Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4466240 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
that game looks sexy .... grin grin
flaman:
guys whats your view about this
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shollay20:
NO ONE IS SUPER PERFECT EXCEPT GOD, DON'T STAKE BIG JUST BECAUSE IT'S CALL SUPER FIXED MATCH, BECAUSE ONLY DEATH IS SUPER SURE, KEEP ENJOY WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT DOING, WHO NO YOU MAY HIT IT ONE DAY....

YOU MIND WILL CLEAR IF YOU LOST LIKE SHIT.

SOMEONE IS WINNING DOES NOT GUARNTEE THAT IS GOING TO BE WINNING EVERYDAY AND ALSO SOMEONE IS LOSING DOES MEAN HE CAN'T WIN ANYMORE.

I WILL RATHER PREFER DASHING MR. AKAIN ALABI 1K THAN DASHING TIPSTER HERE.

I can't but only shake my head...Oh mehn!... Na your type dy always contribute to Alabi ministry immensely...This your blunder sef...Nawa! lipsrsealed Alabi go just see this statement, smile cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emmaskyblue(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Petrojet ? - ? El Zamalek
X and
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellydgreat:

My dear no offence ment but I think its you who needs to read and understand. Or probably the mail I read is different from the one you read. Maybe u should look at this one and tell me what you understand.
Well, he's not forcing anyone. He has made an offer, it's left for those that contacted him to accept or reject it. But one thing I will never do or support is paying anyone for a tip before it greens.

To each his own.

14 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by VictorVance(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Viking007:
That akward moment when you realize it would have been Argentina Vs Portugal in the confederation cup semi final, but someone missed a penalty and retired. grin
#CR7Legend.
Subtle shades! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Viking007:
Well, he's not forcing anyone. He has made an offer, it's left for those that contacted him to accept or reject it. But one thing I will never do or support is paying anyone for a tip before it greens.

To each his own.

Green or Red, demanding money for tips is not good.
I it is the beginning of a punter's downfall.
It is better to allow the follower to reward or appreciate u out of his or her own volution.
I know its very few that will completely comprehend what I am saying because many of us don't know that there are forced behind sports betting.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellydgreat:

I[b]t is the beginning of a punter's downfall.[/b]
I know its very few that will completely comprehend what I am saying because many of us don't know that there are forced behind sports betting.
Lol @forces. You do know there are professional tipsters? Who have been into it for decades. And of course they are doing very well.
Just say You don't support it. I mean, we all can't reason the same way.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Viking007:
Lol @forces. You do know there are professional tipsters? Who have been into it for decades. And of course they are doing very well.
Just say You don't support it. I mean, we all can't reason the same way.

Professional tipsters you said. Go and do your research, come back and tell me how many succesful professional tipsters bet on their tips And still remain successful.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by magnificent5: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Alright! let's end this subscription ish. Let everybody make his own choice. but nobody should come back here lamenting and call anybody a scammer because we ve all been WARNED several times. #FREEWILL.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by VictorVance(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lhimeet:
[/b]
I can't but only shake my head...Oh mehn!... Na your type dy always contribute to Alabi ministry immensely...This your blunder sef...Nawa! lipsrsealed Alabi go just see this statement, smile cheesy
Shollay20:
NO ONE IS SUPER PERFECT EXCEPT GOD, DON'T STAKE BIG JUST BECAUSE IT'S CALL SUPER FIXED MATCH, BECAUSE ONLY DEATH IS SUPER SURE, KEEP ENJOY WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT DOING, WHO NO YOU MAY HIT IT ONE DAY....

YOU MIND WILL CLEAR IF YOU LOST LIKE SHIT.

SOMEONE IS WINNING DOES NOT GUARNTEE THAT IS GOING TO BE WINNING EVERYDAY AND ALSO SOMEONE IS LOSING DOES MEAN HE CAN'T WIN ANYMORE.

I WILL RATHER PREFER DASHING MR. AKAIN ALABI 1K THAN DASHING TIPSTER HERE.

Alabi be lyk..."Customer daada ni"... cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Kellydgreat post=57889271]

Ok you have aired your opinion just like I did, so if you are done, just quietly crawl back into your hiding just like I did . grin
[/quote

From exxperience i know how these things works...I dont have 1k to give for now but i wont discourage anyone that wants to venture into the business. Afterall everything in life is risk...personally I've gone 5 straight 2 odds rollover...I will be happy if the rollover comes through.
cause i prefer a punter winning than we all dashing Alabi our money week in week out.
More Greens to us all

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Alongeous(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin
Kellydgreat:

It is better to allow the follower to reward or appreciate u out of his or her own volution.
This one you're saying FORCE upandan, hope you won't start casting and binding sha? I think we all know the force, its name is called GREED. That is what is driving both we(punters, gamblers, bettors) and the bookies. But, please take the advice of Viking and others. If you don't like the offer, kindly let is pass. grin
Kellydgreat:

This one you're saying FORCE upandan, hope you won't start casting and binding sha? I think we all know the force, its name is called GREED. That is what is driving both we(punters, gamblers, bettors) and the bookies. But, please take the advice of Viking and others. If you don't like the offer, kindly let is pass.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
VictorVance:

Alabi be lyk..."Customer daada ni"... cheesy
grin grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Alongeous:
grin
This one you're saying FORCE upandan, hope you won't start casting and binding sha? I think we all know the force, its name is called GREED. That is what is driving both we(punters, gamblers, bettors) and the bookies. But, please take the advice of Viking and others. If you don't like the offer, kindly let is pass. grin
This one you're saying FORCE upandan, hope you won't start casting and binding sha? I think we all know the force, its name is called GREED. That is what is driving both we(punters, gamblers, bettors) and the bookies. But, please take the advice of Viking and others. If you don't like the offer, kindly let is pass.
Na spiritual FORCE... grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Luciferlove post=57890882][/quote]

Sorry no vex o, did u say you your 2 odds rollover has recorded 5 straight wins?
Yet you say y don't have 1k to dash the bro for 1 milla? grin
Bros Bros, how e happen na, abi na 50 naira be your initial capital? grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Alongeous:
grin

Who be dis one sef?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Sorry no vex o, did u say you your 2 odds rollover has recorded 5 straight wins?
Yet you say y don't have 1k to dash the bro for 1 milla? grin
Bros Bros, how e happen na, abi na 50 naira be your initial capital? grin

Started with 200
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shollay20(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lhimeet:
[/b]

No time for exchanging word with you! Please don't quote me again ok.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Luciferlove:

Started with 200

That's over 6k na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Instead of all this argument, we suppose to dey drop booking codes rather we are lamenting up and down.

We have common enemies (bookies).

Let's unite and work in unison else we falter. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MyPicsSaysItall: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Phi001:

When you're funding, the rate is too high...
When you're receiving, the rate is too low...
It depends on how you funded yours. I fund mine with my master card and the rate is the normal bank rate
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Donzie1995: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellydgreat:

I don't have words for you yet, maybe after you quote me again.
Smh...Well you said something.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shollay20:

No time for exchanging word with you! Please don't quote me again ok.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellydgreat:

That's over 6k na
Yeah, it was 5k sometin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
FINLAND: Veikkausliiga
22'Lahti - HIFK 2:0
22'Mariehamn - Inter Turku 2:0

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Machinemayana(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Viking007:

To each his own.
Chk ur mail bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Machinemayana:
Rakiticbarca please check ur mail
replied
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Machinemayana:
Chk ur mail bro
cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Viking007:

To each his own.
it doesn't even make sense to pay on tip that the outcome is not guaranteed, I feel it's only hunger that'll make one demand for money before releasing tip, when he/she can also stake and make profit instead of demanding money, forecasting have been made so easy that you can even check h2h on some betsites, well the gullible, lazy, miracle seeking, and the desperate ones will still fall anyways.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wetin dey hapun for Finland o.... see how goals yapa for 1st half... kai.... ticket roasters!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by motta(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellydgreat:

i strongly agree with i can never pay before match i will only appreciate after green

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
bjhaid:
it doesn't even make sense to pay on tip that the outcome is not guaranteed, I feel it's only hunger that'll make one demand for money before releasing tip, when he/she can also stake and make profit instead of demanding money, forecasting have been made so easy that you can even check h2h on some betsites, well the gullible, lazy, miracle seeking, and the desperate ones will still fall anyways.
lmao Miracle seeking . cheesy You just said the undiluted truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.