Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (48562 Views)

"Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by repogirl(f): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2017
Jonathan has always been wise, it didn't begin after he left power. His problem was he was not a good politician and strategist. Buhari on the other hand is a dullard who was never and can never ever be wise. He only rode to presidency on the wisdom of others who he has now sidelined.

BTW OBJ himself is a Snake, let Atiku serve as reference. It's still good to 'appear' to mend fences anyway but don't ever turn your back on OBJ, cos that's when he will sting.

1 Like

Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2017
modath:

Lies!! The pic is like a dagger through your heart. tongue

You show?

How market?
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2017
kally90:
He is my mentor.I learn from both his mistakes and achievements.He has made some mistakes in the past but he is still my mentor. It's left for you on how you interpret his actions.For me,it's not sheepish but humility. It can mean a different thing to you depends on your interpretation. I love God and I love Gej.

Sorry. You can't love God and also love GEJ.

God does not condone corruption and ineptitude.

GEJ's actions and inactions have plunged this nation into the recession we're facing today.

Fear God lady and stop soiling His name by mentioning Him in the same statement as the ineffectual buffoon.

3 Likes

Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2017
Jonathan has no choice than to be wise after all he has gone through with people pretending to be friends.
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by nwabobo: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2017
Aufbauh:
While the ineffectual B is showing remorse for his wasted years by begging his benefactors for forgiveness,his zombies litters the cyber space shouting GEJ our Hero has gone to attend our saviour's (Donald Trump) inauguration.

Jonathan why are you doing this to your ekpas na grin

Since your deportation ftom Germany you've been sounding more like a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by wristbangle: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2017
Aufbauh:
While the ineffectual B is showing remorse for his wasted years by begging his benefactors for forgiveness,his zombies litters the cyber space shouting GEJ our Hero has gone to attend our saviour's (Donald Trump) inauguration.

Abeg Abeg no break my ribs gringrin
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Toosure70: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2017
Shame on IPOD.

3 Likes

Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by kally90(f): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2017
Ioannes:

GEJ's actions and inactions have plunged this nation into the recession we're facing today.

Fear God lady and stop soiling His name by mentioning Him in the same statement as the ineffectual buffoon.
Why not?I love them both.Even God loves us no matter our shortcomings. So,who I my not love Gej.One more thing, Gej might have contributed to the problem of recession we are facing, stop blaming the past administration so we all can move forward. Finally, I don't fear God,I love God and he loves us all no matter what we have done or who we are.
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Bennycollins: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Ioannes:

. How did Jonathan cause the recession? If u know what recession is u wouldn't say that. Btw recession began a year after he left office. Time would fail me right now. I may be back to prove to u how pmb 'so policy have led us to this mess
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Jexyme(f): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2017
Aufbauh:

Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Jexyme(f): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=Aufbauh post=52991585]While the ineffectual B is showing remorse for his wasted years by begging his benefactors for forgiveness,his zombies litters the cyber space shouting GEJ our Hero has gone to attend our saviour's (Donald Trump) inauguration.

Jonathan why are you doing this to your ekpas na grin[/quote

grin angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by klax(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2017
darknetcom:
this wan is a looser gidigba...

make the basstard dont even dream of contesting again...

the votes of only the south yeast is not enough to win....

try rigging again,we will do counter-rigging...

Pls what are you saying Any meaning Bro gej is not seeking any return but how do you know a matured man? A matured man don't hold grudges forever that is where you missed it gej is not like your half deaf Dullardhino who hate and revenge runs in his blood.

Pls get that fact. Gej has every right to visit anybody he likes to visit so if that annoys you well sorry Mr man kindly hold your peace but by 2019 you will understand just watch, if someone had told jammeh 2017 will be the finally game he would laugh it off because he thought he had thamed the Gambians but when people showed him the red cap he lost his balance and his already EX..as of today so 2019 your fulani lord and apc will get the message clear. Ok
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by seguntijan(m): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2017
And someone will come here to deny OBJ as their ancestors, I believe if OJUKWU is around, he would have offer himself as OBJ Gardner.

1 Like

Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by moshould(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2017
[God go punish am
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2017
limanmohammed6:
Non of them can safe us in this country except 2 things:
1. By prayers (God).
2. By changing our bad deeds to good deeds.
Alhaji, believe me our people are prayerful. We have prayed and God had even answered us before we opened our mouth wide, given all the natural resourced were messed with. Ever before Nigeria was formed, they've been there for our use.. All we need do is rid our minds of corruption and love one another. Those are the two challenge we're facing in Nigeria...corruption and lack of love...or you call the latter 'hatred'
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Cire80: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Obasanjo is extremely wise, strong-willed and a goal-getter but he's very selfish and his selfishness is responsible for putting Nigeria into this present mess.
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Yujin(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2017
Ioannes:
I wish that place was bombed accidentally by the NAF.
Lol. Why if I may ask?
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Bashirjaja01(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Oga Jona after you left office most Nigerian's praised what you have done and change there mind about who you are, but your greatest challenge politically is from your s/e brothers/supporters they hate Nigeria and good citizens of Nigeria.
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2017
Yujin:

Lol. Why if I may ask?

At least three of Nigeria's worst leaders are pictured in that room.

14 years of rulership between Obj and Gej and Nigeria is still struggling with basic amenities like electricity and water after spending billions of $$.
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2017
Bennycollins:
. How did Jonathan cause the recession? If u know what recession is u wouldn't say that. Btw recession began a year after he left office. Time would fail me right now. I may be back to prove to u how pmb 'so policy have led us to this mess

I'll be waiting for your proof.
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by segzyogondus(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2017
I keep telling people that Politics especially Nigeria politics is like a movie just come and act your part Good or bad and at the end they still do things together like normal mature humans while the Masses who watch the movie keep talking about it and having hatred..... After a movie is completed the actors,actresses and directors all relax to get the feedback from those who watch the movies to see and hear reactions so is the Nigerian Politics... Now GEJ and OBJ are putting things together but most people are still angry at each other till today over GEJ and OBJ and so would their anger last.... Why are we stressing ourselves when we can talk about it and let it go at the end of the day...... Thumbs up to these 2 great leaders of Nigeria who are letting us know there is more to life than money,power and arguments...OBJ talking about relaxation cos he has done his part and leaves the rest for Nigerians.....
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2017
kally90:
Why not?I love them both.Even God loves us no matter our shortcomings. So,who I my not love Gej.One more thing, Gej might have contributed to the problem of recession we are facing, stop blaming the past administration so we all can move forward. Finally, I don't fear God,I love God and he loves us all no matter what we have done or who we are.

Fine. Love him if you will, just be careful who you make your mentor.

In developed countries where the rule of law applies, he'll be in jail by now.

@bolded, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, so says the Bible.

He may love us all, but people still die and go to hell everyday to burn for all eternity. I'm sure he loved those ones too, they just didn't do His will, by embezzling funds and encouraging their friends to dip their hands into the national till and impoverish us all.
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2017
weda na Igbos or ipob or gorilla pikins you call Ya sef. can u see with your eyes that you are on your own.
GEJ IS NOT A Igbo

GEJ IS NOT A CHEST BEATER

GEJ IS NOT A GORILLA PIKIN

GEJ IS NOT A BIFRAN

GEJ IS PART AND PARCEL OF THE BLESSED LAND YOU CALL A ZOO

1 Like

Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2017
opal4real:
GEJ the HERO. Moving around freely and dishing out wisdom to the old.
We all know the wisdom of solomon cannot be compared to the age of metuselah.

Dey yarn okpas.
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=Jexyme post=52995553][/quote]

Lol. Soo funny.
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by femeritus: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2017
I doubt the authenticity of his invitation to Trump's inauguration but if true, it only makes more sense to shun the invitation since the meeting with Obasanjo must have been arranged long before Trump's invitation. Imagine the implications of Jonathan cancelling the long scheduled meeting, even though I doubt whether OBJ would have minded doing that to GEJ if the situations were reversed.

Jonathan is a grateful, humble and cool headed person. He was only deceived by the traitors around him, turning him against OBJ and making him believe all was well.
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Charly68: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2017
I love Goodluck but he messed up my expectations big time. Forced us to vote for the wrong man out of anger for his free for all sharing of national cake.
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Charly68: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2017
I love Goodluck but he messed up my expectations big time. Forced us to vote for the wrong man out of anger for his free for all sharing of national cake. But we must forgive him by divine injunction
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Yujin(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2017
Ioannes:

At least three of Nigeria's worst leaders are pictured in that room.

14 years of rulership between Obj and Gej and Nigeria is still struggling with basic amenities like electricity and water after spending billions of $$.

Your points are noted and understood but they constitute less danger than you know. Some day you will need them so much. There are reasons why the whites don't just kill men that have tasted power. They might be bad but they are assets you might fall back to when confronted with a maze.
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Funlordjnr: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2017
Firefire:
Enemies of GEJ will start having heart attack now... grin

Btw. Lagoon calls.

grin

See as this otondo dey try mask him pain! Your "our oil tout and fellow ipob smpathiser" is gladly and publicly begging an afonzeezy For forgiveness so tay he is even trying to learn their oduwa playstation game in the full glare of the cameras and you are here talking of people having heart attacks?

Lie if no be like this your face dey now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Optimist88(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2017
GEJ is just too wise and meek for my liken!
Re: You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Horlufemi(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2017
This is Photoshop
Jonathan our Hero attended Trump's inauguration yesterday.
See proof below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.