Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) (60794 Views)

Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter / Inkas Reveals N432m Bulletproof Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limousine (photos) / One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by blkmum700: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Men money must be made,legal or illegal,money is money!!
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by hamedollar(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Aye dun je ju iya lo
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Honestly ,I would pick even a 4matic to this, the day I say that even the door lock on the gwagon was the old fashioned push down needle, i really wished the guy beside me left me to die.....
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by samuelezekiel(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Am buying that car, I just love Mercedes Benz product
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by Jok3r(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
autojosh:
It is a norm to flaunt our wealth in Nigeria.. especially with the type of vehicles we drive. This is one reason G-Wagons are so popular here. Some insane flaunters won’t settle for the average G-Wagon.. they’ll opt for this N500 million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo. Imagine what the price would be after shipping and import duty.

It’s not the standard 5,600 pounds military grade off roader.. this one is a monstrous 6X6 modified version built by a Canadian company called “Inkas“.

This Limo is far more than the matte black stretched body.. It is also fully armoured. Hence its price.

It comes with a 5.5-liter biturbo V8 engine pumping out 544 horsepower.

It also got perimeter security cameras, satellite TV system, refrigerator, a bar, and a speed-vault quick-access pistol holder.

In case of emergency, the truck’s indoor exhaust system can recirculate the air inside the vehicle in one minute to create a breathable atmosphere — on demand.

With all these features i think only Potus’ Beast can compete.

Finally, all these luxury and security features can be controlled from the owner’s corner through an integrated iPad Mini.

You want?

https://autojosh.com/mercedes-benz-g63-amg-limo/

spectacular
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by israelmao(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
I'll go get it I love it.Riding luxurious cars doesn't make one lose heaven,making heaven depends on one's relationship with God and man.

1 Like

Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by israelmao(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
I'll go get it I love it.Riding luxurious cars doesn't make one lose heaven,making heaven all depends on one's relationship with God and man.If you think getting one is sheer waste of money it is because you don't have it yet.
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by AfterEarth(f): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Atleast I have like 100M in my account smiley
Instead of saving up for that car, I'll do many investments and become more richer and wealthy. Maybe soon enough I'll get the car.
Use Your Head oh smiley
Re: The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) by Sylverofficial(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Heaven in car!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria / "MMM Why?" Spotted On A Keke In Asaba Today. Photos / ₦70M Mercedes Maybach Goes Up In Flames (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.