Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

#MMMGONE Trending On Twitter - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter (47763 Views)

#mmmmustcomeback Trending On Twitter, As Nigerians Await Return Of Ponzi Scheme / MMM Now Trending On All Social Media Platform In Nigeria [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Vick4rill(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
tibaonnet:
My prayer for the media who are hell-bent on destroying MMM, the Lord will destroy your lives, homes and works.
if there is any person the lord will destroy his life here..that person is you!a fool like you who want to capitalize on other people misfortune to make wealth. you are wicked and vry selfish

4 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by bidez(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
someone jst paid me now #76,000.00........and am equally matched to pay someone which i av paid #50,000. MMM is the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by lanre316: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
bidez:
someone jst paid me now #76,000.00........and am equally matched to pay someone which i av paid #50,000. MMM is the best.

Nice try. Desperation at best. Lies like these are no longer working. Nobody is willing to pay anything into MMM again.

5 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by toye440: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
Nigerians are the worst human being on earth
And u r d Best fool amongst them. Stop insulting my country and my ppl.

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Mmadu111: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
lanre316:

Nice try. Desperation at best. Lies like these are no longer working. Nobody is willing to pay anything into MMM again.
speak only for your self....many paid and more are willing to pay for their orders. Stop spreading false news.
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Naughtytboy: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
zuby4real10:
It is high time we the mmm participants accept the fact that mmm has serious challenges that it can not be able to withstand. We should just count our loss and move on. The money that we ph didn't fall from the sky, we work for it nd if we work hard again we Will still get another one.God bless all the mmm members here for having the courage to take the risk . At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges. any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.
Advice from a chronic mmm participant.

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by jaybee3(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Gone ke?

I'm yet to PH mehn
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by brenister10: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kalman:

You most definitely are a complete idiot.. And if we look deep down, you graduated with nothing but a pass.
In all honesty and fairness, what you have just type lacks coherency.
What risk have you taken in MMM. To steal people's money? Have you not in any place or anywhere around the world heard the its called a FRAUDULENT SCHEME!!!!!
What that simply means Mr Man is that MMM is bleeped up.
When you take a risk, you take a Business risk and establish a multi-naira investment. Not to steal people`s money and at the end of the day lie to yourself that you are a brave risk taker.
You are one those people that should be put in rock crusher and crushed alive.
Idiot!!!!!

Guy , na wa for you o, must you insult another person before you drive home your point. The guy you want kill yourself on top is entitled to his opinion. From these your ranting, it can be concluded that you are the greatest fool of all time. PERIOD!!!
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by lewizylee(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please listen to this it will ansa all your questions. Thanks
Pls why dose it keep displaying order created error and status deleted it really not funny
Truth is very bitter!!! I believe we are all in this together financially and otherwise. If one speaks out is because they are concerned. It is true that all we need is, talk to DLs to give them energy to keep holding on! As much as you pacify them, know ye that every individual has limit to what he or she can bear . I'd also like us to know that participating is not by force because no participant is indebted to MMM and vice versa, but we must keep in mind that we need as many participants as possible to keep the system going. The management team may have good intentions but doing it in oyibo way is the problem. You will agree with me that the present trend of dispatching fund hasn't helped the system because take it or leave it about 70% of these small amounts they are paying now are referral bonuses not PH. And you that is match to pH and you refused saying until you get you payment. Who will make this payment to you if you GH . Unfortunately, our suggestions so far hasn't gained access to management for fast implementation. We are not relenting our effort and we won't until we get to the end. MMM is back and that is me and you. If you don't respond to the little how much more the big. Let's keep our fingers cross. And respond to our pH order it help us move forward. I feel your pains cos I am in it too. Don't loss hope. Is not over yet. We will smile and remember this day nomore because we are closer . In the mean time, let's not talk down on each other or make the other person feel he has the wrong idea... Allow people to express themselves!! . Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that things take a u-turn for the betterment of this great community. We sure will change the world for good!!!
Who ever insult or hurt you for this course put the blame on me. Just promise you (MMM) won't fail me(MMM) and I(MMM) promise I won't fail you.(MMM) .
Thank u sir
*INI DOMINIC EFFIONG please check your account and confirm your payment. So I can rest please*
*ATTENTION TEAM MEMBERS* *[PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT]*
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

The following participant(s) have been matched to provide help...

*Helen Wilson*
*Akpofa lucky Tina*
*Odejimi Tunde*
*Odii Simon*
*Sandy Nsikan Sunday*

*PLS, THE ABOVE PERSONS SHOULD LOGIN TO THEIR PERSONAL OFFICE TO GET THE DETAILS OF THE ORDER.*
*PLS, COMPLY AS YOU HAVE LESS THAN 48HRS TO DO SO, OR FACE ACCOUNT BLOCKAGE. HOWEVER, IF THERE IS ANY REASON WHY YOU COULD NOT MEET UP WITH THE PAYMENT, REACH YOUR REFERRER OR GUIDER FOR ADVICE. DON'T FORGET, TO UPLOAD YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT.*

_PLEASE, DO WELL TO CONTACT THEM IF YOU KNOW THEM..._

*LET'S CULTIVATE THE HABIT OF EXECUTING OUR ORDERS ON TIME, IT HELPS*

*NOTE:* _DO NOT WRITE "MMM OR DONATION" WHILE MAKING A DEPOSIT OR TRANSFER, JUST WRITE ONLY YOUR NAME. WE ARE WAXING STRONGER, SHARE THE NEWS_

THANK YOU
*For: ADMINS/GUIDERS*
Good evening everyone
There are presently a few challenges with the system and this sometimes could be discouraging. Problems ranging from deletion of mavro to hiding of orders. Reduction in GH amount and so on.

As we stand, everyone is still trying to get the system in its proper or expected place.
The managers of this platform are on top of these all to give us a more sustainable system.

As we speak, through this trying period, some people have been assigned. Some have paid thus allowing for some to get paid by the system. Secondly, there is a high PH queue that has not been assigned yet.

Let us note that the current delay in the system is not because there is no money in the system but that the new model is having teething issues.

It reminds me of when banks are changing their platforms or upgrading software. These things happen. Alongside the challenges of the upgrade, a few people are still being assigned based on the daily limit. And this has improved

Here is why you need not worry:
Orders are gradually being assigned
Lots of PHs are yet to be assigned
We still believe in the system.

The greatest asset of MMM is its participants. Let's allow the system stabilize and do its work. These are not the best times though but the signs are still in place. We are the system and our patience is very important.

Nigeria MMM has performed well through its commencement and remained a standard for many nations. MMM wants to make Nigerian system sustainable because of how much work and sacrifice went into it.

Our patience and understanding is highly needed. I know there might be needs for these funds. It doesn't seem interesting at all but we are getting closer to the 100% efficiency. Let us not panic. Let us be strong. Let's behave as those who own the system that we are. We have sacrificed, yes I know. The wait is unexpected, yes I know. Still it is our system. Our consistency, our going about our daily work, our paying up our PH, our treating other stakeholders nicely.. All these and many more are the ingredients that will make MMM alive for as long as we want it.

I believe we will overcome.
I believe that we can get the results of our dreams.
I believe we can live recession free this year.

MMM has helped us all. Let's be there for the system since the dream is to make it sustainable. I believe in we all as participants. I believe that Nigerians can make a difference with this.

Let's make it happen.
Together we change the world!....COPIED.

*Helen*
*Lawrence ofuru*
*Okeka festus*
*Adagunodo olamide yetunde*
*Precious O*
*Onyebuchi Egbuonu*
*Rukey*
*Etim Ekaette Ntung*

*PLS, THE ABOVE PERSONS SHOULD LOGIN TO THEIR PERSONAL OFFICE TO GET THE DETAILS OF THE ORDER.*
*PLS, COMPLY AS YOU HAVE LESS THAN 48HRS TO DO SO, OR FACE ACCOUNT BLOCKAGE. HOWEVER, IF THERE IS ANY REASON WHY YOU COULD NOT MEET UP WITH THE PAYMENT, REACH YOUR REFERRER OR GUIDER FOR ADVICE. DON'T FORGET, TO UPLOAD YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT.*

*NOTE:* _DO NOT WRITE "MMM OR DONATION" WHILE MAKING A DEPOSIT OR TRANSFER, JUST WRITE ONLY YOUR NAME. WE ARE WAXING STRONGER, SHARE THE NEWS_

THANK YOU
The question I keep asking is of what benefit is it to the founder of mmm Nigeria should it close down? I mean, why should someone that has suffered over the years in building his reputation just decide to let mmm down?

Come to think of it, Sergey isn't receiving money from us that he may wanna abscond with our money just like that. He rather benefits from our activities on mmm platform so if there's anyone else apart from we the participants that needs to protect mmm that's the founder. I believe everything he does is to ensure sustainability of mmm. So I crave our indulgence to be calm and take things easy why they fix the rout that we've created in mmm ourselves.

Have you ever wondered what could happen should mmm close down the site for 2 or 3 days in the name of maintenance? Some of you here that are developers will agree with me that even simple websites without any complex algorithms are placed on maintenance mode during updates. this hasn't happened in mmm even for a day! The technical team of mmm have been trying never to shut down the site even while maintenance/upgrades are ongoing. Let's take a chill guys. No amount of lamentation or worry can change the fact that we can't GH now as needed.

One last thing, always remember that its a different thing to GH successfully and its another thing to be matched just as it is another thing to be paid. So relax friends, we shall overcome this trying moment if we are united. #KillthePanic
I believe in what you said because I have ph but I have not been matched to pay so the system is having problems not that there is no money so let's just be patient with them things will go well.

*Lizzie iwalehin*
*Helen*
*Lawrence ofuru*
*Okeka festus*
*Precious O*
*Onyebuchi Egbuonu*
*Rukey*
*Etim Ekaette Ntung*

THANK YOU

*John kago*
*Lizzie iwalehin*
*Helen*
*Lawrence ofuru*
*Okeka festus*
*Precious O*
*Onyebuchi Egbuonu*
*Rukey*
*Etim Ekaette Ntung*

THANK YOU
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by mosisadez(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges. any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.

its is stupid risk , so you cant find genuine business ti invest your money in?
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Everest1989(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
I am a verified bitcoin seller...People know me as St.Everest.I sell @500$ pay dollar
zero seven zero 3 1 0 0 six eight seven six
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by dyangprof(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ceecily:

This is nice! We stand with #MMM
no be me and u o
na joke i dey joke o
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by dyangprof(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
eldoradoxx:
inmate of yabaleft spotted.

habaaaa
u ar too harsh na
na joke i dey joke o.

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by preacherz: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
gbegemaster:
Where are those that said MMM makes money from traffic? @Preacherz come oh. Food don done.

It's still early to shout Uhuru

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by omemero(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
FOR THOSE OF YOU ASKING THE SYSTEM TO PAY THE MONEY YOU PH, PLS REMEMBER THAT MMM HAS NO CENTRAL ACCOUNT. YOU PAID TO SOMEBODY.....THE PERSON HAS FLEX THE KPEGHOLO......REALITY IS BEGINING TO SET IN...NIGERIA WILL PROGRESS THE DAY WE GET RID OF GREED AND GET REACH QUICK MENTALLY, AND BEGIN TO DEVELOP IDEAS THAT WILL SOLVE HUMAN PROBLEMS.... COS THATS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE REAL MONEY...

GO ASK BILL GATE HOW HE MAKES MONEY....
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by engrshakespeare: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
bidez:

wake up from ur slumber
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
toye440:

And u r d Best fool amongst them. Stop insulting my country and my ppl.
you are a dog
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by pcei: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mrdecent:
I have faith oh... Gone ke?? To where? Not possible. They are coming back stronger

NB[b][/b]
for my quotes .. i know you are one of the participants that has lost faith ...
if you believe MMM would surely come back
they are weighing the options that are available .
as things stand they may likely go for south Africa option ..ie you PH before GH .though this may take months .
come to think of it ..the operators behind MMM has little or nothing to lose ,what they need to do is to give conditions that would sustain and regulate it .billions of naira is in the system and people would do anything to get their money out just like GHW. so they have our two balls in their hands .by this time next week we shall know how far .

to our die-hard haters:you guys should not use all your energies to rejoice yet reserve little for other things worth celebrating on, u may need it later.

and for participants ,after this please learn because nothing last forever

and those telegram and whatsap copy cats that have gone with millions of peoples money between late December and this period ,i want to tell you that u are not different from a ritualist. you have ran away with curses of different types and karm has noted it.
mtcheeeeew...u sure say dem born u abi u fall from sky. I pity ur father cos u deh possessed, an atom of sense no deh ur skul. Mmm is gone, get busy, find sometin to do.
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by toye440: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
you are a dog
oh how did u know o shit I forgot a dog gave birth to you. only a dog can identify one
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by pcei: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
colossus2:

You call stupidity a risk?
Person wan scam, them dey tell you say na scam you still chook head.
After your eye clear finish you dey call am risk.
Jumping from 3rd mainland bridge is a risk, partaking in mmm is not one.
When you were flexing the interest, you were changing your world, now them zap your money e turn risk.
Take heart man all will be well.
Next time when you hear pon, make sure you zi yourself to za other room. Pele.
ghahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha I don die! Dis guy don finish me. Funny u man
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by olex88: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
my self and down line received alert today. long live mmm nigeria
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
toye440:

oh how did u know o shit I forgot a dog gave birth to you. only a dog can identify one
don't ever qoute me again...daft guy
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Mrdecent(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
pcei:
mtcheeeeew...u sure say dem born u abi u fall from sky. I pity ur father cos u deh possessed, an atom of sense no deh ur skul. Mmm is gone, get busy, find sometin to do.
I saw your quote and it's funny...
Why are u this pained? For another person matter for that matter. U must have lost so much...
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Chuksemi(m): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
My friends dad refunded over 4.2million to all his children who lost their money to MMM and When they ask him why he is doing so,he simply said youth who take more calculated risk are more likely to be more successfull than those who never want to part with their money beside he doesnt want his children to be hyperthensive because he might end up spending more in hospital

Ok. The man is a loving father na... But not a wise one..
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by getitdone: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Who are the MMM? We the participats are the MMM. If it fails we caused it, and if retains, we made it happen. MMM is not a get rich scheme where you just become a millionaire overnight. MMM is like donation where participants are to donate to one another to help themselves just like aesusu or ajo in youruba language.
The aim of MMM is to help A so that A can basically use the interest and return back to help others.
But we Nigeria are too greedy. Once you get helped, you don't want to provide help anymore, forgetting someone helped you too.
The so called guiders are not even helping matters. I believe the aim of those guiders and consultants is to help the scheme.
The only reason why MMM will stay are the guiders and consultants. If you've earned 2million without capital, why not provide help of 1million naira and allow other participants to benefit from the scheme.
Sergey Mavrodi is not having any participant money. He earn his money just as Mark Zuckerberg earn his.
As for the man who threaten to kill Mavrodi. Pls calm down. Was it Mavrodi you paid your money to? When you chat with your friends on facebook, was it Zuckerberg you were chatting with ?
Mavrodi created the platform for financial help. And our decision is either make it work or not !

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by tibaonnet: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Vick4rill:
if there is any person the lord will destroy his life here..that person is you!a fool like you who want to capitalize on other people misfortune to make wealth. you are wicked and vry selfish
You're very stupid, were people forced to go into the scheme? why then are you destroying what you don't engage in?. Leave people who are doing it alone and shut up your destructive mouth.
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by eldoradoxx: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
dyangprof:

habaaaa

u ar too harsh na

na joke i dey joke o.

No mind me jareh. Hehehehe
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by toye440: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
don't ever qoute me again...daft guy
I don't want to join issues with u cos am too ashamed of chatting a minor. bye their mentions we shall know their IQ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.