Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,490 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) (12837 Views)

Buhari Presents Graphic Evidence Against Kanu, IPOB at UNGA - Pic / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by luscioustrish(f): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wow...the hate for ibos is real cry
I still don't understand why though,if we want to break free from Nigeria then it should happen peacefully instead of all this yoruba keypad warriors shouting upandan...seriously undecided

Don't quote me please and keep your hateful comments to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by famousbowale: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
DRUGS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by cocaineaddict(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
OFFICIAL336:
Nightmare for the Afonjas.

You no go see them. Ediots.

More Nightmare as Terry Paulson prepares to meet President Trump. If you don't know him. GOOGLE.
just googled him now. Mehn this Biafra issue is deeper and much more advanced than I thought

1 Like

Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by cocaineaddict(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:
Cool...I'm a Nigerian tho... undecided
bleaching maniac who asked you?
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by refiner(f): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
cocaineaddict:

bleaching maniac who asked you?

Are u referring to me? sad
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by cocaineaddict(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:

Are u referring to me? sad
Yes albino

2 Likes

Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by refiner(f): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
cocaineaddict:

Yes albino

OK...u welcm cheesy
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by Splashme: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

Sorry, Awka Ibom is going with them. I don't care about others.

Gbam!!
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by cocaineaddict(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:

OK...u welcm cheesy
Just like that?
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by Burgerlomo: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
That's you guys cup of tea, but make una just remember to give me one beautiful babe like FFK baby before una leave grin
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by refiner(f): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
cocaineaddict:

Just like that?

Gat nothing to say to u anymore...

Do have a great day...see u around... smiley
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by furrr(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
shocked sadmeanwhile in Nigeria....

Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
iamhorny:
These words IGBO, BIAFRA, NNAMDI KANU and IPOB, trend easily than the word Nigeria. One the Nigerian cyber space, after Nigeria, they have the most mentions. They attract Afonja very fast, the same way poo attract flies grin grin grin

Yes, they trend easily like HIV/AIDS.
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ewoo. The word AFONJA has become a perpetual nightmare to the inconsequential elements of the society. An obscure name they inadvertently popularised to their own dismay.
Suddenly, to gloat, console themselves and to feel happy and important, they must mention "Afonja" otherwise they loose relevance.
What a twist of fate !

2 Likes

Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by googlepikins: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
CoolFreeday:
make Buhari allow this people go abeg, 5 states out of Nigeria is nothing, make person rest with all this noise.
Their going will even create space for other people
sorry, we in Delta state are going with them, we don't care after others.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Even my moniker confirms it!!

#BUSH
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by Acetyl(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:

Gat nothing to say to u anymore...

Do have a great day...see u around... smiley
Don't mind that dude u look beautiful
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by refiner(f): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Acetyl:
Don't mind that dude u look beautiful

Lol...thanks dear... cheesy
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by Heffalump(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
decatalyst:
I bet it with you, the Marines don't have an idea of what that banner or flag you call it signifies!

Enough of the noise and blood shed, the israelites should be allowed to leave o jare.

It's not by force to live as one nah undecided

I bet you they begged those Marines to hold the flag for a pose.
Fatties will never cease to amaze me. Always proving their weirdness. undecided
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by alezzy13: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
luscioustrish:
Wow...the hate for ibos is real cry
I still don't understand why though,if we want to break free from Nigeria then it should happen peacefully instead of all this yoruba keypad warriors shouting upandan...seriously undecided

D[s]on't quote me please and keep your hateful comments to yourself[/s].

Tell your brothers to stop making so much noise.
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by Kemperor: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afonjas everywhere...
Igbos dey give una hrt attack abi.......
Yuroba's start up a movement begging d igbos not 2 go.... if not ndu ugu go use una do rag...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by Malawian(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
macluvph1:

Exactly alien outpost,that movie is da bomb. Am proud of our new nation to be,the republic of Biafra.
no be lie o. just downloaded it. 39.45

1 Like

Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by luscioustrish(f): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2017
alezzy13:

Tell your brothers to stop making so much noise.

Go and tell them since my comment was directed at you.
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by Acetyl(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2017
refiner:

Lol...thanks dear... cheesy
u wlc
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by laudate: 6:00am On Jan 23, 2017
SephoraNews:
IPOB Trump Solidarity Rally: 200 Of Our Members Still Missing- IPOB
Click For Details
http:///N9NYbg
Share With Friends

Where are those US marines holding the Biafra flag? They need to fly down to Nigeria sharp-sharp, to lead this search for the missing 200 IPOBians, and rescue them without further delay. Do they think their job is just to hold the flag and pose?? shocked
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 23, 2017
Ibos need this to massage their bruised ego. It is not easy to lose the civil war and 2015 General election at the same time. Na double wahala for deadi bodi
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by discusant: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
laudate:

Where are those US marines holding the Biafra flag? They need to fly down to Nigeria sharp-sharp, to lead this search for the missing 200 IPOBians, and rescue them without further delay. Do they think their job is just to hold the flag and pose?? shocked

You admit that 200 IPOB/Biafra people have been missing since their Trump inauguration solidarity in Portharcourt.

Why can't Nigeria security officials give account of the missing IPOB/Biafrans if Nigeria is not truly a dungeon, a zoo at best?

Your mind set aptly justified the Biafra secessionist moves.

Biafrans want to leave the dungeon, Nigeria.

Biafrans don't want to share one country with nitwitts who celebrate the missing of 200 citizens.

1 Like

Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by laudate: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
discusant:
You admit that 200 IPOB/Biafra people have been missing since their Trump inauguration solidarity in Portharcourt.

Why can't Nigeria security officials give account of the missing IPOB/Biafrans if Nigeria is not truly a dungeon, a zoo at best?

Your mind set aptly justified the Biafra secessionist moves.

Biafrans want to leave the dungeon, Nigeria.

Biafrans don't want to share one country with nitwitts who celebrate the missing of 200 citizens.

My mindset is not justifying anything. sad Are you inside my mind? Have you chaps not been agitating for Biafra even before your new claim that 200 people are missing? undecided Instead of taking the right steps, you have decided to act like the nitwit you mentioned, by throwing e-tantrums. Ask your ministers & govt appointees to withdraw their services from the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and relocate back to the east. Get all your people in different parts of the nation to follow suit, too. Ask all your legislators, to raise calls for a referendum in the SE on the floor of the Senate & House of Reps. Start going through all the legitimate lawful means available, to put your motion in action. And watch how your new country materialises.

Instead of doing that, you prefer to throw tantrums online on NL and other social media platforms in addition to calling other people names. Is that how to give birth to a country?
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by OFFICIAL336: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
cocaineaddict:

just googled him now. Mehn this Biafra issue is deeper and much more advanced than I thought
Itz a spirit, not just a movement.
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by OFFICIAL336: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Afriifa:
u mean Akwa-Ibom or some few mislead Ibibios?
Am proudly Etim Kpom. We have decided. We don't need to make noise on a faceless forum. Time shall tell. We only need a referendum.

#Sunson
Re: IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) by OFFICIAL336: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
CoolFreeday:

which Akwa Ibom? You see your life? you say you want to go, I say make PMB allow una, now you want drag others enter.
The same we don't want to force you to stay, you can't force any to go with you.
if you guys think other part of Nigeria will go with you then you lie, we would rather separate into six countries, each zone going as a country than joining you.
Mumu. If you go school and the mumus wey like ur comment, una for know the meaning of referedum. Nobody is dragging anybody. Referedum is what will define the territory of Biafra. Am voting Yes, and am going with them. If you like stay, its never my biz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Politicians Ban From Entering The US / COVID-19: We Won’t Sack Workers — Lagos / INEC denies appointing Femi Odubiyi as ICT head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.