Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) (58102 Views)

Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions / Wike, Okorocha, Other State Governors Welcoming President Buhari (see Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by saints2(f): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bayo Omoboriowo who is President Buhari's personal photographer, shared these never released photos of President Buhari on his personal website. The photos are of President Buhari in 2016. Continue to see more...

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/never-released-photos-of-president.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by saints2(f): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by PRYCE(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
See as e dey confused dey laugh like mad man for Cockpit! grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by saints2(f): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
More..

6 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by saints2(f): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
More...

I love the 3 view.

Bayo Omoboriowo is a genius...

11 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by saints2(f): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
More...

4 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by saints2(f): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Let me stop me, No be Bubu buy data for me...

Lalasticlala, Seun

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/never-released-photos-of-president.html

30 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by queencalipso(f): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
What are we to do with his pictures undecided how has it aided the economic situation of the country?

Nigeria is burning, people are dieing, hunger and starvation in the land, those who are suppose to protect us are killing us under the guise of mistake and all you guys could do is to post pics angry

Only a foolish man goes to sleep when his house is on fire mr president.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by idupaul: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
If you know how irritating this man and his image is to most Nigerians right now you will take this post down ASAP..One roll on anti perspirant is now 800 naira as opposed to 270 just a year ago ,this is not the time to celebrate mediocrity and failure with any photo collage

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by seunmsg(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
A great man by all standard. When I grow up, I want to be this great God willing.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by LordOfNaira: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:
What are we to do with his pictures undecided how has it aided the economic situation of the country?

Nigeria is burning, people are dieing, hunger and starvation in the land, those who are suppose to protect us are killing us under the guise of mistake and all you guys could do is to post pics angry

Only a foolish man goes to sleep when his house is on fire mr president.

But the man is working now. Does he look like he is playing ni

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by saints2(f): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
That moment when Ghanaians are looking for trouble

Where lalasticlala sef

13 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
God bless Nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by melvinjames: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Show us pictures of the economy.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
check my signature for affordable and durable window blinds
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by sanandreas(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin grin not useful.

2 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Aniedi30(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
What of photos that his naked with his body like HIV patients
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Ekakamba: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
I've seen all these. No single pic from the oza room? grin

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Op, title it graphic pics.

7 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by MARKone(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Are we to eat the pictures, I just don't gerrit!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Genea(f): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
I hate this man!!!

12 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by toshmann(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
MARKone:
Are we to eat the pictures, I just don't gerrit!!

In the absence of any real achievement they have resorted to celebrating pictures. The other day they celebrated a photo of Buhari having a security meeting with the military chiefs, weeks after the southern kaduna genocide. grin

Photos. . . The number 1 achievement of this administration cool

29 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Let him stay abroad for medical vacation for six months...let's see what the intelligent Osinbajo will do (that is if the cabals allow him)

5 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by dfrost: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nice work of art from Baba himself. Photography is a good venture.

2 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by perfecti(f): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
so ... what are we supposed to do with these? calculated attempt to divert our attention from the big elephant in the room" 10 days vacation"

5 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by tammie24: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
What a waste!
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by freeborn76(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Beautiful pictures! Those who don't like it can go and hug transformer...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by oloriooko(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Beautiful pictures thumbs up bubu

2 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by paymentvoucher: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
BRB
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Mrswinnie: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yes... But it did not help me

4 Likes

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
idupaul:
If you know how irritating this man and his image is to most Nigerians you will take this post down ASAP
Speak for yourself...

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Steal A Whole Bridge In Ohio, USA. Police Baffled, Ask Locals For Help / Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.