Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

When E Go Better For This Country Self? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When E Go Better For This Country Self? (508 Views)

Better For Your Family To Use You For Money Ritual Than Vote For PDP - Lady Says / Why Nigerians Will Soon Remix This Slogan 'E Go Beta' / TITHING: When E Becom Ya Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When E Go Better For This Country Self? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Was Nigeria at anytime great? I was born in the 70's. I shouted up nepa from then till date. My kids have joined me in shouting up nepa. My wife's niece born 2 years ago still shouts up nepa till date. I guess my late father also shouted up nepa.

When I was in primary school, I was told that the youth are the leaders of tomorrow. I remember then that men that rule were mostly between 40 years to 60 years old (if I am correct. Now men of over 75 years ( I believe that pmb is in reality about 80 years old), but now look at pmb, umahi of ebonyi, etc. I wonder why the made retirement age 60 years, it would have been better if it is made 80 years.

Corruption is getting worst. Unemployment is now sickening. Certificates are now becoming ...............mmmhhhhh.

Anyway, just like I have always heard from my childhood, "e go better". One day ego better (only GOD knows).
Re: When E Go Better For This Country Self? by Horlufemi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ask your self. Who are Nigerians. A whole lot of them are evil selfish people. Unfortunately these people are the ones in different positions from civil service to people in power. They don't do their job. They just want to eat. They are mentally and spiritually backwards.

Unfortunately. Nigeria won't be better as long as the people are alive and well.

Mr. jusRadical There's is no hope
Re: When E Go Better For This Country Self? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Horlufemi:
Ask your self. Who are Nigerians. A whole lot of them are evil selfish people. Unfortunately these people are the ones in different positions from civil service to people in power. They don't do their job. They just want to eat. They are mentally and spiritually backwards.

Unfortunately. Nigeria won't be better as long as the people are alive and well.

Mr. jusRadical There's is no hope

Na wa oooooo.

You are correct sir. An average nigerian is greedy, selfish, desperate, etc.

Can you believe that some years ago, one of my former colleagues was looking for somebody to site for exams for his wife?
Re: When E Go Better For This Country Self? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
NEVER !!!

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Charge The President Has Not Visited Se / Buhari Not Dead, He’s Hail And Hearty — Presidency / Subsidy Fraudster, Walter Wagbatsoma Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.