:

Which product of Baby factory are you? Guy go and search for your Biological father

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by nwaanambra1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
doctokwus:

His total turnaround and gross incompetence thus far is still an enigma to me.I simply am dumbfounded about this Muhammadu Buhari.
Thats y i am rooting that another divine intervention,as happened with Abacha,and definitely not with that accursed fisherman,hands Osinbajo d presidency.
I trully dont rate osinbajo that high,but he wud be a welcome change from this cattle rearer.
By God or man,we wud continue changing them till we get a leader on that seat.The fisherman was doom foretold and d cattle rearer has turned out to be a painful mirage.

osinbajo!

hhmmm! mr. are u reading my mind shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Chiefobdk1: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
I support nigeria police in this. They should shoot and kill any one who dare them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock / Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu / Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.