Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down (68776 Views)

"Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down by scachy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Am still waiting to see if it's "UN, AU, ECOWAS or Allah" that ll make u leave power. Stubborn man.
Re: Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down by Abhamid(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
what he would hv done much earlier, its already late mumu,just leave ode
Re: Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down by OnowuOra(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Now i see reason with my grandmum when you misbehave and she Will be like...... “Ewu Gambia”. Jammah is just an “Ewu Gambia” mbok grin
Re: Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down by Kiakia(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Jammeh is not in a position to give conditions. Granting him immunity from prosecution for the crimes he committed during his 22 years rule and being allowed to remain in Gambia is not on the cards. He must go into exile to enable the new regime settle down to governance without any fear of terrorist attack or behind-the-scene schemings to destabilise the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down by jeff1607(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
with all the prophecies we heard, why did the pastors not see this one or am I wrong?
Re: Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
The UN treaty recognises the sovereignty of each state to manage its internal affairs without external influence. The invasion of Gambia by ECOWAS is an act of impunity.
I don't understand you. Did the UN allow Libya to determine its internal affair when it invoked article 7 which mandated the US to invade Libya? Btw even the UN cannot take any military action on any country without the express permission of the regional neighbours assent(in this case ECOWAS) just like the permission of the Arab league was sought prior to the invasion of Libya
Re: Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down by Horlufemi(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Damfostopper:
Atleast.... Atleast im and buhari na d same..... infact buhari worst pass him

Buhari has terrorized you so much. grin.

Na joke o before you insult me.
Re: Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down by Horlufemi(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
jeff1607:
with all the prophecies we heard, why did the pastors not see this one or am I wrong?

The odds are not clear. So Dem no mention am. Those con artists.
Re: Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down by pussypounder(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
The UN treaty recognises the sovereignty of each state to manage its internal affairs without external influence. The invasion of Gambia by ECOWAS is an act of impunity.

Hmmmmmm.. Can we continue the discussion in my room? I will put my mushroom tip in your sugar walls but I will not creamp1e.

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 21, 2017
Gbam!
It is clear that Jammeh is being removed because Imperialist Western powers want him removed because he refuses to dance to their tune. Very disappointed that Buhari has allowed our name to be used in this illegality.
RaptorX:
How can Togo be sending troops to Gambia when the country is being ruled by a guy that got power transfered to him from his late father who ruled for more than 40 years, African leaders and hypocrisy. I will not surprised if this whole Gambian brouhaha is being orchestrated by some western powers using their African lackeys. Hope the Gambian people will not later regret removing Jameh like the Libyans regret removing Gaddafi.
Re: Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down by Brushless: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2017
baby124:
Lol, when he thought on the crimes he committed in 22yrs, he decided to commit suicide. Power, ego and pride is a deadly combination. It blocks your brain and conscience. When your brain finally opens and reality sets in, you become ashamed and even afraid of yourself and past actions.
That is it!
Re: Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
pussypounder:

Hmmmmmm.. Can we continue the discussion in my room? I will put my mushroom tip in your sugar walls but I will not creamp1e.
And away I flyyyyyyyyyyy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? / Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) / David Andahl Who Died Of COVID-19 Wins Election In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.