Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief (1801 Views)

My Argument With A Catholic On The Deity Of Mary / RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation / Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by Ganjaseed: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2009
Folks.
I rejected to buy a handkerchief after a church service and the usher reported me to the pastor and the pastor was very angry with my comments on his practice of handkerchief sales. I wouldn't have reacted that way but the usher pushed it too much making me believe am committing a certain sin by not buying the handkerchief from her.

This is the scenario-: I was invited to a certain church in Amsterdam and after the service the ushers where selling handkerchief prayed for by the pastore of the church and that people should rub it on their faces and they will be highly favoured. I told the Usher i do not want to buy the handkerchief because i do not even believe in your pastor not to talk of the piece of cloth she is selling, she was very angry about what I said, but after some more talking about the so called favoured handkerchief, I advised her to look for a place where God and his word is being preached not where men make merchandise of the gospel. I thought the whole thing was over after that, before i could get my kinds ready to go home some one tapped me on the shoulder and said the pastor want to speak with you, I followed her to the pastore who was still attending to other people, and the lady said to him that is the man, and the pastor asked me sir what is your problem? I told him I have no problem sir. And he asked me what did you say to one of the Usher about the handkerchief I blessed? I gently told him, I simply refused to buy it because I do not believe in you nor the handkerchief. Everybody standing by where very surprised hearing me saying that and the pastor did not find it funny at all he made some silly statement, and I told him He is a peddler of the gospel and besides he needs to go to bible school to learn some more because he is feeding the flocks with junk spiritual food, then he started insulating me in Ghana language which I did not understand anyway but somebody told me what the pastor said in his language. He actually insult me with his village god (just like when it is said "make AMADIOHA fire you) I could not stop laughing when I heard that. this is the kind of christian society we have over here in Europe.

Brethren, have I really done anything wrong by refusing the handkerchief?
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by banom(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2009
Ganjaseed:

Folks.
I rejected to buy a handkerchief after a church service and the usher reported me to the pastor and the pastor was very angry with my comments on his practice of handkerchief sales. I wouldn't have reacted that way but the usher pushed it too much making me believe am committing a certain sin by not buying the handkerchief from her.

This is the scenario-: I was invited to a certain church in Amsterdam and after the service the ushers where selling handkerchief prayed for by the pastore of the church and that people should rub it on their faces and they will be highly favoured. I told the Usher i do not want to buy the handkerchief because i do not even believe in your pastor not to talk of the piece of cloth she is selling, she was very angry about what I said, but after some more talking about the so called favoured handkerchief, I advised her to look for a place where God and his word is being preached not where men make merchandise of the gospel. I thought the whole thing was over after that, before i could get my kinds ready to go home some one tapped me on the shoulder and said the pastor want to speak with you, I followed her to the pastore who was still attending to other people, and the lady said to him that is the man, and the pastor asked me sir what is your problem? I told him I have no problem sir. And he asked me what did you say to one of the Usher about the handkerchief I blessed? I gently told him, I simply refused to buy it because I do not believe in you nor the handkerchief. Everybody standing by where very surprised hearing me saying that and the pastor did not find it funny at all he made some silly statement, and I told him He is a peddler of the gospel and besides he needs to go to bible school to learn some more because he is feeding the flocks with junk spiritual food, then he started insulating me in Ghana language which I did not understand anyway but somebody told me what the pastor said in his language. He actually insult me with his village god (just like when it is said "make AMADIOHA fire you) I could not stop laughing when I heard that. this is the kind of christian society we have over here in Europe.

Yes, Refusal to patronize the instrument of god, is a gross sin, punishable under penile code 334 sub section 1B of holy con men of god.
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by DeepSight(m): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
Ganjaseed:

Folks.

Lol! Laugh no go kill me ooooooo!!!!

Your only mistake ws in going to the damn church in teh first place!
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by CrazyMan(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2009
All these fake preachers, if they don't repent, they would all perish.
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by CrazyMan(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2009
All these fake preachers, if they don't repent, they would all perish.
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by IDINRETE: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2009
Banom where have you been since?
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by ccollins(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2009
Are u suprised cos it ain't new to know there are fake pastors even from the days of old just as the bible said
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by banom(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2009
IDINRETE:

Banom where have you been since?

My broda i have been around recently, though i was off for some time but i am back now, thanks for your concern.
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by segyemaro(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2009
You mean these rubbish from wayo pastors happens there too?
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 13, 2009
This is so funny. I was once accused of being a strong witch becuase i refused to fall under the anoiting and the pastors strong pushing and his efforts to make me trip with his leg
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by segyemaro(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2009
Shaka roboskatter
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by SisiKill1: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2009
I call bull.
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by PastorAIO: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2009
segyemaro:

Shaka roboskatter

roboskata roboskata no gree skata, na winch?
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by MissFrankie(f): 3:02am On Nov 02, 2013
Not only in Europe my dear, here in Nigeria people worship the pastor blessed handkerchiefs more than they worship God. That is how one of my Aunty. Who attends Lords Chosen soak her own inside a bottle and drinks the water every morning. Praying 4 the fruit of the womb.
The bible says my people die of ignorance. How can some1 drink water frm handkerchiefs.
I had to tell her that the handerchief wz meant to soak her sweat not soak in water 4 drinking...*with all those cloth fibers in it* GOD HELP US....Amen!!!
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2013
Con men in church.....
Re: Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2013
Logicboy03: Con men in church.....

lol. If this can happen in foreign country, we are exporting and selling their BS back to them

(1) (Reply)

These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased / Prophet T.B JOSHUA Prophecy To The Whole World About Using Laptop / Was Jesus Married, Did Jesus Have A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.