Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) (21617 Views)

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) / Terrible Motor Accident Along Ilesha-ibadan Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/01/20/man-survives-terrible-motor-accident-in-ashaka-delta-state/

A man, Onyekenum Mayor, was hit hard by a Toyota Sienna in Ashaka, Ndokwa East L.G.A on the 2nd of January 2017 and it seriously affected his ankle. His bone was pulled out from his ankle and he was taken to Aninze hospital in Kwale. From there he was taken to the Federal Medical Centre in Asaba and then finally to Supreme Faith before a surgery was done on this leg.

A Facebook user, Obi Nwachi shared the episode recently. He wrote:

ONYEKENUM MAYOR SAYS THANK YOU TO GOD, OSANEBI AND EZECHI

I visited Onyekenum Mayor today at supreme faith clinic in Asaba and saw him so fit and full of life.
He told me outright that if not for the intervention of GOD, the Deputy Speaker of Delta State House Of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Osanebi Ossai Friday and the Commissioner representing Ndokwa Nation on the board of DESOPADEC, Hon Nnamdi Ezechi,he has lost one of his legs. Explaining further he said : I was hit hard by a Sienna in Ashaka, Ndokwa East L.G.A on the 2nd of January 2017 and it seriously affected my ankle,my bone pulled out from my ankle and since then these men that I mentioned took me to Aninze hospital in Kwale and from there they took me to Federal medical centre in Asaba and finally to this supreme faith where they put in a huge amount of money before a surgery was done on this leg after all they have spent in Aninze and FMC. I know that soon I’ll be on my feet like I’ve been.

Please I want the world to help me thank the Deputy Speaker, Delta State House Of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Friday Ossai Osanebi and the Commissioner representing Ndokwa Nation on the board of DESOPADEC, Comrd. Nnamdi Ezechi who never gave up on me till this particular time,they have been showing me love and care, they want the best for me. Truly they said that when the righteous is on the throne, the people rejoice.

Thank you Rt. Hon. Osanebi and Commissioner Nnamdi Ezechi, your leadership is a blessing to Ndokwa people.

Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
More

Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by veekid(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Happy for him
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by Paramount01(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Second to comment. Thank you Jesus after so many attempt.
I dedicate this 1 to all npower Sokoto state chapter that are yet to collect there stipend.... Just be patient they will pay it. Wait what really happened in this post oooo
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ok.... Thank God for his life
Meanwhile i made front page...
This is dedicated to my Olori 1, friends and family
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by deri4luv1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by Segadem(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Paramount01:
Vso
itumo
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank God.
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by Electroviruz(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Front page# I'm happy for him though!!!!
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank God and Thanks to the people who assisted!

Wish you quick recovery.
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by modest65: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank Godoooo
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by assana: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank God for his life speedy recovery I pray for him.#wooooooooooooo so happy I made front page this month and this new yr.#My year of Great Enlargement#
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by ametumzy(f): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank God for his life.what a contagious smile he has smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by emvico(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank God For Him
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank God for sparing your life
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by littlemistress: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ashaka London!

2 Likes

Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
littlemistress:
Ashaka London!

you be correct lady..ashaka London be d name truly.. I used to spend half of time in ashaka as my ppa na boring village during my NYSC days..guess the ppa nah...Igbuku aka home of hospitality..

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by littlemistress: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

you be correct lady..ashaka London be d name truly.. I used to spend half of time in ashaka as my ppa na boring village during my NYSC days..guess the ppa nah...Igbuku aka home of hospitality..
coffer Emma!! you're lucky na, electricity in igbuku is stable unlike ashaka that I served..very dry place. thank God for StellaMaris grin
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by flakkybaby: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank GOD that he raised this men and they never said no may God in his infinit mercy give you quick recovery thanks to all those he mentioned may GOD never rest on your case becouse your case is different. Let somebody shout halleluya............
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank God
Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
littlemistress:

coffer Emma!! you're lucky na, electricity in igbuku is stable unlike ashaka that I served..very dry place. thank God for StellaMaris grin

who is littlemistress?? can u email me on emmanuepopson@gmail.com
to know you better..we don't know who is who ooo..

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) by aniteze(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
littlemistress & Emmanuel I came from Kwale which is very close to Ashaka London I think we all need to know our selves
pls email me ugochukwuaniteze@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? / Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident / Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.