Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,768 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Chocolate City Chairman Audu Maikori About To Betray M.I Abaga? [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chocolate City Chairman Audu Maikori About To Betray M.I Abaga? [PICS] (714 Views)

Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest / Audu Maikori Arrested By The Police / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chocolate City Chairman Audu Maikori About To Betray M.I Abaga? [PICS] by TunezMedia: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2017
The Chief of Chocolate City Group, Audu Maikori recently met with popular Nigerian singer known for his exodus of beefs with other artiste, Kelly Handsome.

Years ago, Kelly Handsome and the current president of Chocolate City Music, ace rapper, M.I Abaga were at loggerheads and openly threw shots at each other in their songs and albums.

Kelly Handsome who recently celebrated his birthday and getting set to drop his EP, stopped by the office of Audu Maikori who shared some of the happy moments he spent with the singer on social media with the tag, 'Investment'.

Tho there was a widely publicised show of friendship between M.I Abaga and Kelly Handsome last year, it remains to be seen if the president will let his boss invest in his old foe.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/chocolate-city-chairman-audu-maikori.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

Re: Chocolate City Chairman Audu Maikori About To Betray M.I Abaga? [PICS] by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Dafuq is Kelly Handsome?

We dnt know him in the north.

1 Like

Re: Chocolate City Chairman Audu Maikori About To Betray M.I Abaga? [PICS] by Danielomisco(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2017
DeAvenger:
Dafuq is Kelly Handsome?

We dnt know him in the north.
your a boss!! We dont know that crazy fool!
Re: Chocolate City Chairman Audu Maikori About To Betray M.I Abaga? [PICS] by OKorowanta: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Oh,
So op you expect dem to be permanent enemies?
Rethink undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre!!! Twitter User Predicts Beyonce Pregnancy Last Year / Bbnaija: Kemen Disqualified, Asked To Leave The House / #bbnaija: Kemen And Solidstar Pictured Partying Together With Cute Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.