Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) (74100 Views)

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point (2) (3) (4)

Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by femolii: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is the result if u are not servecing ur babe well.
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by alaskido(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why was I not the boy she raped? Such a beautiful girl. I will allow her to rape me over and over again.
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Prettyenit18(f): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Is she physically stronger than he is? Can't he slap her and collect the knife?
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by idesylvester(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bro don't wish for that some might be HIV positive and decided to share
Etzakoos:
If It's Nigeria The Police Go Ask The Man If He Dnt Enjoy It...Abeg 5yn Bae Come Rape Me O...Am Available
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by optional1(f): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
cbrass:

you look familiar though.. grin can i meet you
familiar ko family ni?
Where does d familiarity come from?
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
apparently I'm famous cheesy

Famous fire,shift jare
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
justscorchone:

Famous fire,shift jare
nope tongue u called me
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
nope tongue u called me

angry Jonsing girl
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
My reaction if I'm the one being raped by this pretty babe wink wink
[size=8pt] kuku kee me

Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pearly255:
U for look for sharp guy rape nor be Mr dump dump.. grin Come and rape some Nigerian guys for free they'll even thank u sef. grin No jail terms grin
In Naija she would be the rapist and yet be the one to report when what she was trying to do would be done to her
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by KwessiStewie(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Raped by a 17yr old girl. smh
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by lacasera14(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Did the 19year old report her to the police or they we're caught in the act? this story is weird. how did they enjoy with a knife in her Hand. at one point the knife must have dropped to pave way for intense pleasure and the dude would have withdrawn but no he went on now this fine girl is about to go to jail. rubbish
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Just checking the name of the country this happened..... Because I know it's impossible in Nigeria as hearing that PMB resigned
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by noziz(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Person put HONEY FOR MY MOUTH i too lick ham cry . Na only the opposite dey Nigeria. i wish i cud see a pretty girl wey go rape me grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Pamelayoung: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Drug things
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by ManTiger(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Stretchi:
It's like forcing me to eat cake cry
Something you will gladly do... angry angry angry

She's dominant, very very sexually active.
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
ManTiger:

Something you will gladly do... angry angry angry

She's dominant, very very sexually active.
Lol dude bleeped up,I would have even paid fr the services
I have a thing fr gals with BD$M elements

Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Pearly255(f): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
xyoung:

This girl DP no bad at all ooo
Please come and rape me tooo
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by sucess001(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
this geh sef...come nairaland na....you no go need knife for wetin u dey find...

Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by 99foxxy(f): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
How possible.
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Etzakoos(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
idesylvester:
Bro don't wish for that some might be HIV positive and decided to share
gringringrin U'RE RIGHT
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Marrtynze(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
If the roles were reversed, all hell would have broke loose, I'm so against rape but cos it's a lady that does it now even to the point of pulling a knife, it's okay, cos the notion is that a guy can't be a victim of rape, you can imagine some guys are even begging to be raped
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by MrShine(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
discman2k2:
l

Oga i bet English Comprehension was not a good topic for u bck in school! Did u actually "read" the story?

Habah!

at least we now know that you can read.... grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
I was raped when I was 11. I loved it. I never pressed charges
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by ManTiger(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Stretchi:

Lol dude bleeped up,I would have even paid fr the services
I have a thing fr gals with BD$M elements
Lol... That's very very true, you must be a big fan of fisting, insertion, anal but to mention few.

grin grin grin Sarcasm.

Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Bamilajunior(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
how can this pretty girl rape you and you'll report her? jeez! naija police will detain u and spare the girl. just like when govt said if wives beat their husband, the man should report, naija police will beat u join
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Charly68: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
This beautiful babe is under a curse. Probably her father did rape the innocent in the past. She needs deliverance
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Caseless: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
JUDASiskariot:
Would you report a rape by a woman on you?

Let's hear your views.
na! Why?
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Really?
optional1:

what a stupid question?
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by cbrass(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
optional1:

familiar ko family ni?

Where does d familiarity come from?

Am serious, I hope you are not thinking am trying to ask u out lipsrsealed
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by kechywillz(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2017
If this happens in naija, nobody will hear about it,that guy that reported her is ode..
Re: 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 15, 2017
All these sexually frustrated guys are busy shouting "come and rape me"do you people know what it feels like to have sex with someone who you are not attracted to or to be forced to do something you don't feel like. It's not even about the raping act itself, it's being forced to do something beyond your will and in a forceful manner. It seems funny until it really happens to you.

Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / Hushpuppi Faces Extradition From UAE To Nigeria