Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Is America Not A Circular Free Country Again? What I observed During Trump Takov - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is America Not A Circular Free Country Again? What I observed During Trump Takov (727 Views)

US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing / China Begs America Not To Start Nuclear War With North Korea / Ten Things Obama Did For America Not Widely Acknowledged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is America Not A Circular Free Country Again? What I observed During Trump Takov by hopilo: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
I notice that all the singing and prayers and chanting during Donald Dee Trump inauguration today was completely a Christian event. Is USA no longer a free state that respect other religion like Islam? I really expected all to be accommodated
Re: Is America Not A Circular Free Country Again? What I observed During Trump Takov by madridguy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Is America Not A Circular Free Country Again? What I observed During Trump Takov by airminem(f): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
America Allows Freedom Of Speech, Freedom Of Right And Freedom Of Religion. What More?
Re: Is America Not A Circular Free Country Again? What I observed During Trump Takov by Afam4eva(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Circular ko, rectangular ni

2 Likes

Re: Is America Not A Circular Free Country Again? What I observed During Trump Takov by Sibrah: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Great

1 Like

Re: Is America Not A Circular Free Country Again? What I observed During Trump Takov by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Christianity is d official religion of almost all d western European countries & American, just like Islam is d official religion in most of d Asian countries too.
Re: Is America Not A Circular Free Country Again? What I observed During Trump Takov by pchukwudi: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
America trusts in the God of the Bible. The nation was founded on the values of Christianity. Islam is less than 0.9 % of the population. And islam was never the religion of any of the founding fathers of America. The rise of Trump is actually fuelled mainly by the drive of Christians who want to take back their country and reset it to its founding values. So why exactly are you suprised?

hopilo:
I notice that all the singing and prayers and chanting during Donald Dee Trump inauguration today was completely a Christian event. Is USA no longer a free state that respect other religion like Islam? I really expected all to be accommodated

2 Likes

Re: Is America Not A Circular Free Country Again? What I observed During Trump Takov by hopilo: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2017
pchukwudi:
America trusts in the God of the Bible. The nation was founded on the values of Christianity. Islam is less than 0.9 % of the population. And islam was never the religion of any of the founding fathers of America. The rise of Trump is actually fuelled mainly by the drive of Christians who want to take back their country and reset it to its founding values. So why exactly are you suprised?

Surprised because Obama is a proponent of free world in terms of religion especially during the campaign the attacked Trump making him look like he is insensitive to Islamic faith in the US. I expected Obama administration that planned this inauguration to demonstrate that sensitivity to other Faith by getting some semblance of mix faith.
Re: Is America Not A Circular Free Country Again? What I observed During Trump Takov by pchukwudi: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2017
Very funny. cheesy

This is US dear not UAE.

It is actually this kind of "sense of entitlement" that get folks pissed off with islam.

USA is a Christian country. Not even the deeply entrenched and influential judaism is pushing for political recognition let alone islam. Those who want semblance of "mix faith in sensitivity to islam" should feel free to return/migrate to the middle east and implement their fantasy over there first.

hopilo:

Surprised because Obama is a proponent of free world in terms of religion especially during the campaign the attacked Trump making him look like he is insensitive to Islamic faith in the US. I expected Obama administration that planned this inauguration to demonstrate that sensitivity to other Faith by getting some semblance of mix faith.

1 Like

Re: Is America Not A Circular Free Country Again? What I observed During Trump Takov by Raphael81(m): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2017
hopilo:

Ok let us imagine it was an Arab country, what do you think would have happened?

(1) (Reply)

Obama Ranked 12th All-time Best President Of The US / Again: US Downs Syrian Fighter Jet Engaged In Anti-daesh Operations / UK Demands UN Change ‘pregnant Woman’ To ‘pregnant People’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.