Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN (41050 Views)

Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View / PHOTOS: Fashola Meets Magu As He Inspects Efcc's New Office In Abuja / Fashola's Son Demola Meets Cnn's Christiane Amanpour (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by osile2012: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2017
Shey u see light there abi ?

Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by modelsms2: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2017
He is just using cumulative advantage as fasholas pikin
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by ripbubu: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2017
idupaul:
Keep using our power money to buy back stage passes while you dad leaves 90 percent of Nigerian in total darkness ..God is watching all of you 1
the dad is the minister of darkness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by ripbubu: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
omonla10:
Is he there to defend his father's incompetence? Cos I am feel the greatest act of corruption is when u collect PHCN charges and don't give us light..
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
I love your father @ Demola...I'm sure you'd do exploits in the nearest future. If you reading this, ignore the naysayers.
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by bigtt76(f): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
'Tape' keh? I would rather use the word 'record' buh what do I know undecided

I think we are gradually losing our sense of vocabulary to use when describing an action or a thing in this country. That's how the following changed

1. Bank debit cards became 'ATM'
2. All seasoning cubes became 'Maggie'
3. All brands of instant noodles became 'Indomie'
4. All toothpastes became 'Macleans'
5. Instant Messaging became 'Wassup'
6. Linda Ikeji's blog became 'Linda'

I could go on and on... BTW add yours too. We need to change all this.
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Tell your dad we don't have light in my area
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Tell your dad we don't have light in my area
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by Ijaya123: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
veekid:
Your dad is busy toying with our power sector here with his mumu law mentality ........... You pikin dey follow Amanpour SNap pishure dey shine teeth Abi; no wahala, continue

When I read some comments, I can't but agree that common sense is indeed not common.
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by Jayjey(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
wetin de my mind now pass wetin u de show me. make I go ponder on it.
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by kerike: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Is that his son or brother?the guy looks older than Fashola
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by Corrinthians(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
idupaul:
Keep using our power money to buy back stage passes while you dad leaves 90 percent of Nigerians in total darkness ..God is watching all of you 1
Is it his father's fault your parents didnt create same oppurtunities for you? angry

2 Likes

Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by idupaul: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Corrinthians:
Is it his father's fault your parents didnt create same oppurtunities for you? angry

Spoken like the typical fool you are .

1 Like

Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by idupaul: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
kerike:
Is that his son or brother?the guy looks older than Fashola

Haba
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by CRAPHA96(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
omonla10:
Is he there to defend his father's incompetence? Cos I am feel the greatest act of corruption is when u collect PHCN charges and don't give us light..
fellow country people make una join me in condoling the family of language because this nigga just murdered their second son "English"
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by Corrinthians(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
idupaul:

Spoken like the typical fool you are .
grin

Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by idupaul: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Corrinthians:
grin

What is wrong with you sef

1 Like

Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by 2rez: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2017

Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by NicoBaba(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
CRAPHA96:
fellow country people make una join me in condoling the family of language because this nigga just murdered their second son "English"
was dat supposed to b funny..quit bragging on anoda mans language ..

1 Like

Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by CRAPHA96(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
NicoBaba:
haxaaaa walahi u dey find my trouble....na by force to comment in english....
Ogbeni I go wound you ooh tongue
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by seguno2: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
idupaul:
Keep using our power money to buy back stage passes while you dad leaves 90 percent of Nigerians in total darkness ..God is watching all of you 1

What will God do after watching all of them if we the citizens are 200 million mumus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by NicoBaba(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
CRAPHA96:
haxaaaa walahi u dey find my trouble....na by force to comment in english....
Ogbeni I go wound you ooh tongue
m sorry sir
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by Corrinthians(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
idupaul:

What is wrong with you sef
Osu zombies irritate me dazzal. grin

Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Owo Eko. . .Scattered to the four winds grin
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by dunkem21(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Very poor English undecided
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by Bluntmaster: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Naija9090:
Looks like a typical yoruba boy to me...unattractive, k-leg and no muscles. Oh well!

IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF BEERFOOL - IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by dunkem21(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
NicoBaba:

See the guy wey dey laff PEJ cheesy
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by OmidinaKayode: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
CNN- Countetfeit News network that we yoruba muslims love because they hate Trump.

grin grin
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by NicoBaba(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
dunkem21:

See the guy wey dey laff PEJ cheesy
undecided
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by dunkem21(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
NicoBaba:
undecided

Sorry kiss
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by FuckTheMod: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
idupaul:
Blame it on your useless drukârd BLODAS blowing up pipelines.
Una never see anything grin
Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by maxtop(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Look at his mouth like in papa own. God dey watch una in 3D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign / I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega / Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.