Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Lady Finds Bundles Of Old Naira Notes In Her Grandma' Room After She Passed Away - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Finds Bundles Of Old Naira Notes In Her Grandma' Room After She Passed Away (1024 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Finds Bundles Of Old Naira Notes In Her Grandma' Room After She Passed Away by Nnamdisblog(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
A Twitter User, Adda Fatee @Adda_Fadi2 shared the story on her Twitter page. Adda said she found bundles of old naira notes in her grandmother's room after she passed away recently.

Our aged grandparents are fond of doing this.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/lady-finds-bundles-of-old-naira-notes-in-her-grandmothers-room.html

Re: Lady Finds Bundles Of Old Naira Notes In Her Grandma' Room After She Passed Away by DjAndroid: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
This nonsense has been on the front page since afternoon.
Re: Lady Finds Bundles Of Old Naira Notes In Her Grandma' Room After She Passed Away by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:42am On Jan 20, 2017
The age tha our president belongs, keeping outdated things. It's good though

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning: My Love Life And My Sex Life 2 / Download Over 170 Ebooks. / Prive-uptown Opens Today;abuja Are You Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.