Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned (3653 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Atheists Are Hypocrites / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by correctguy101(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
niyihawking:

bless you bro.

the ridiculous part was that god will erase your name from the scroll when you repent, and rewrite it when you commit sin again. just like the class captain of my high school always does then.
Brodaly I tire for my African people o, even my family members.

They'll just not like you cos u don't seem to like or even understand the logic of their obviously imported religion.

Imagiine ur own creator and creator of the universe using scrolls and me using an android phone.
Makes no sense to me abi na iPad be d scroll?
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by jonbellion(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

So you have never heard of vision?
well the flying spaghetti monster is NOT really regarded as real
It was created just to satirize and create a parodied view of religion about 12 years ago and then it really caught on
So the "vision" makes zero sense
It's obviously a lie that was created out of impulse

1 Like

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
all of you doubting.. I'm not surprised , but what I see is what I speak of.. I don't form revelations, I receive them. Its a norm , if I see something in your life and God permits me to speak, I will.

I don't need you to believe me already.

FSM or no FSM whatever you call it.. I saw its appearance and that's why I speak of it.

You said it's a fantasy, that's probably because you don't think for yourself. You are worldly and you believe what the world says.

But what I saw wasn't a lie and it appears to what you call "FSM".

1 Like

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by jonbellion(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

And it doesn't bother you that your own worldview is solely based on countering my own?
lol
Since you see it makes sense you can drop yours smiley
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by niyihawking(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

And I'm sure by your understanding scientists have answers to all issues concerning vision and dreams. When will you guys learn to be more open minded to spiritual realm?
you see my sis

science is humble, scientist do not claim to have answers to everything, instead, they do thorough research before concluding(you still remember the scientific methods naw), and even after conclusion, there is room for questioning and argument.

If any theory is found to be incorrect or biased, scientist will go through the rigorous and boring scientific methods again.

Hence, the probability of them making mistake is less.

They don't just jump into conclusion like religious people do. At worst, they'd admit that they don't know yet.

Even if there's gonna be a God, it'll probably be the deistic God and not that of Christian or Muslim (and others) god.
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by jonbellion(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
niyihawking:

you see my sis

science is humble, scientist do not claim to have answers to everything, instead, they do thorough research before concluding(you still remember the scientific methods naw), and even after conclusion, there is room for questioning and argument.

If any theory is found to be incorrect or biased, scientist will go through the rigorous and boring scientific methods again.

Hence, the probability of them making mistake is less.

They don't just jump into conclusion like religious people do. At worst, they'd admit that they don't know yet.

Even if there's gonna be a God, it'll probably be the deistic God and not that of Christian or Muslim (and others) god.

lol I think the summary is
Religion is an irrefutable methodology
Science is not
This alone makes religion stupid and far from the answer
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by niyihawking(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
correctguy101:

They'll just not like you cos u don't seem to like or even understand the logic of their obviously imported religion.

Imagiine ur own creator and creator of the universe using scrolls and me using an android phone.
grin
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
jonbellion:
lmao
This is the stupidest thing I've heard this week
The FSM\ pastafarian movement takes a parodied lighthearted view on religion and no one actually takes it seriously
So all this epistle just confirms your test results

You call it FSM or what you like. the fact is, you're spiritually blind to truth. Allow Jesus into your life so he may set your free.

Like I said you're worldly, and am not surprised. You can't deceive me , neh.

It confirms no test result or what ever garbled mix you have up there. I'm bold to speak of what I saw. Your mere critic will not deter me from my spirituality. My God is a God of revelations .

You're like a sheep whose shepherd has been stricken, and is likely to go astray. This world is leading you astray man. Open your eyes to truth or shut up rather.

1 Like

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by obinna58(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

Explain dreams and visions

I can't stress my brain try to make u understand what u can't but I will tell you that dream and vision can be controled within the mind it s a matter of choice Cos u only see what wanted to see and also dream what always reflect on your mind but as an atheist I don't have dreams often even if I do its ordinary and meaningless.

Imagination ain't real even tho it's capable of killing someone that has a tricky mind and its one of the main reason religion still exist, religion scare your the more and give you solution to your problem that was created by them through believing in God.
Those higher religionists knows that nothing like God exist but they are in quest to control the mass mind and make money from them, that why they are also stronger in mind

Human are naturally scared but its only when u know your problem that it can be solved
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
obinna58:

I can't stress my brain try to make u understand what u can't but I will tell you that dream and vision can be controled within the mind it s a matter of choice Cos u only see what wanted to see and also dream what always reflect on your mind but as an atheist I don't have dreams often even if I do its ordinary and meaningless.

Imagination ain't real even tho it's capable of killing someone that has a tricky mind and its one of the main reason religion still exist, religion scare your the more and give you solution to your problem that was created by them through believing in God.
Those higher religionists knows that nothing like God exist but they are in quest to control the mass mind and make money from them, that why they are also stronger in mind

Human are naturally scared but its only when u know your problem that it can be solved

You started making sense till you reached @the bolded . Pls don't indoctrinate people with your personal belief which is baseless.

There's a God and he lives. You are actually shallow minded, you don't expect others to be like you just because of the impression you have on religion, especially Christianity which is not a religion but a Christ-like way of living.

It's coming from a person like you who is not spiritually enlightened. God have mercy on you.

To those saying "FSM" is just to satirize a view of religion. This is what you don't know and what the Lord has put in my heart.

The human mind is powerful in terms of creativeness. And a creation is not a coincidence , but when people are lost in it, they think it's just a coincidence. When you idolise something by a structure or appearance. You don't know the spiritual implication you've made. A dark spirit is made to dwell in that thing you have created with the mind, and in its physical state of appearance.

My vision wasn't literal but symbolical because I was in a sleep state. This is what it meant; The "FSM" appearance was a way of telling me that its what the people call it, and the spirit behind it powerless in the sight of God.

Its very dark and demonic because it tends to Mock Christianity and not just religion. But I will shock the world and you with this.

Galatians 6:7 says ; be not be deceived, surely, GOD is never mocked. what a man soweth is what he reaps.
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by benzics(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
jonbellion:
lmao
This is the stupidest thing I've heard this week
The FSM\ pastafarian movement takes a parodied lighthearted view on religion and no one actually takes it seriously
So all this epistle just confirms your test results
lol, bro exactly... FSM that was created by men to ridicule religion, that's what this one is claiming to see.. The guy don run mental grin grin grin
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by skeendyke: 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pidgin2, do you know that the spiritual blindness of unbelieving folks is temporary? Each day of their lives brings them one step closer to the truth. God has designed it in such a way that none, not one of them, will escape knowledge of the truth.

As a result, I believe engaging in unfruitful argument with them is a total waste of energy and time. A poet once wrote about a tree. The tree was stubborn and insisted it wouldn't grow. Everyday, it would continually repeat that it wouldn't grow. This happened daily but God just watched because He knew that all the while it said it wouldn't grow it was getting taller. That is the way He designed it. It has no choice but to grow.

Atheists are like that tree. They deny the truth, continually insist on the fact that God does not exist. They attack any semblance of the expression of this truth but God knows that everyday they deny His existence they are closer to the truth of His existence. They have no choice but to know the truth even if they deny it all their lives. That's the way God has designed it.

Argument will only breed more argument.

1 Like

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by frank317: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jacksonville:

I love the way I make you feel right now.

I love the way am making ur God feel right now
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
bennyann:
Hopefullandlord and Pidgin2 again. Hmmm ; cheesy

Let's just say atheists are so God conscious that they can think of anything else aside God. The truth is they can't live without Him. They're only trying to find a way out from such mental obsession about God but it seems impossible.
Oh dear. If you really want to know, most atheists and irreligious people don't really care much for God. The only reason for the "obsession" as you term it; is because religion is slapped on us everywhere we go.

After a long and tiring day, your sleep is interrupted at 5:30 am by some old mofo chanting a language that was not his fathers, calling other deluded into a headbutting ritual for a god who hands out 72 virgins as reward for despicable acts.undecided
You get up and hear bizzare news about a pastor raping members, muslims going on mass shootings, and other weird sh+t. You go out and see your neighbour who has 7 kids shamefacedly ask you for transport money for her kids. When you ask why she gave birth to so much kids, you hear nonsense like : "God will provide. God that provided the kids will provide money to take care of them." and other nonsensical excuses.
You step out on an early Tuesday morning and see people packed into some ramshackled building touting as a church, blaring on loudspeakers, shouting things like

"Any agent padlockin my destiny, die by fireeeee!!!" undecided"

The worst is when the pastor says,

Oya shout it now!!!! undecided
Like shouting will somehow render mythical "agents" real.

How the frig do you not expect atheists to lash out at people here trying to justify such acts as a Divine plan or due to "mysterious" ways angry undecided

Atheists are trying to find a way out totally from God, but they seem caged in God's atmosphere and this really suffocates them.
Wrong. More like we HAVE found a way to survive and live without believing in these deities but religious people can't just believe it.
Suffocates them? You wish.

The truth is they can never be free from God till they give in.
These sounds almost like a threat. You are stuck with me until you believe in me.... Creepy cry

The only way they think they can get an atom of fresh air is to go against God in any way they can, but that seems worthless also.
I just laughed out loud when I read this. Fresh air Go against god?? Worthles??
These is pure comedy gold cheesy cheesy

Dear Pidgin2, the bottom line is, they can't live without God.
Oh dear, oh dear. How theists come to this conclusion baffles me. Why should my existence hinge on a deity Why

They're only trying to do so with all they've got but they still haven't found a way out. So don't be surprised they battle with no one else but God.

Seun please, this is my second appeal.

Create the facepalm emoji.

Please, for God's sake cheesyangry
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
skeendyke:
do you know that the spiritual blindness of unbelieving folks is temporary? Each day of their lives brings them one step closer to the truth. God has designed it in such a way that none, not one of them, will escape knowledge of the truth.

As a result, I believe engaging in unfruitful argument with them is a total waste of energy and time. A poet once wrote about a tree. The tree was stubborn and insisted it wouldn't grow. Everyday, it would continually repeat that it wouldn't grow. This happened daily but God just watched because He knew that all the while it said it wouldn't grow it was getting taller. That is the way He designed it. It has no choice but to grow.
Well. This is a rather intresting analogy. Care if I use your analogy from my "unbeliever's" perspective

Imagine all your life there is this tree.
How it's growing, no one knows. How, who, what planted it, no one knows.

However, a group of people claimed that the tree was actually planted by a persona. Let us call him "the Treeowner" . They claim they were many such trees before, however, the someone did the unspeakable and the Great Purge of trees shook the world until no tree remained. However, the tree owner is merciful. He sent down his only beloved son {some claim his son was actually himself}; to plant this tree and we should all worship him [s]donate ten percent of your hardearned cash to centers created by his "insipiration"[/s]
because he owns the tree ,and can take it back anytime.

Another group claims that the tree was indeed created by the TreeOwner, yes, and he sent his prophet to tell the world he created the tree. That he alone should be worshipped [s]as he can bomb the tree at any time through his "true" adherents .angry[/s]

Yet another claims that the tree was created by the TreeOwner, yes, but that the tree in the past life was actually a plant. That we should respect life as we all die and reincarnate in the flux called life hence we must respect the TreeOwner and every living organism

Yet another claim that the tree was indeed created by the Treeowner, and that the TreeOwner descended from a chain in the sky with a chicken in his hand and calabash in the other; and that it is best to fear this TreeOwner [s]and sacrifice animals regularly to appease him[/s]

Now, all these groups of people usually clash over their different versions of the "tree owner"; believe it or not, actually fighting over the "real" tree owner. These clashes result in loss of lifes on each side and both sides console themselves that the lost souls are going to the REAL treeowner.
Funny enough, all groups claim that the treeowner is kind and loving, he does not allow evil and would always take care of his tree
Now, a group of different people, from different tree-owning backgrounds, living completely different lives have asked :

How can a "loving" tree owner allow different groups to permeate the world Surely, if he's real, there would be only one group and one central tenet?

How can a loving, perfect treeowner allow such devastating acts to befall his believers?? Can he not stop it? If so, he ain't so poweful. If he can and he doesn't, he isn't all loving. Isn't there a paradox there...

There is so much confusion by different groups affirming that the y are the only way to meet the treeowner. Can't the treeowner just show himself already and end all this confusion

Recent evidence has shown that the treeowner MIGHT not actually be the one who created the tree. If anything; investigations continue to reveal the absence of his hand in the formation, growth and design of the tree. At this point, shouldn't he just buzz us and say "hey, I created the tree"??

Everytime these people ask the question; the response they get is scoffs and utterly inane responses like
"Look around! The tree is evidence of the treeowner."
To which they respond;
"The tree is evidence of the tree. I see no calling card of the treeowner there"

Or they are told,
"The tree was planted in the perfect place and location for it to germinate! How bout that!"

To which they respond
"Given the size, width and length of the ground; is it so far-fetched to say that the germination is a weird combination of luck, opportunity and coincidence kinda like trump being POTUS

Ironically, these people are regarded as the blind ones and each group confidently tells them that at the end; they will believe in THEIR OWN tree owner.

Sire, if you were born in such a place, which will you be?
A "treeowner" believer or a person who wonders whether the treeowner isn't all what it's cracked up to be smiley

1 Like

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
skeendyke:
Pidgin2, do you know that the spiritual blindness of unbelieving folks is temporary? Each day of their lives brings them one step closer to the truth. God has designed it in such a way that none, not one of them, will escape knowledge of the truth.

Atheists are like that tree. They deny the truth, continually insist on the fact that God does not exist. They attack any semblance of the expression of this truth but God knows that everyday they deny His existence they are closer to the truth of His existence. They have no choice but to know the truth even if they deny it all their lives. That's the way God has designed it.

Argument will only breed more argument.

I'm calling on all atheists to read this wisdom filled post with an open mind. Skeendyke, you have said it all

1 Like

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by frank317: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jacksonville:
all of you doubting.. I'm not surprised , but what I see is what I speak of.. I don't form revelations, I receive them. Its a norm , if I see something in your life and God permits me to speak, I will.

I don't need you to believe me already.

FSM or no FSM whatever you call it.. I saw its appearance and that's why I speak of it.

You said it's a fantasy, that's probably because you don't think for yourself. You are worldly and you believe what the world says.

But what I saw wasn't a lie and it appears to what you call "FSM".

Guy stop embarrassing urself... FSM, is just a made up idea by atheists to ridicule ur idea of God... Now u have started seeing it in ur vision. Do u see why we say u are delusioned. Now u wanna tell us that FSM is real just like ur God? U are sick.

And somebody actually liked it post
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
frank317:

Guy stop embarrassing urself... FSM, is just a made up idea by atheists to ridicule ur idea of God... Now u have started seeing it in ur vision. Do u see why we say u are delusioned. Now u wanna tell us that FSM is real just like ur God? U are sick.

And somebody actually liked it post

I'm sorry for u. These entities are Spirits and one is supreme . Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by frank317: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jacksonville:

I'm sorry for u. These entities are Spirits and one is supreme . Take it or leave it.

U are delusioned and need help, take it or leave it
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
outta all the whole deluded gods someone is ranting about FSM.............I give up

1 Like

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
obinna58:

I can't stress my brain try to make u understand what u can't but I will tell you that dream and vision can be controled within the mind it s a matter of choice Cos u only see what wanted to see and also dream what always reflect on your mind but as an atheist I don't hakve dreams often even if I do its ordinary and meaningless.

As a believer I do have dreams, lots of dreams and they have come as warnings of dangers ahead, revelations of the future and directions to guide my path. Do you now see how you are missing out on these things?
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
frank317:

U are delusioned and need help, take it or leave it

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by orisa37: 3:50am On Jan 22, 2017
Just Frustrated!!! Till there's a Tranquilizer!!!
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by bennyann: 6:08am On Jan 22, 2017
SirWere:

Oh dear. If you really want to know, most atheists and irreligious people don't really care much for God. The only reason for the "obsession" as you term it; is because religion is slapped on us everywhere we go.

That's understandable. But I still believe even if no one whispers God to your ears, your spirit would still be restless. You just can't do without your maker.

I seriously wish there's a public research on it where strong believers and non believers will be locked in an environment and their attitudes or lifestyle would be purely studied like big brother Africa and house 4

Wrong. More like we HAVE found a way to survive and live without believing in these deities but religious people can't just believe it.
Suffocates them? You wish .

You wish! SirWere. As long as your soul, your spirit has an owner which you are not the owner, it's survival depends on the owner and not the container.

These sounds almost like a threat. You are stuck with me until you believe in me.... Creepy cry

It's not a threat, it's not even a guarantee because it's a reality already. No one can run away from God. He only allows you to express your freedom. You can't run away from His presence - He's waiting just incase you decide to call on Him. If He leaves you for a second, I doubt if you would still be here replying me. You're not the owner of yourself SirWere.

I just laughed out loud when I read this. Fresh air Go against god?? Worthles??
These is pure comedy gold cheesy cheesy
Yeah, keep on laughing. Let me join you grin grin grin grin

Oh dear, oh dear. How theists come to this conclusion baffles me. Why should my existence hinge on a deity Why

Because that's how you were created. You were created to worship your creator, to have a relationship with Him.

Se.un please, this is my second appeal.

Create the facepalm emoji.

Please, for God's sake cheesyangry
grin grin

I'm happy you didn't get an emoji for that but don't forget you can use a même.

I like your moniker SirWere wink
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2017
bennyann:

That's understandable. But I still believe even if no one whispers God to your ears, your spirit would still be restless. You just can't do without your maker.
Well, that's just a matter of opinion now, ain't it? I rarely think about the God/no-god chestnut nowadays, I seriously doubt there is one so why bother stressing myself
I can't say but I think a lot of atheist and agnostics think this way.

I seriously wish there's a public research on it where strong believers and non believers will be locked in an environment and their attitudes or lifestyle would be purely studied like big brother Africa and house 4
Ermm.... I doubt such a study would reveal much; the atheist and the theist would be on their best behaviour, both trying to convince viewers they are really dapper.
However,
Studies HAVE shown that Religious kids are more likely to be meaner and less altruistic than their non-religious counterparts.
Studies have also shown that their is a correlation between poverty and religion; and atheism and intelligence.
Nothing conclusive yet but; just saying.....

You wish! SirWere. As long as your soul, your spirit has an owner which you are not the owner, it's survival depends on the owner and not the container.
Soul?? Spirit?? Tah; tosh! The "ghost in the machine" theory has given up the ghost. And why should my spirit have an owner; why should be soul be held ransom by some deity
I am the captain of my fate; the master of my soul. My actions belong to me; not to serve some overtowering deity.

Whatever; I don't believe in spirits in the traditional sense anymore; even though I'm now hesitant to dismiss all claims of spirituality.

It's not a threat, it's not even a guarantee because it's a reality already. No one can run away from God. He only allows you to express your freedom. You can't run away from His presence - He's waiting just incase you decide to call on Him. If He leaves you for a second, I doubt if you would still be here replying me. You're not the owner of yourself SirWere.
Ermmm; are we still talking about the same God
"No one can run away from God"
God's the one hiding from us!
A deity who split seas, levitated, rose from the dead, created pillars of fire, caused a river to turn to blood and such other claims in the times before camera has suddenly stopped such obvious signs in a world where pictoral evidence is the most irrefutable proof.
Can't you suspect something??

Because that's how you were created. You were created to worship your creator, to have a relationship with Him.
*sighs*
Who are you to say what I was "created" to do Worship which God? Yahweh? Osiris? Odin? Olodumare? Allah? Vishnu?
Which one exactly

I'm happy you didn't get an emoji for that but don't forget you can use a même.

I like your moniker SirWere wink
Nahh; i disdain memes.
Thanks. Your moniker's unique too. smiley smiley
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by iceberylin(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2017
Slavery is when you dont know slavery... grin
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
correctguy101:

grin na today u know ur family members are ignoramuses
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by enshy: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pidgin2:
They say devil is not real but he has been able to capture their minds so easily, this is how he does it:

They don't believe God is real but they engage others in endless discussions about Him

They don't believe in the Bible but they quote scriptures aimlessly and attempt to engage in logical discussions about it

They think religious people are deluded but they engage in endless debates with them

Their belief system is based on countering religious beliefs and ideoligies but they claim to be able to stand on their own

They say religion is the problem of the world yet they have no alternative uniform moral standard of their own which the world can rely on for safety

An average die hard atheist spends about 20 hours a day either reading up on religion issues with the aim of gathering materials to help him/her start and win debates or he grabs any opportunity he gets with a religious person to counter religious beliefs the best way he knows how

A wise man would denounce atheism!

1 Like

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by correctguy101(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2017
B2Spirits:
grin na today u know ur family members are ignoramuses

You no well o, and dem no train you well for house. Your own family did a very poor job raising you to this extent that you have no respect for others. if not you no go post dat nonsense. Are my family members the only religious ppl in naija?

You bring your own downfall if this is how you behave offline.
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Niflheim(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
@op,

Atheist's minds are imprisoned? And yet it is you Christians who were busy eating grass and drinking rat poison? Are you sure you are okay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Moses Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Lagos / M_nwankwo/ Justcool - Inconsistencies In The Grail Message / What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.