Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Pepsi Begins Hunt For Next-gen Eaglets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pepsi Begins Hunt For Next-gen Eaglets (2561 Views)

NFF Urges Eaglets To Create Record For Buhari / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pepsi Begins Hunt For Next-gen Eaglets by FBS: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2009
Pepsi Begins Hunt for Next-Gen Eaglets

The Pepsi Football Academy may have began in earnest the search for next generation of national Under-17 players for the Golden Eaglets, to represent Nigeria in Mexico 2011 with under 13 – 15 years competition among all the centres of the Academy in Nigeria.
Tagged the Pepsi Festival of Youth, the competition is aimed at giving the Pepsi lads the opportunity to showcase their skills among their peers. The competition which is an annual event will run from Thursday November 26-28, 2009 according to Dr. Kasimawo Laloko, Director of Pepsi Football Academy and will hold at The Football College, Orile-Imo near Abeokuta.
Commenting on the competition, Mr. Iain Nelson, Consultant to the Pepsi Football Academy said, “With the age controversy which almost took the shine from the FIFA U-17 World Cup hosted by Nigeria, it is important we begin to cultivate a crop of young talented players whose ages will not be in doubt to represent Nigeria in future competitions.
Pepsi Academy provides a reliable platform for the Nigerian football authorities to rest once and for all the issue of age cheating in age-grade competitions.”
Pepsi Football Academy have produced such youngsters as John Mikel Obi, Osaze Odemwingie, Onyekachi Apam, Joseph Akpala, etc all Super Eagles Players.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=160724
----------

I'm loving this!
Re: Pepsi Begins Hunt For Next-gen Eaglets by MrCrackles(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
FBS:

Pepsi Begins Hunt for Next-Gen Eaglets

The Pepsi Football Academy may have began in earnest the search for next generation of national Under-17 players for the Golden Eaglets, to represent Nigeria in Mexico 2011 with under 13 – 15 years competition among all the centres of the Academy in Nigeria.
Tagged the Pepsi Festival of Youth, the competition is aimed at giving the Pepsi lads the opportunity to showcase their skills among their peers. The competition which is an annual event will run from Thursday November 26-28, 2009 according to Dr. Kasimawo Laloko, Director of Pepsi Football Academy and will hold at The Football College, Orile-Imo near Abeokuta.
Commenting on the competition, Mr. Iain Nelson, Consultant to the Pepsi Football Academy said, “With the age controversy which almost took the shine from the FIFA U-17 World Cup hosted by Nigeria, it is important we begin to cultivate a crop of young talented players whose ages will not be in doubt to represent Nigeria in future competitions.
Pepsi Academy provides a reliable platform for the Nigerian football authorities to rest once and for all the issue of age cheating in age-grade competitions.”
[b]Pepsi Football Academy have produced such youngsters as John Mikel Obi, Osaze Odemwingie, Onyekachi Apam, Joseph Akpala, [/b]etc all Super Eagles Players.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=160724
----------

I'm loving this!
You mean old heads
Nah dude. . .Dem players are twice your age already! grin
Re: Pepsi Begins Hunt For Next-gen Eaglets by FBS: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

You mean old heads
Nah dude. . .Dem players are twice your age already! grin
Sh. . . tongue
Re: Pepsi Begins Hunt For Next-gen Eaglets by AndreUweh(m): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2009
When inviting this players, they should be encouraged to come with their original birth certificates.
Re: Pepsi Begins Hunt For Next-gen Eaglets by MrCrackles(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2009
Andre Uweh:

When inviting this players, they should be encouraged to come with their original birth certificates.
Original birth certificates for where. . .
All you will get is sworn affidavits, forged birth certificates and shit. . . grin
Re: Pepsi Begins Hunt For Next-gen Eaglets by JeSoul(f): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Original birth certificates for where. . .
All you will get is sworn affidavits, forged birth certificates and shit. . . grin
You would know a lil something about that huh Mc?  grin
Re: Pepsi Begins Hunt For Next-gen Eaglets by MrCrackles(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
JeSoul:

You would know a lil something about that huh Mc?  grin
And what do you mean cool
Re: Pepsi Begins Hunt For Next-gen Eaglets by JeSoul(f): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2009
. . . fake documents, you would know a lil something about fake documents grin . . . no vex I just dey play with you kiss
Re: Pepsi Begins Hunt For Next-gen Eaglets by MrCrackles(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
JeSoul:

. . . fake documents, you would know a lil something about fake documents grin . . . no vex I just dey play with you kiss
Nah. . .If i live in Naija then you can assume but i dont. . . My life has been all about legit stuff! wink
Re: Pepsi Begins Hunt For Next-gen Eaglets by FBS: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nah. . .If i live in Naija then you can assume but i dont. . . My life has been all about legit stuff! wink
Story. . . tongue

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Nike Free Running Shoes / Nigeria Vs USA: FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup Quarter Finals Fri. 21oct / FA Final Was Fixed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.