Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo (76603 Views)

Presidency Reacts As Jonathan Is 'ashamed' Nigeria’s Now Cited As Bad Example / Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) / End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by omoalayo(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Abbies:

Lool! I was about to say that

Make Una stop all this GEJ shud be in Washington stuffs jare.. He might nt even knw Deji had said something like that gan sef..
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Raxxye(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
issokay
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Draei: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
tens4real:
Na this two men hold Nigeria to ransom oo.. .. Buhari kukuma com to destroy us finally
Lmao!
grin
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by months: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
AFONJA! BETRAYAL IS THEIR DESTINY, TRUST DEM AT UR OWN PERIL...

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
this is serious.. 2019 loading..that is no Ago game as supposed by the OP but permutation n combination of event that will lead to who becomes the CiC come 2019..
GEJ is actually looking at the result of the game been played by the kingmaker himself,Ebora OWu.
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by idupaul: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Obasanjo plot to humiliate GEJ Na wa

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by lereinter(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Which Jonathan? Was he not in Washington behind Donald Trump?

Haters will call it Photoshop.

no its shop photo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by efilefun(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
QuotaSystem:

why wike dey use scope peep from back abeg help me tell am to smile small

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by pavy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
sleeknick:

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

I'm right beside you on this bro.
I think its high time we retire these old men with their archaic ideas of leadership, save the country from them and install young minds with futuristic ideas.

Let's face it, the future truly belongs to the youth, Obj, Buhari n co won't be around for much longer. So I say its time we start deciding how our future will look like, rather than allow people who won't be a part of it determine it for us.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Locapito(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is photocopy of Jonathan, the original is in US with Donald Trump. Ayo fayose and PDP can confirm it.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Hero144: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adminisher:
I no trust this Obj ayo game again. Juju fit dey inside.

Jonathan;
Please just return all stolen monies. It is important. You and your people have stolen the future of millions of kids.
God's judgement is even worse than anything Buhari can do. Corruption no dey reign again and it brings bad consequences.

My man of the year 2017: Emir Sanusi of Kano says we are in worst corruption Nigeria has ever known

***Buhari govt is more corrupt than Jonathan's-Emir Sanusi

***"Buhari is making his cabal billionaires through forex."-Emir Sanusi

1. "Haha, the truth is that we are in worst corruption Nigeria has ever known."-Emir Sanusi

2. "From PDP fuel subsidies to APC Dollar subsidies."-Emir Sanusi

3. "From PDP oil dealers to APC dollars dealers."-Emir Sanusi

4. "From PDP poor screening exercise for Federal employment to APC employment of family members and members of the ethnic group without screening exercise."-Emir Sanusi

5. "From PDP national party of corruption to APC ethnic party of corruption."-Emir Sanusi

6. "From PDP freedom of information to APC oath of secrecy."-Emir Sanusi

7. "From PDP freedom of movement and civil liberty to APC restrictions of right."-Emir Sanusi

8. "From PDP robust INEC to APC nepotic INEC."-Emir Sanusi

9." From PDP National DSS to APC family/ethnic/ party Dss."-Emir Sanusi

10. "From PDP rule of law to APC Buhari body language."-Emir Sanusi

11. "From PDP corrupt governor to internationally acclaimed super corrupt minister."-Emir Sanusi

12. "From borrowing money to purchase nomination form to having a wife with 40 million naira hand bag, Halliburton nko?"-Emir Sanusi

13. "The COAS estate isnt not corruption under Buhari, meanwhile under GEJ a minister was sacked because a company he once had interest in bidded for the power he was privatizing."-Emir Sanusi

14." Under PMB the EFCC boss with millions of dollars traced to his bribing scandals has gone free and unquestioned while under GEJ Stella of aviation ministry was sacked to allow free and fair investigation into a frivolous allegations against her which she was later proven innocent."-Emir Sanusi

15. "Between PMB and GEJ who is truly corrupt? Who has abused the people's power entrusted into his hand? Who have raped us, killed us extrajudicially?"-Emir Sanusi

16."Who has appointed his tribesmen into offices against the spirit of federal character? Is tribalism an act of corruption?"-Emir Sanusi

17 "Is nepotism an act of corruption? Is cronyism an act of corruption?"-Emir Sanusi

18. "Is maginalisation an act of corruption? Is seizure of citizens right an act of corruption? Who is corrupt?"-Emir Sanusi

19. "APC has not been able to conduct election since Buhari took over, what is it? Coooo what? Is it cooo purity or ruption?"-Emir Sanusi

20."Hahaha. Ondo APC primary witnessed bags of money under the leadership of saint Buhari.... It is change."-Emir Sanusi. #Copied.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
baba is up to something
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by mrtheo33: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adminisher:

Jonathan;
Please just return all stolen monies. It is important. You and your people have stolen the future of millions of kids.
God's judgement is even worse than anything Buhari can do. Corruption no dey reign again and it brings bad consequences.
in case u dnt know, recession didn't affect common sense. In fact it is the cheapest thing get now. because situation de mek men think well now. SO GO GET SENSE OK

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by djbobby007: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
decatalyst:
When the Don is playing, the protégée keep learning at the table of the master cool cool
OBJ na phd holder for dis ayo game
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by bettercreature(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't know why I like this Obj, but at times he just behave like one whom his mouth leaks..
He probably went there because of his wifes case with EFCC,you dont know politician.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by cocaineaddict(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
See as they are having good time with each other while some people will be killing themselves on top GEJ matter with empty stomach..

God Bless That Man No Blood Of His Compatriot Worth His Ambition..
Awi
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Caseless: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
QuotaSystem:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by ademoladeji(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
See as they are having good time with each other while some people will be killing themselves on top GEJ matter with empty stomach..

God Bless That Man No Blood Of His Compatriot Worth His Ambition..

Egbon, I be think sey Oga Fayose said GEJ was invited to America by Trump.....
When Ota becomes Obodo Oyinbo?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Am I seeing stars jona that is in washington. PDP or ApC una no go know peace. Baba iyabo I sight you I think your ayo is the donald trump inauguration jona dey watch
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
ademoladeji:

Egbon, I be think sey Oga Fayose said GEJ was invited to America by Trump.....
When Ota becomes Obodo Oyinbo?
That was a slip of tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by djbobby007: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
months:
AFONJA! BETRAYAL IS THEIR DESTINY, TRUST DEM AT UR OWN PERIL...
ur hatred is strong,omo ina

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by blazer234: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adminisher:

Jonathan;

Why aren't you saying the same thing to obasanjo, Tinubu, amechi and the rest? Why only GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by djbobby007: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
he still manage to look clueless in dis relaxed atmosphere

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
He probably went there because of his wifes case with EFCC,you dont know politician.
Well, that's there own cup of agbo. Abeg, makai go ckeck my garri weda e don rise
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Emerikoss: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nchokoroto grin
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Adminisher: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
sleeknick:
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

Okay. You for one are finally getting clueful.
One instructive thing. When GEJ was sharing Malabu oil bloc sale money, the first person he parcelled his share was OBJ. Young people are born stupid in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Adminisher: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
blazer234:

Why aren't you saying the same thing to obasanjo, Tinubu, amechi and the rest? Why only GEJ?

I have said the same to Tinubu and OBJ. I am not fully convinced about Amechi
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Sayelabola(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
QuotaSystem:

That Obasanjo's photo is an old one... Years back
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Ikpewe: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ha ha
QuotaSystem:

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
AfroSisi:
Boy boy. I thought he was watching Trump's inauguration
ya he was...on CNN
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Okies27(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
dvee2:
See the way he sat there watching like a ----. This guy just doesn't have it.Even now, he still oooz cluelessness. what an "ineffectual Buffon".
. Close that gutter u call mouth or thunder fire. Even Bubu knows he's the clueless one.
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by ademoladeji(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
That's was slippery of tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Indeed..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.