Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

What You Must Know As Regards Bipolar Disorder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Must Know As Regards Bipolar Disorder (739 Views)

What Is Bipolar Disorder? Many Talented People Suffer From It / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Must Know As Regards Bipolar Disorder by RxH8: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Of every 100 contact /people you know do you know that 1 is at risk of Bipolar disorder check out more on Bipolar disorder from the website below. Feel free to drop ur questions and concern about it www.healthx24.com
Re: What You Must Know As Regards Bipolar Disorder by ScienceWatch: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2017
RxH8:
Of every 100 contact /people you know do you know that 1 is at risk of Bipolar disorder check out more on Bipolar disorder from the website below. Feel free to drop ur questions and concern about it www.healthx24.com
There is too much scientific evidence today that reveal that so-called Bi-Polar disorder is simply a spiritual attack.

Examine what happened to my distant cousin, Griffin. He was an Atheists. He used to mock God and Jesus.

Three years ago, while searching for the best cure for my distant cousins stage four cancer, I was told by a doctor that I will find the most powerful answers if I watch Emmanuel TV or go search on youtube.com

I told my cousin, Griffin to install a satellite dish and watch Emmanuel TV in his bedroom. Even as an Atheist, He had it the following day.
He Phoned me four days later and said that he is feeling stronger daily and that he must get to the holy Scoan Church Nigeria to meet with the world respected Prophet TB Joshua. He said many people are speaking bad things about TB Joshua, but from what he examined on Emmanuel TV, he is convinced that the Miracles are real.

To make Griffins long story very short. He went to The Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and returned looking fit and healthy.

Griffin went back to the hospital for tests and the doctors could not believe the results. Every other medical problem Griffin had including the cancer was perfectly healed. He said one doctor exclaimed in shock, " There truly is a God." Griffin told the doctor that he was told by the holy Prophet TB Joshua that all he need do from now is "Sin no more."

Sin brings [/b]dark spirit attacks, but we have been brain-washed by science to only believe in science.

[b]Now I only believe
in science for my watch, car, and video games.
Re: What You Must Know As Regards Bipolar Disorder by RxH8: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
There is too much scientific evidence today that reveal that so-called Bi-Polar disorder is simply a spiritual attack.

Examine what happened to my distant cousin, Griffin. He was an Atheists. He used to mock God and Jesus.

Three years ago, while searching for the best cure for my distant cousins stage four cancer, I was told by a doctor that I will find the most powerful answers if I watch Emmanuel TV or go search on youtube.com

I told my cousin, Griffin to install a satellite dish and watch Emmanuel TV in his bedroom. Even as an Atheist, He had it the following day.
He Phoned me four days later and said that he is feeling stronger daily and that he must get to the holy Scoan Church Nigeria to meet with the world respected Prophet TB Joshua. He said many people are speaking bad things about TB Joshua, but from what he examined on Emmanuel TV, he is convinced that the Miracles are real.

To make Griffins long story very short. He went to The Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and returned looking fit and healthy.

Griffin went back to the hospital for tests and the doctors could not believe the results. Every other medical problem Griffin had including the cancer was perfectly healed. He said one doctor exclaimed in shock, " There truly is a God." Griffin told the doctor that he was told by the holy Prophet TB Joshua that all he need do from now is "Sin no more."

Sin brings [/b]dark spirit attacks, but we have been brain-washed by science to only believe in science.

[b]Now I only believe
in science for my watch, car, and video games.
Interesting observation. However, bipolar disorder has been reported among the most religious and God fearing individuals. Like other forms of Mental health problems, doctors, lawyers, engineers and people of all ethnic groups, religion and social status can be affected.
Re: What You Must Know As Regards Bipolar Disorder by ScienceWatch: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
RxH8:
Interesting observation. However, bipolar disorder has been reported among the most religious and God fearing individuals. Like other forms of Mental health problems, doctors, lawyers, engineers and people of all ethnic groups, religion and social status can be affected.
You right because a persons social status or religious connection is not evidence that they have the protection of the "Light." Any transgression of spiritual laws of the "Light" invite attacks from dark spirits.

Make a study of this. There is a very powerful spiritual learning channel freely available, called Emmanuel TV

I learn much from the daily testimonials of many people from around the world, after their deliverance from dark spirits.

(1) (Reply)

Warning To Men: These 3 Foods Are Killing Your Erection / 30 Inches Of Constipated Man’s Intestines Removed In China By A Surgeons / Best Brain Foods For Best Brain Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.