Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 (1259 Views)

My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far / Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? / See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Hi Everyone

Please I bought this Infinix Hot 4 for someone but found it complex & hard to use, due 2 my inability to understand how some of the features works..

Please anyone with a FULL knowledge/experience on how to operate Hot 4 should please come 2 my aid & reach me with answers.

Thanks
Re: Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 by shedy03(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2017
Igbouwanile:
Hi Everyone

Please I bought this Infinix Hot 4 for someone but found it complex & hard to use, due 2 my inability to understand how some of the features works..

Please anyone with a FULL knowledge/experience on how to operate Hot 4 should please come 2 my aid & reach me with answers.

Thanks
this must be your first time using android phone, right?
Re: Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 by Ray1251(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2017
Which functions are you finding hard to use, I can help
Re: Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 by Behankey(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
Which features don't you know how to use?
Re: Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
shedy03:

this must be your first time using android phone, right?
]

Lolz.. been a while a bit
Re: Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ray1251:
Which functions are you finding hard to use, I can help

I cant see how to customize the wallpapers in the phone to display my prefered wallpapers due to that i cant control the type of photos it displays as it shows photos randomly like slideshow

Cant change the way the phones features/apps is arranged vertically in a straight line.. it shows alphabetically.. but i want it horizontally de normal phone way but i cant do it.

Inability to uninstal some apps.

Stop to various adverts.. that is how to stop multiple adverts while using the phone.

How to stop frequent temperature warning.

How to stop it from tripping off sometimez and its delay in powering on.

@Behankey @Ray & Others Please Help.

Thanks as i await your kind replies
Re: Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 by Behankey(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Igbouwanile:

I cant see how to customize the wallpapers in the phone to display my prefered wallpapers due to that i cant control the type of photos it displays as it shows photos randomly like slideshow

Cant change the way the phones features/apps is arranged vertically in a straight line.. it shows alphabetically.. but i want it horizontally de normal phone way but i cant do it.

Stop to various adverts.. that is how to stop multiple adverts while using the phone.

To customize wall papers, go to settings , display , then wall paper. You'll be able to customize it there.

Change the way the apps are arranged? There are two ways to view apps, you can prefer the alphabetical way or by simply sliding your home screen to the left or right. The phone regulates itself and it gives you the option to kill power intensive apps. You can choose to ignore the pop up. As for the adverts, I don't know as I don't get adverts. Except it is from apps.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 by lexxybb: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Go for an itel torch-light phone
Re: Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:55am On Jan 23, 2017
Behankey:
To customize wall papers, go to settings , display , then wall paper. You'll be able to customize it there.

Change the way the apps are arranged? There are two ways to view apps, you can prefer the alphabetical way or by simply sliding your home screen to the left or right. The phone regulates itself and it gives you the option to kill power intensive apps. You can choose to ignore the pop up. As for the adverts, I don't know as I don't get adverts. Except it is from apps.

Thanks a million
Re: Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:55am On Jan 23, 2017
lexxybb:
Go for an itel torch-light phone

OMG! Rlly
Re: Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 by bobo65(m): 4:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Igbouwanile:

If u bought that phone brand new, return it immediately cos it's a virus dat causes that advert stuff, Ull need to completely flash a new operating system on d phone before the virus goes off

But if it's used, take it to an engineer to flash it for u
The problem will worsen with time If u don't flash it

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 by Igbouwanile(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
bobo65:

If u bought that phone brand new, return it immediately cos it's a virus dat causes that advert stuff, Ull need to completely flash a new operating system on d phone before the virus goes off

But if it's used, take it to an engineer to flash it for u
The problem will worsen with time If u don't flash it

wat!.. ok, tnkz

(1) (Reply)

Clean Iphone 5c For Sale. 35k Last. / Man cheats death after he was electrocuted in his sleep by phone charger / Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.