Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4435583 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
16:30 Lahti - Hifk , 1X @ 1.22

17:00 Alashkert - Santa Coloma , Over1.5goals @ 1.28

17:00 England U21 - Germany U21 , Over1.5goals @ 1.30

19:00 TNS - College Europa , 1 @ 1.30

22:00 Estudiantes - Quilmes , 1 @ 1.24

22:00 Newell's Old Boys - Godoy Cruz , 1X @ 1.24

TOTAL ODD : 4.05
BOOKING : 52TJP87

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RIchieSuazo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
RIchieSuazo:
#ebchallenge
ebonybet username:igbins09
Ticket ID: 121481

Naftan Novopolotsk vs FC Slavia Mozyr
Double Chance : X2 1.12 Placed

Trelleborgs FF vs IF Brommapojkarna
Goals Away Over / Under : Over 0.5 1.14 Placed

Dalkurd FF vs Norrby IF
Double Chance + Over / Under : 1X + Over 1.5 1.21 Placed

Utsiktens BK vs Assyriska BK
3 way : 1 1.16 Placed

Raufoss IL 2 vs Stabaek Fotball
3 way : 2 1.23 Placed

Vikingur Reykjavik vs Vikingur Olafsvik
Double Chance + Over / Under : 1X + Over 1.5 1.23 Placed

Dundalk FC vs Galway United FC
Double Chance + Over / Under : 1X + Under 4.5 1.28 Placed

Odds: 3.47

Troot akraym anybody

GEEEEENNN

10 DIGIT CODE : ECF5530232

cc troot akraym

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MyPicsSaysItall: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Phi001:

neteller's exchange rate is terrible...I'd rather use bitcoin...
Terrible? Do you mean the rate is high or low?

I prefer neteller

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phillfree(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
2.9 ODDS

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellydgreat:
I used to have a lot of respect for this young man called Calebsky but he just shot himself in the leg today by strategically begging for money in the guise of selling betting tips, i am of the opinion that if you are a good punter, you would care less of what you can get from your fellow punters or bettors as the case may be, because you can always make money off the bookies with your skill. That is why i have zero regard
for any tipster or punter who demands money from his or her followers irrespective of the presentation or offer. My dear Calebsky, it hurts me to say it but, i am disappointed in you. You would have been my hero, infact everybody's hero on here if you had brought that your millionaires plan here for free or better still create a whatsapp group and run it for free instead of demanding money before giving your picks. It is only an ingrate that will fail to reward or apreciate you if the plan goes down well.

I appreciate your concerns. Sorry to have disappointed you this time. And i understand that lots of people may be disappointed too. Such is life. It happens.

That said, there is nothing wrong demanding for money in whatever respect inasmuch as it's with mutual understanding and agreement. Professional Tipsters or Punters get paid for the work they do. Whoever chooses to do it freely does so with his or her goodwill. I have personally paid to professionals time and again, and still do.

You used the word "strategically begging for money" but you are wrong. It's clearly stated in the terms and conditions. THERE IS NO BEGGING AND IF I NEED TO BEG FOR MONEY IT'S NOT HERE. THERE ARE MEN AND WOMEN OF GOODWILL THAT WITH THE PRESS OF A BUTTON THEY'LL READILY ANSWER MY CALL AND ATTEND TO WHATEVER REQUEST I MAKE AS LONG AS IT'S IN THE POWER OF THEIR HANDS. SO, DON'T THINK IT. THAT IS MY SEVERANCE AND SELECTION TERMS - THE SIFTING PROCESS. ONLY THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO LOOSE.

Whatever i do with my choice of execution at any point in time does not stop me from being me. I will constantly post as freely as i always do.

Many are called but few are chosen.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chaloner(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
bomasek:
So no one enter?
so u blind to see the one that enter...

Enemies waiting to laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
52TLTVT 18+ odd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Machinemayana(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mr. Calebsky check ur mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by motta(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
RIchieSuazo:

GEEEEENNN
10 DIGIT CODE : ECF5530232
cc troot akraym
is that one odd?

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RIchieSuazo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Impenia:
Most of us may not agree with Omotowo's methods and attitude, but I'm sure very few can argue with his punting skills and results.

So, over the last two days, Omotowo posted a total of 6 tips (2-3 odds) in the Telegram group. 3 were in the money while 3 lost. You might say "But, that's just average" and I'll ask "How many ppeopl in this thread can boast of a better win rate?" probably 2 or 3, which still puts Omotowo in the top 5 percentile of punters in here.

The way I see it is that, if I can breakeven with a punter on bad days and make money on good days, then I'm happy. Yes, I've seen the likes of Omotowo, Calebsky, Chiefheywhy go on the 3 to 4 ticket winning streak, so I know it's only a matter of time before it happens again. One of the lost ticket was because Chile could not win. Another was even more frustrating - it was a 10-fold acca (3 odds) and a game in Iceland which he played just over 0.5 (1.02 odds) let him down. The match ended 0-0. Yes, you saw that right - 1.02 (the smallest odd on the ticket) goofed. I don't expect him to that unlucky perpetually.
----
Having said all that, I'd like my good friend, Omotowo, to see things from a much broader perspective. From the stats above, it is obvious that anyone who staked in each of your 6 tips would be on breakeven now (no profit, no losses). Sometimes, your winning tip might just be for your follower to recover from an earlier failed tip of yours, so expecting someone to compensate you every time they win might not be realistic. Now, imagine that the said follower had paid you N1k for every tip (as you request), that follower would have spent N6k paying for tips, even though he has not made any money from the tips. Would you, in good conscience, say that's a fair deal to the follower?

What I'm trying to say, my dear friend, is that skills/talents is not enough for success. You need the right strategy and attitude.

By the way, for those who still believe in Omotowo and would want to continue receiving his tips (for FREE), I'll drop the Telegram link in a bit.

Chiefheywhy, Calebsky, Camillus92...by popular demand, you are all invited to join the Telegram group to share your tips. Rules are simple - maximum of 5 games per ticket and maximum of 3 odds (better, if less).

I smell OMOTOWO allover these. .

#yimu

P.s. scroll and pass

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RIchieSuazo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
ThePuntFixer:
WHO TRULY WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE IN JUNE?

I KNOW IT'S 4 MORE DAYS...

WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER...

ALL YOU NEED IS 1K FOR THE MISSION

10 ODD PER DAY

3 DAYS ROLLOVER

YES, WE CAN!

IF INTERESTED, SEND A MAIL TO calebskyfixed@gmail.com

WINDOW OF INTEREST CLOSES AT 9.00 AM TOMORROW

ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE READY TO LOOSE THE 1K

IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO LOOSE DON'T DISTURB YOURSELF

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit."

NO RISK NO REWARD

NO PAIN NO GAIN

Aka calebsky you've got serious mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RIchieSuazo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
motta:
is that one odd?

Atleast i get odds pass some people tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RIchieSuazo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sadiq3051:

okay... please bro do they accept voters I.d card ? thanks

NOPE
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dynamic1: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellydgreat:
I used to have a lot of respect for this young man called Calebsky but he just shot himself in the leg today by strategically begging for money in the guise of selling betting tips, i am of the opinion that if you are a good punter, you would care less of what you can get from your fellow punters or bettors as the case may be, because you can always make money off the bookies with your skill. That is why i have zero regard
for any tipster or punter who demands money from his or her followers irrespective of the presentation or offer. My dear Calebsky, it hurts me to say it but, i am disappointed in you. You would have been my hero, infact everybody's hero on here if you had brought that your millionaires plan here for free or better still create a whatsapp group and run it for free instead of demanding money before giving your picks. It is only an ingrate that will fail to reward or apreciate you if the plan goes down well.

I guess u misunderstood him. D 1k is for you to stake with and not give anybody. Read to understand his write-up

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
STAKE AND WIN

U21 EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP
SPAIN U21 - ITALY U21
1X & @ 2.33

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE'QUALIFICATION
HIBERNIANS FC - FCI TALLINN
1DNB @ 1.34

PRIMERA DIVISION
NEWELL'S OLD BOYS - GODOY CRUZ A.T.
1X & @ 2.3O

KAKKONEN
PKKU - FC LAHTI AKATEMIA
@ 1.57

BRASILEIRO SERIE B
JUVENTUDE RS - GOIAS GO
1X @ 1.22

TOTAL ODD : 13.75
BOOKING : 52TP5S5
GOODLUCK!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by hazard1759(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
otutu123:

tnx man. i just saw dis now. i missed all yesterdays game but i placed d remaining ones. u re too much jare
I wish us luck!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Machinemayana(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rakiticbarca please check ur mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Calebsky:

I appreciate your concerns. Sorry to have disappointed you this time. And i understand that lots of people may be disappointed too. Such is life. It happens.

That said, there is nothing wrong demanding for money in whatever respect inasmuch as it's with mutual understanding and agreement. Professional Tipsters or Punters get paid for the work they do. Whoever chooses to do it freely does so with his or her goodwill. I have personally paid to professionals time and again, and still do.

You used the word "strategically begging for money" but you are wrong. It's clearly stated in the terms and conditions. THERE IS NO BEGGING AND IF I NEED TO BEG FOR MONEY IT'S NOT HERE. THERE ARE MEN AND WOMEN OF GOODWILL THAT WITH THE PRESS OF A BUTTON THEY'LL READILY ANSWER MY CALL AND ATTEND TO WHATEVER REQUEST I MAKE AS LONG AS IT'S IN THE POWER OF THEIR HANDS. SO, DON'T THINK IT. THAT IS MY SEVERANCE AND SELECTION TERMS - THE SIFTING PROCESS. ONLY THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO LOOSE.

Whatever i do with my choice of execution at any point in time does not stop me from being me. I will constantly post as freely as i always do.

Many are called but few are chosen.

I felt like replying this your post and saying more but on a second thought i decided against it, afterall i have made my point and thats all that matters. I only pity those who will make the payment cos from experience i can tell you that they will definately lose.
You may not understand it but believe it or not there is more to sports betting than meets the eye. If you need some lectures on that i am sure u know how to contact me.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by flaman: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
guys whats your view about this

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Bevista: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Calebsky:
@Impenia,
I'll be with you guys from next month, July...
2-3 odds is one of my specialty.
If relaxed, without any family encumbrance or work related stress or external pressure and with the right frame of mind, i can go on 10/10 in a row successfully. I have done it personally several times over and out. Often than not it has been on unit stakes.
My recommendation for rollovers with the 2-3 odds ticket should not exceed day 5.
Just concluded the MillionaireBetChallenge where i went 7 in a row with a total odd of 625.
Definitely, will be with you guys soon God willing.
Gives me great joy to see people happy.

May the odds be in our favour.

That's cool bro. Next month is just a few days away. I actually followed your winning streak during the MBC, so I agree with you.

I tried posting the Telegram link but the bot deleted my post and gave me a 3-day ban. Do you have any idea how to embed link or post link without issues?

---
Impenia
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
Terrible? Do you mean the rate is high or low?

I prefer neteller
When you're funding, the rate is too high...
When you're receiving, the rate is too low...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellydgreat:

I felt like replying this your post and saying more but on a second thought i decided against it, afterall i have made my point and thats all that matters. I only pity those who will make the payment cos from experience i can tell you that they will definately lose.
You may not understand it but believe it or not there is more to sports betting than meets the eye. If you need some lectures on that i am sure u know how to contact me.
stop making unnecessary noise. has he forced anyone to give him money? if you are not interested in his offer, simply jump and pass. you are disappointed? do you think anyone here gives a fvck about your feelings

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Luciferlove post=57880731][/quote] Done thanks Davincida
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
fxdrizzle:
stop making unnecessary noise. has he forced anyone to give him money? if you are not interested in his offer, simply jump and pass. you are disappointed? do you think anyone here gives a fvck about your feelings
Some people dy vex me xha...Like him point gun for your head force money comot from your hand...Whats exactly is vexing her?... Is it the fact that she also want the tips and cant release 1k or what?... You want it but cant release 1k...Issokay undecided

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
dynamic1:

I guess u misunderstood him. D 1k is for you to stake with and not give anybody. Read to understand his write-up

My dear no offence ment but I think its you who needs to read and understand. Or probably the mail I read is different from the one you read. Maybe u should look at this one and tell me what you understand.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
DECENT FOUR(4) ODDS

1st Division
IK Start - Arendal FK
Home1.5goals @ 1.33

Kakkonen
Mikkelin Palloilijat - Sudet
12 & Ov1.5goals @ 1.30

Kakkonen
GBK Kokkola - Tornion Pallo 47
@ 1.48

Brasileiro Serie B
Juventude RS - Goias GO
Over1.5goals @ 1.37

Club Friendly Games
Partizan Belgrade - KSV 1919
1+&1+ Y @ 1.30

TOTAL ODD : 4.55
BOOKING : 52TQJPZ
GOODLUCK!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shollay20(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
NO ONE IS SUPER PERFECT EXCEPT GOD, DON'T STAKE BIG JUST BECAUSE IT'S CALL SUPER FIXED MATCH, BECAUSE ONLY DEATH IS SUPER SURE, KEEP ENJOY WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT DOING, WHO NO YOU MAY HIT IT ONE DAY....

YOU MIND WILL CLEAR IF YOU LOST LIKE SHIT.

SOMEONE IS WINNING DOES NOT GUARNTEE THAT IS GOING TO BE WINNING EVERYDAY AND ALSO SOMEONE IS LOSING DOES MEAN HE CAN'T WIN ANYMORE.

I WILL RATHER PREFER DASHING MR. AKAIN ALABI 1K THAN DASHING TIPSTER HERE.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Donzie1995: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellydgreat:

My dear no offence ment but I think its you who needs to read and understand. Or probably the mail I read is different from the one you read. Maybe u should look at this one and tell me what you understand.
Just say you don't have 1k to give him..He doing his work in his own way he believe.. And obviously his terms and conditions are very simple..There is absolutely nothing wrong with that..I repeat nothing wrong.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Donzie1995: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shollay20:
NO ONE IS SUPER PERFECT EXCEPT GOD, DON'T STAKE BIG JUST BECAUSE IT'S CALL SUPER FIXED MATCH, BECAUSE ONLY DEATH IS SUPER SURE, KEEP ENJOY WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT DOING, WHO NO YOU MAY HIT IT ONE DAY....

YOU MIND WILL CLEAR IF YOU LOST LIKE SHIT.

SOMEONE IS WINNING DOES NOT GUARNTEE THAT IS GOING TO BE WINNING EVERYDAY AND ALSO SOMEONE IS LOSING DOES MEAN HE CAN'T WIN ANYMORE.

I WILL RATHER PREFER DASHING MR. AKAIN ALABI 1K THAN DASHING TIPSTER HERE.

So what's your point..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
fxdrizzle:

Ok you have aired your opinion just like I did, so if you are done, just quietly crawl back into your hiding just like I did . grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Donzie1995:
Just say you don't have 1k to give him..He doing his work in his own way he believe.. And obviously his terms and conditions are very simple..There is absolutely nothing wrong with that..I repeat nothing wrong.

I don't have words for you yet, maybe after you quote me again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.