Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4452235 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by hustleranthem(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
andycoal40:
Today games...98% .... 260 odds.. 59NN9PP
(
event not found..paste d code correctly
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by JJuanMiguel: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
If not for 9japredict, i wouldn't be doing this, they were the first bookie i started with in 2014, even eventually when they had problem in 2016, they were still paying me cos i know how to deal with them with emails and calls and no matter the amount i have in my account i don't withdraw more than 10k. If you withdraw a huge amount, it will be pending before it will be reversed to your betting account. My money kept piling up with them, cos i do play under 5.5 or over 0.5 with huge amount

Then few weeks ago, they put a notification up on their website that their website will be upgraded soon and that after the upgrade customers will be required to login with their email and password and not username and password as usual.

After the upgrade, i login to stake as usual, but met 0.00 in my balance and i couldn't even view my betting history. I called the customer care several times and didn't get any response, i also sent mails to them. And before then i was just spending with the belief that i had money somewhere. When reality finally dawned on me, i managed to open a nairabet account with the little i had left but unfortunately i didn't start well, i was unlucky and lost it.

If not for that, i know how to keep myself going without begging, what is even making me desperate is the coc that i need to do asap.

I'm not completely worthless though, i already put up my LG G3 up for sale, i have the receipt and the accessories with me, but where i am, I'm not expecting any buyer soon. The people here are used to Tecno and infinix. But i know everything will be alright.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
BUGOFF:
Sat beneath aa master strategist through the night & came up with this..
stake as u can & show luv. [59QVV67].

cc: meanwhile, to the guys castigating & making a mockery of help-seekers here, i do not think u are being fair. here is a brotherhood of sorts & all privildges of such fraternization should follow.
that a staker appeals for assistance is no locus to dehumanize him. i have witnessed where smokers with means buy for fellow addicts or even '50'(fifty) them their bazz, all in the spirit of the habit, alchoholics also do the same & we all know these traits of ours are frowned upon by people around us who feel so entitled to morality because, somehow & by a stroke of fate, they have not picked the habit nor indulged.

My Point: Let us learn to reach out, if we can, when asked. and if u cant, then learn to look the other way rather than poison the minds of the few good men in our midst with your barbs. No offense.

#JustaThought.

just played it with the last cash on my account, gat to green ooo or else i go faint
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by andycoal40(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
hustleranthem:
event not found..paste d code correctly
59NN9PP

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by andycoal40(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
sammyobi584:
what does yes mean please
favorite team to win either half
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Doyin400l:

Just pray that I should not find u offline. I will amputate that hand of yours u using to type trash. Trust me I will trace u soon.. Watchyaback

What the h'ell??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
JJuanMiguel:
If not for 9japredict, i wouldn't be doing this, they were the first bookie i started with in 2014, even eventually when they had problem in 2016, they were still paying me cos i know how to deal with them with emails and calls and no matter the amount i have in my account i don't withdraw more than 10k. If you withdraw a huge amount, it will be pending before it will be reversed to your betting account. My money kept piling up with them, cos i do play under 5.5 or over 0.5 with huge amount

Then few weeks ago, they put a notification up on their website that their website will be upgraded soon and that after the upgrade customers will be required to login with their email and password and not username and password as usual.

After the upgrade, i login to stake as usual, but met 0.00 in my balance and i couldn't even view my betting history. I called the customer care several times and didn't get any response, i also sent mails to them. And before then i was just spending with the belief that i had money somewhere. When reality finally dawned on me, i managed to open a nairabet account with the little i had left but unfortunately i didn't start well, i was unlucky and lost it.

If not for that, i know how to keep myself going without begging, what is even making me desperate is the coc that i need to do asap.

I'm not completely worthless though, i already put up my LG G3 up for sale, i have the receipt and the accessories with me, but where i am, I'm not expecting any buyer soon. The people here are used to Tecno and infinix. But i know everything will be alright.

You can't sell your stuff to punt... You just can't... You musnt.

Come on!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by JJuanMiguel: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
soloqy:

You can't sell your stuff to punt... You just can't... You musnt.

Come on!!!
Not that i will gamble with everything. One can always buy a phone anytime. Some people sell their organs but thank God we are not in that category. What i need the money for might close anytime.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
JJuanMiguel:
Not that i will gamble with everything. One can always buy a phone anytime. Some people sell their organs but thank God we are not in that category. What i need the money for might close anytime.

Considering that punting is the most uncertain business ever, have you considered that if things go bad, it would mean losing the money as well as your property?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
Austeeenxx:

Guy, no vex oh... Abeg epp us find out how much dey him account since you no get better thing to do.
senseless post, who are you by the way undecided undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
BUGOFF:
Lol. look at it this way, smokers and 'alcoholics' share with others what those others cannot afford all in a bid to stem their cravings.
If an appeal is thrown on the floor of this thread, i want to believe it takes a lot of guts & courage, to put the 'beggar' to scorn is to further aggravate his experience.

case in point: i hav bin staking at a particular shop where this fellow young staker helps me place/stake the bets, on that faithful day i staked then askd him to kip the change of #200 for his efforts,..do u know my games casted while d boy calld a day afta to tell me he used the #200 to bet & won 67k(he wudnt hav playd but 4 dat meagre #200 i gav him).
LET CHARITY BE PROLIFIC IN OUR MIDST, PLS.

Mods, wit due regards, do not censure any1 askin 4 help here, dat wud b external interference, we can, & are able to handle our mata. tank u.
hmmm...food for thought

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by JJuanMiguel: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
soloqy:

Considering that punting is the most uncertain business ever, have you considered that if things go bad, it would mean losing the money as well as your property?
To punt is not the major thing here, I just need a certain amount for something urgent.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RedDistrict: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
59RL72Q
6 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
JJuanMiguel:
bros I will advice u to forget alabi for the main time, and go find better hustle, try to forget the amount you don lose, if you continue to play with alabi ehn, e will wreck you and you'll come back to preach like IFECONWABA
Betting no be for the faint hearted

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
JJuanMiguel:
To punt is not the major thing here, I just need a certain amount for something urgent.
everyone get him one cross to bear bros, at a point in life challenges go pop up, as a MAN u face it and conquer yasef

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Tamel(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
hapoel vs maribor-1 akropolis vs hamarby- BOdo/glimt vs fredrilkstad-1 floro vs mjoendalen-1 tromsdalen vs sandnes- rochling vs mannheim -ov2.5
cbetzwebooking no-59R6QNT (bet9ja)'

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Montez90:
everyone get him one cross to bear bros, at a point in life challenges go pop up, as a MAN u face it and conquer yasef
True talk.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by JJuanMiguel: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Montez90:
Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LaExpert: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
BUGOFF:
Lol. look at it this way, smokers and 'alcoholics' share with others what those others cannot afford all in a bid to stem their cravings.
If an appeal is thrown on the floor of this thread, i want to believe it takes a lot of guts & courage, to put the 'beggar' to scorn is to further aggravate his experience.

case in point: i hav bin staking at a particular shop where this fellow young staker helps me place/stake the bets, on that faithful day i staked then askd him to kip the change of #200 for his efforts,..do u know my games casted while d boy calld a day afta to tell me he used the #200 to bet & won 67k(he wudnt hav playd but 4 dat meagre #200 i gav him).
LET CHARITY BE PROLIFIC IN OUR MIDST, PLS.

Mods, wit due regards, do not censure any1 askin 4 help here, dat wud b external interference, we can, & are able to handle our mata. tank u.

He didn't beg you for money to gamble with, you gave him out of your own volition, particularly for the good deeds he's been doing for you overtime.

It is a totally different thing.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tonididdy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
B953EEQSERWERQ-3396324

Morning Sauce WON!!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Josesneyo: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
sammyobi584:
what does yes mean please
One needs to know before you play.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
SUPER SINGLE

England - Championship
19:45 Sheffield Wednesday - Sunderland AFC 2 @ 3.75

https://web.facebook.com/calebskytips/

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by besttbabe(f): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
BUGOFF:
Sat beneath aa master strategist through the night & came up with this..
stake as u can & show luv. [59QVV67].

cc: meanwhile, to the guys castigating & making a mockery of help-seekers here, i do not think u are being fair. here is a brotherhood of sorts & all privildges of such fraternization should follow.
that a staker appeals for assistance is no locus to dehumanize him. i have witnessed where smokers with means buy for fellow addicts or even '50'(fifty) them their bazz, all in the spirit of the habit, alchoholics also do the same & we all know these traits of ours are frowned upon by people around us who feel so entitled to morality because, somehow & by a stroke of fate, they have not picked the habit nor indulged.

My Point: Let us learn to reach out, if we can, when asked. and if u cant, then learn to look the other way rather than poison the minds of the few good men in our midst with your barbs. No offense.

#JustaThought.

pls can dis b don on mobile bet? if yes how?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GREATNESS007: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
fxdrizzle:
smokers share their weed and cigarettes, not money. alcoholics share their drinks, not money. so we as punters will simply share our booking codes, not money.
. Well said...share booking codes...we miss caleb,yomi and youngsters and other great punters

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BUGOFF(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
besttbabe:

pls can dis b don on mobile bet? if yes how?
dunno wats mobile bet, my code is bet9ja.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
JJuanMiguel:
Hello bro send me a msg

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
59RFSTR
59Q99H9
59QZKTR
I DOUBT IF I WILL BE ABLE TO STAKE THIS.
I SO NEED MONEY TO BUY A SEWING MACHINE.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BUGOFF(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:

just played it with the last cash on my account, gat to green ooo or else i go faint
Lol. Cold Water Dey My Fridge. But Then, U Shall Smile.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
BUGOFF:
Lol. Cold Water Dey My Fridge. But Then, U Shall Smile.

Amen o
And i pledge to give you 10% of the winning

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BUGOFF(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
LaExpert:

He didn't beg you for money to gamble with, you gave him out of your own volition, particularly for the good deeds he's been doing for you overtime.

It is a totally different thing.
True That. He Cudnt Beg Cos Of The Respect He Has For Me, But Then I Cud See It In His Eyes & Demeanor That He Expects Some Consideration For His Services & Jah So Kind, I Did The Needfull In Due Time.
Begging, Asking For Help & Assistance, Etc May Be Overt Or Covert, Let Us Just Try To Be Reasonable.
If U Cant Help, Please Pass!
Do Not Fight Battles Of Which You Hav Never Been Scarred.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.