Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Is Nigeria Cursed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Cursed? (583 Views)

Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed / Was Nigeria Cursed By The Fulanis? / President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Cursed? by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Watching the inauguration ongoing now in America,seriously I feel like crying for Africa and again I ask,is Nigeria cursed?

All the former presidents both democrats and republicans are all in the inauguration. Even Mrs Clinton that ran against Mr Trump is in the capitol hill. Politics has taken backseat while America is topmost.

Back here in Nigeria and two years after election,president Buhari is still running after former president. APC is still talking like we are in campaign.

Seriously it will take us another 100years to get it right.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Cursed? by femolacqua(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
This question right here is for another day.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Cursed? by unikprince(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yes, she is cursed. Actually she's a zoo, not a country.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Cursed? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
I ask myself this question every single time...

What is wrong with Africa? What is wrong with Nigeria? Why do we enjoy foooling ourselves?

ibegi
Re: Is Nigeria Cursed? by seguno2: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
No, our country is not cursed.
We are just mentally lazy.
Datsall!!!
Re: Is Nigeria Cursed? by babyfaceafrica: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Is Nigeria Cursed? by mars123(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yes...the amount of innocent blood that spill everyday in this nation is even enough to invoke the wrath of God.

But we can redeem ourselves by loving each other, our nation, by working to see it grow. Even the great USA had a great depression but that time they were wise enough to seek what they could do for their country in its trying time.

Nigeria will serve all of us well, but we first have to serve it, help it, SAVE it. Easier said than done though because the people i see around me seem to have lost hope, faith and love for Nigeria because of the wrong Choices of our fathers and fore fathers.
Re: Is Nigeria Cursed? by Cjrane2: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Shebi you are the one now saying it.

Good morring o! grin

(1) (Reply)

List Of Countries President Muhammed Buhary Has Visited In 2017 / President Muhammadu Buhari Not Ready To Receive Peace Corps Bill / Senate Show Proof That Magu Is Not Corrupt Says Chief Don Etiebet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.