Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323223 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by girlyesosae(f): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
olusola11:
Please anyone with Practice attitude test question for PWC should send to olusolataiwo11@yahoo.com or to my whatsapp number in my signature. And what is the entry level take home pay for pwc?

Take home is 20 million after 4 years...

Joke...
Should be around 124k per month minus yearly allowance/bonus. I might be wrong

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nmreports: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sambest2:

Like I said, with all humility, that was the information I got. So I am not disputing anything.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by olusola11: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
girlyesosae:

Take home is 20 million after 4 years...

Joke...
Should be around 124k per month minus yearly allowance/bonus. I might be wrong

Please i need an accurate information. plus the practice questions too
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by davide470(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
geodemainguy:
Please what do I do here?
See below:

CHM11:

under employment history, don't select any as current employment...even if you are currently employed, you just have to fix in a date when u expect to leave ur current job.

don't select 'current role' and fix in a date in both start date and end date for every job role.

you application should go after that.

had same issue when I applied last year...till date seems they've not worked on it
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Quadorup(m): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
CNT we have a whatsapp group for this thread
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Vizzim: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=Quadorup post=53091231]CNT we have a whatsapp group for this thread[/quote

Support that. A whatsapp group is better.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Are you guys tired of this tread?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
I think this thread is enough for us to interact and share information, besides what's app has a limit of about 250 persons.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Resume4grads: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Quadorup:
CNT we have a whatsapp group for this thread
why? So u don't like the way you can easily access and get information from past threads? I guess pple in the past threads are phooolesh and you are the wise one.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by noordean(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
I guess this is only for graduates with commercial background? science nko?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by H2Ossss(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
noordean:
I guess this is only for graduates with commercial background?
science nko?

Any body can apply... Just have your 2.1.... If u like study Hausa in university or robotics engineering grin

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
noordean:
I guess this is only for graduates with commercial background?
science nko?
Apply for tax and assurance not advisory role)
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Quadorup(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
Resume4grads:
why? So u don't like the way you can easily access and get information from past threads? I guess pple in the past threads are phooolesh and you are the wise one.

Kpom Kpi oga...just a suggestion
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Quadorup(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
girlyesosae:

No dont. The application received mail will eventually come. Just chill

Thnk you sis
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Quadorup(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
drarchallus:
U should get a notification stating that your application has been successfully submitted, even before the mail that would affirm that

thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by yvesboss(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Laconfidential:

..check properly.. There's probably an error somewhere.. Or you haven't filled up something...
...be sure to check the dialog box on the right... Of where language is filled (questionnaire 1section)....it's not quickly noticeable using your phone..
..best of luck..

Thanks for this..i appreciate

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nerd90: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
HI Man

Thank you very much for this. You are doing God's work.

Please can you confirm if the age requirement of 26 and below applies for Advisory.

It seems like the firm is not looking for Fresh Graduates for the Advisory line of business. My hypothesis is that the process is for young professionals. Might be difficult to get someone with a post-graduate degree and one year relevant experience that is still below 26 but not impossible.

I will greatly appreciate if you can confirm my assertions or provide more information regarding the Advisory recruitment.

TheRealAdonye:
There are two different roles. Please do not apply for both as your application would be disqualified.

1. Advisory - Preferably from an Accounting/ Commercial background and a postgraduate degree is an added advantage

2. Assurance and Tax - Everyone

Job type: Permanent
Closing date:10-Feb-17
Reference Number:125-NIG00114 and 125-NIG00115

The Company
PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we're the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and close to 9 000 people. PwC has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We're one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 27 resident partners.
This enables us to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they’re located on the continent. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of African operating environments enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.

Roles & Responsibilities
Your learning with us begins with a structured 6 - 8 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.

You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.

Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. . A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best.

International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide. This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.

Requirements
* Fresh Graduate
* Completed NYSC
* Minimum of 2nd Upper Class Honours /Upper Credit

Additional requirements for Advisory only
* Accounting/ Commercial background
* One year cognate experience
* Postgraduate degree (added advantage)

Visit http://www.pwc.com/ng/en/careers/vacancies.html for more information.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by samuel3818: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2017
olusola11:
Please anyone with Practice attitude test question for PWC should send to olusolataiwo11@yahoo.com or to my whatsapp number in my signature. And what is the entry level take home pay for pwc?

I mailed you...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ustavo(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2017
samuel3818:

I mailed you...
Pls mail to me too, jemilakin@gmail.com
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2017
So I have been working as an accountant for the past 10 months; an accounting graduate too but no post graduate degree though, do I qualify for the advisory role?

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Vizzim: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2017
samuel3818:

I mailed you...
Pls mail it to me also. Vicosthomas@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Vizzim: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2017
OversightTM:
So I have been working as an accountant for the past 10 months; an accounting graduate too but no post graduate degree though, do I qualify for the advisory role?

Ur qualify to apply.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by staryboi(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2017
samuel3818:

I mailed you...

Oga boss I need am too oo... staryboi@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by samuel3818: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2017
staryboi:

Oga boss I need am too oo... staryboi@gmail.com.

Thanks
Hi. I mailed you. Please help me send to any one who needs it. I won't be online for some time
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Vizzim:

Ur qualify to apply.
Hope you are sure about this
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Gerrard59(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2017
nerd90:
HI Man

Thank you very much for this. You are doing God's work.

Please can you confirm if the age requirement of 26 and below applies for Advisory.

It seems like the firm is not looking for Fresh Graduates for the Advisory line of business. My hypothesis is that the process is for young professionals. [/b]Might be difficult to get someone with a post-graduate degree and one year relevant experience that is still below 26 but not impossible[b].

I will greatly appreciate if you can confirm my assertions or provide more information regarding the Advisory recruitment.

Most private universities graduates have such. Person finish 20/21, do NYSC, have something doing. Maximum 24/25. Yes, there are persons like that. Moreover, most fresh graduates these days are within the 22-23 age range.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dingbang(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2017
OversightTM:
yes you qualify. Please apply. Don't belittle yourself.. Be sure you can pass the shl test tho
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Quadorup(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2017
samuel3818:

Hi. I mailed you. Please help me send to any one who needs it. I won't be online for some time

mail me too boss. quadorup@yahoo.com
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DarkHenrie(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2017
I just received an update from them saying my application was unsuccessful. I guess it's because I don't have the six credits in one sitting that they demand.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by bologzy(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Pls help me send the pwc past questions to bsoseni70@gmail.com
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by lanrywatt(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
samuel3818:

I need it too ...lanrywatt01@gmail.com. tanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by buccy(f): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please i need the practice questions too and that of KPMG. Thank you. okonji.buchi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.