Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) (60746 Views)

Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter / Inkas Reveals N432m Bulletproof Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limousine (photos) / One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by TANKDESTROYER(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2017
Not my spec.....would have preferred it if had the following
1. v12 engine.
2. 12,000 horsepower
3. Reinforced armour plating
4. Built in missile defense system
5. Twin Anti tank guns...
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2017
this is the peak of vanity!....o boy! vanity de sweet sometimes sha grin

2 Likes

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by klexycole(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by Wristler: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2017
If Dino sees this... ...Na Kogi pple go suffer am

3 Likes

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by Sirevangel(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2017
EastGold:

500 milli
In this recession some nigga will still steal money and buy this shit

1 Like

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by nwaire: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2017
Classy...life is good, if you are a car lover and you have used a rikety tokunbo vehicle before you will appreciate God who gives wealth when you see a car like this
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by humbleself242(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2017
I believe u oh lord

1 Like

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by sirscripture: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2017
This is nothing but a life of beauty. Having this is security and standard. For a company/benz to come with something like this means this car wont be far away from the shore of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by donikky(f): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2017
Even If I have the money,I won't buy it...Car isn't a property

1 Like

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by Opakan2: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2017
it's standard

1 Like

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by rhonard(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2017
this is heaven on the wheels, competition begins among artist
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by seguno2: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Money is good

One rich man among six poor people makes ALL of them poor people.
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2017
I wont waste my money on that..

money Wey reach build better house's

1 Like

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by rottenegg: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2017
What's wrong with this car below?

1 Share

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by Babysho(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2017
cry

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2017
#500mil minus #270mil APC used to cut grass.
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by idupaul: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2017
wintersnow:
This wan nah house

House keys? Na estate
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by seguno2: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2017
Sirevangel:
In this recession some nigga will still steal money and buy this shit

If we, the people, whom they are supposed to serve muguciously allow them.
Why not, if not?
If you no fit steal foolish man property, shey na wise man own you want steal?
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by azimibraun: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2017
I can't buy this stallion as a joke in my dream. Let alone real in my dream. My argument about this car is basically in my dream o! Reality for this iron horse does not exist to me. Am done.
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by watered(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2017
I will get even a better ride than this. Highest it will only cost me some unreasonable g.... to the Grandmaster.
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by seguno2: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2017
lilfreezy:
With great car comes free pussie

Nothing has changed since 1926.

sage:
http://www.leadershipnigeria.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28:the-vague-future-of-nigeria&catid=28:friday-column&Itemid=56

Lord Lugard, the former governor-general of Nigeria, in 1926, wrote his unfiltered thought about Nigerians. From his book, The Dual Mandates, come these excerpts: "In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self-control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery. His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to the animal world than that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals' placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the state he has reached.

"Through the ages, the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility - he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal, an instinct rather than a moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and defects of his race -type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy. Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"

Guys lets discuss the thoughts of Lord Lugard. he had  a supremacist view obviously. But is he right in the way he describes Nigerians and Africans in general? How many of the issues that he raises are valid?

Letz get some responses

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by johndanny(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
Money is good.
Before

1 Like

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by azimibraun: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2017
E- Money, Ayiri, Alimodu sherrif, Dino, Ifenyi Uba that means we are expecting 6 are already on their way to Nigeria. All those artiste making plenty mouth money no be anything for their songs oya make una see Wetin money fit buy.

1 Like

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by segzyogondus(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2017
If I buy this car for that amount,how much the company go dey pay me daily or how much the car itself go dey give me Well the car is nice and all that but if I have such money damn I got more agendas to accomplish maybe buy it at a very good old age wen I have nothing to do with money again and my kids are very well established .... Cos an accomplished man can think of buying this not just anybody,if I start saving to buy it and I live in a rented house or there are so many questions I want to ask but let me just stop cos fingers dey pain me already for this car matter even Nigerian richest people no go gree buy am except some celebrities and politicians could consider it ......
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by Chuksgeo: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Good ride for a good day
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
500million.
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by paskyboy: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
E-MONEY OVER TO YOU
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by seguno2: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
azimibraun:
E- Money, Ayiri, Alimodu sherrif, Dino, Ifenyi Uba that means we are expecting 6 are already on their way to Nigeria. All those artiste making plenty mouth money no be anything for their songs oya make una see Wetin money fit buy.

Since we don't make them pay TAXES, they can flaunt their money on such vanities.
Meanwhile, dumb us continue complaining of no electricity, no tap water, no good roads etc.
When shall we be wise?
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by brandmix: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Mtshwee. What's the point of all that interior comort when all occupants will be bouncing and swinging along as they drive on our delapidated roads tongue

1 Like

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2017
what's this for tho "It also got perimeter security cameras". like seriosly and the op is comparing it to the limo beast. are u kidding me? the limo beast is unique because its glasses are 5inches thick which can withstand bullets and even rpgs. this amg cant evn withstand a strike from baseball bat. people should stop wasting money on crap abeg.
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by Exponental(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2017
Mobile Motel
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
Not my spec.....would have preferred it if had the following
1. v12 engine.
2. 12,000 horsepower
3. Reinforced armour plating
4. Built in missile defense system
5. Twin Anti tank guns...
be realistic, the highest horsepower u can see for a vehicle is 1000hp and no vehicle can have a missile defense shield system. a gun could be mounted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦70M Mercedes Maybach Goes Up In Flames (Pictures, Video) / "MMM Why?" Spotted On A Keke In Asaba Today. Photos / Man Pays ₦217M For A RR1 Number Plate, The Price Of 20 Brand New Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.