Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck (33597 Views)

Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2017
Awwww, So sweet
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2017
So basically they bleeped scarra then she got pregnant?
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by rosalieene(f): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2017
I remembered how it all started cheesy cheesy...... Happy birthday Mrs pope
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by swagagolic01(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2017
Nixiepie:
See confession grin. Some men sha

Hbd to his beautiful wife
that could be us wink
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by pizzylee(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2017
so who wants to av a fling with me

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2017
rosalieene:
I remembered how it all started cheesy cheesy...... Happy birthday Mrs pope
That could be us but you are covering d face of your friends,I need to knw your friends o,b4 I get hooked
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2017
Envy of all women?

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 21, 2017
NAwa for som pope sef
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2017
luchee:
No, it doesn't always go that way. Trust me, in this case it didn't.

So you've already seen that they divorced in future?
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by ruggedadventure(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2017
obinna58:
That what u get when playing with an intelligent mind wink
Intelligent mind abi big assssed bitch grin grin
Omo that as no b here ooo.... reminds me of busayo cry cry cry cool
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by ruggedadventure(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2017
justscorchone:
So basically they bleeped scarra then she got pregnant?

Gbayi.... thats the difference between
"Hooks" n "Weds" in wedding Invitations grin
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by buharimustlive: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2017
luchee:
Good morning oluchi...
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by agrovick(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2017
luchee:

Minister of explanation,

Please tell us more gringrin
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by no1madman(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2017
Now he dey chop as he want. . . hit and run no be my game .i no sabi am. . .i dey like chop chop chop chop chop and chop and chop . . . .chop wella!
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by chuksjuve(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2017
He went,
He saw
He wanted to run,
Unfortunately he got hooked by love
Happy birthday to your wife..

Check my siggy and give your house and office a green and beautiful look.

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by segzyogondus(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2017
Oga if wetin u go chop make you clean mouth before come dey favor you by making your life better na to stay there be that oooo ....So no reason am na people wen no dey look well dey move from were they bless dem dey find wetin go scatter their lives...... Thumbs up man and happy Birthday to your beautiful wife...

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2017
His wife kinda looks like him.
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by Fearcom(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2017
Some ladies love is like a drug; you will try to hit it and quit it but their love is so dope you'll mess around and get addicted-then you're stuck!

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by luchee(f): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2017
buharimustlive:

Good morning oluchi...
Good morning
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by Caseless: 10:48am On Jan 21, 2017
I'm a victim of such too.
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by HarveySpecter1: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2017
This is what I've been telling these girls - a good pu$$l will get him hooked. Unfortunately,a few girls have this kind of pu$$l
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by obinna58(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2017
ruggedadventure:

Intelligent mind abi big assssed bitch grin grin
Omo that as no b here ooo.... reminds me of busayo cry cry cry cool

So you saying the guy wanted to disappear but the ass was too sweet to run away from grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by rosalieene(f): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That could be us but you are covering d face of your friends,I need to knw your friends o,b4 I get hooked
Huh grin grin
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by ruggedadventure(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2017
obinna58:

So you saying the guy wanted to disappear but the ass was too sweet to run away from grin grin grin
Gbayi bro...bro.. who wouldn't wanna b stucked on dat kinda mountain
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by Obienesarah: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote]So Upon How His Wife Set Like say The World Dey Revolve Around Her Bum Bum tongue
His Intention was just to go and chop like Buka undecided....
Well happy Married Life oooh.
NL ladies keep forming ooo,,instead of y'all to allow NL guys to be chopping,na until we jam una for Shiloh.
VISION 2020[/quote

Shape doesn't mata, i'v seen pretty ladies always being beating or husbands keeping late nights or dating an opposite of their pretty wifes. attitude matas,
Let's say her attitude stucked him n still keeping him there.
NL Guys sef no dey do well.
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by obinna58(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
ruggedadventure:

Gbayi bro...bro.. who wouldn't wanna b stucked on dat kinda mountain
grin grin grin grin
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by oghenemoney(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
HML
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by buharimustlive: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
luchee:
Good morning
Happy weekend...
Re: Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck by Kosy79(f): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
So Upon How His Wife Set Like say The World Dey Revolve Around Her Bum Bum tongue
His Intention was just to go and chop like Buka undecided....
Well happy Married Life oooh.
NL ladies keep forming ooo,,instead of y'all to allow NL guys to be chopping,na until we jam una for Shiloh.
VISION 2020
lol!!!!! waka there, no make me release e-slaps on u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Yomi Casual And Grace / Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans / Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.