Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4462507 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
troot:

What happens should Kazim fail to send his details?? You gonna share the 1mil with the house right?? grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by oyikocho: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
franzeezco:
Another Awesome Day At Work Today, This Is For You Some Wailers Like The Nuisance That Quoted Me Up There. We Aren't Mates. Some Of Us Here Have Something Tangible We're Doing Behind The Scene "Betting" Post Your Picture If E Sure For You!!!

now I see why you de behave like fowl wey dey on heat.. you still be pikin.
you come de like to de involved in pointless arguements this days..see rubbish.

carry your picture de put for thread with over a million views? who does that?
do you even have a brain?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
franzeezco:
Another Awesome Day At Work Today, This Is For You Some Wailers Like The Nuisance That Quoted Me Up There. We Aren't Mates. Some Of Us Here Have Something Tangible We're Doing Behind The Scene "Betting" Post Your Picture If E Sure For You!!!

Cute bro

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
troot:
I don't think that guy knows he is the winner of PFP...Last seen is Dec 04 shocked

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 2dice01: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
House who can explain diss to me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Turkeelex:

Cute bro

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
that good brother has stopped quoting me. maturity isn't defined by claiming to have a job. maturity is in your words and actions. moral of the story: never start what you can't finish.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
drizzypat, ganiukazeem, imeeti

kindly forward your details

Does anyone here have any of their contact
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by oyikocho: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Turkeelex:

Cute bro
guy... your fellow guy CUTE ?? all this bobrisky nation people

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
oyikocho:

now I see why you de behave like fowl wey dey on heat.. you still be pikin. you come de like to de involved in pointless arguements this days..see rubbish.
carry your picture de put for thread with over a million views? who does that? do you even have a brain?
jeez...fowl on heat... laff don tear my belle

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
oyikocho:
Juzec good evening
check your mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
oyikocho:

guy...
your fellow guy CUTE ??
all this bobrisky nation people
I don't see anything wrong in telling a guy he is cute. Na d society we dey leave in 2day don spoil tins.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by oyikocho: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Juzec:
check your mail
done bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
fxdrizzle:
that good brother has stopped quoting me. maturity isn't defined by claiming to have a job. maturity is in your words and actions. moral of the story: never start what you can't finish.

Do u have sense at all? or is ur brain paining u? answer me first? u jobless idiot is here arguing with someone who has something meaninful doing in his life unlike u who lives on betting. i am going to bed now don't let me hear ur voice here again or else the train that will crush u to death is coming from kastina now

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chidexter(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Calyb:
i wonder how much is left

1100 naira
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by oyikocho: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
bigcee:

I don't see anything wrong in telling a guy his is cute. Na d society we dey leave in 2day don spoil tins.

your fellow guy no suppose look cute for your eye in the first place..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Turkeelex:

Do u have sense at all? or is ur brain paining u? answer me first? u jobless idiot is here arguing with someone who has something meaninful doing in his life unlike u who lives on betting. i am going to bed now don't let me hear ur voice here again or else the train that will crush u to death is coming from kastina now

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Hafeexla(m): 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bosville:
Chai!!..Lazio Roma

lemme just stick to my basketball and hockey games
Plz Post The Basketball And Hockey Make I Stake
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Turkeelex:

Haa...This one is strong!...Easy tiger shocked

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ibrahim3307(m): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
olihilistic:

30k way my sister gimme for Lagos.
Say make I resume. oboi virtual chop am within 4 hours.
olihilistic:

30k way my sister gimme for Lagos.
Say make I resume. oboi virtual chop am within 4 hours.
chai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Turkeelex:

o Jami Lara je

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
2dice01:
House who can explain diss to me
simply meaning if you add 0.5 to the number of corners crystal palace have, and palace have more corners than Watford then its a won bet. for example if the match ends with 5 corners each (5-5), you add 0.5 to that of palace which gives 5.5 - 5 which is a won bet. if it ends with something like 3-4, you add 0.5 to 3, which makes it 3.5-4 and that is a lost bet. its just like double chancing palace corners against Watford corners. I hope say I no confuse you sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Turkeelex:

who be this mumu again? where do all these idiots keep coming from sef? or is there are a factory where unrepentant dullards are created? I guess you are his gay partner. for the record, I'm straight. you can ask your sister if you doubting. fvcking retarded bufoon.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
niyiforeal:
o Jami Lara je

My Brother Oja Emi Gan Lara Je To Je Wipe!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ibrahim3307(m): 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
olihilistic:
it was something last year. that has ruined my life. it ate my house rent. my gees just got my back and paid that shït.
mehn
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Chukason1:
Troot Please don't be offended ... Merrybet PFP runs for a year right ?? I trolled on Ganiu and found out that his account was registered on August 28 This year ... Lhimeet what's ur say ?? I stand to be corrected

It isn't a year but 12 weeks including the qualifying round
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Chukason1:
Troot Please don't be offended ... Merrybet PFP runs for a year right ?? I trolled on Ganiu and found out that his account was registered on August 28 This year ... Lhimeet what's ur say ?? I stand to be corrected
no, it runs for 12 weeks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2017
franzeezco:

My Brother Oja Emi Gan Lara Je To Je Wipe!!!
cheesy sad I just weak

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chidexter(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2017
One guy for my side we dey play game once in a purple moon just win 35k yesterday with 200naira. Me why dey play every five hours still dey wait to win dat kind amount. Hmm, this life sha. Lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Chukason1:
PFP starts around September every year...Its doesn't last up to a year...Just about 3-4 months
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BOSMANARIS(m): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2017
Chukason1:

Not for a year but 12wks

(1) (2) (3) ... (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)