Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,076 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4483739 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by hushdaddy: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2017
That3:
If you beg for fund you will never win with it. You will just go dash the bookies. Risk your own money.
OK thanks
I just like playing it online, don't like going to shop.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Someone should pls help me check and edit. 66CJVBW and this... 66CKFNV
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by That3: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2017
hushdaddy:
OK thanks
I just like playing it online, don't like going to shop.
Then you can buy fund with recharge card from one of those people. I don't know their cost. If someone offer fund for free it is a different case, But going around begging for fund so you can gamble with it isn't dignify.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2017
emmayayodeji:

I like that quote

Better to win little than to lose little

Goodluck brother!

Thanks cool

If I count the 100 I dey throw to Alabi and co with no returns ehn, e go just dey vex me. Greed go make me accumulate over 5k games in 10 places with 100box but even one no got enter. Greed

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gewise7(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Benny4:

Ya still reviewing should post anytime soon.. Sorry I haven't contacted you on whatsapp fixed up...

help Me with hockey games or basketball

whatsapp 09030551384
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by oyikocho: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2017
That3:
Then you can buy fund with recharge card from one of those people. I don't know their cost. If someone offer fund for free it is a different case, But going around begging for fund so you can gamble with it isn't dignify.

two weeks ago..
we all in this together

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2017
OAEMPIRE:

Thanks village headmistress lol Hope you played it
Play wetin??.........The city is sweet bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Because someone won just a token and you all are praising him to give you 100 naira, what a pity in your lives, I weep for you all cry The painful part is that Seun refused to close this thread angry As betting is against the ethics of nairaland, the winners will still gamble with the money tongue They will come here and beg for 100 naira again like the previous winner that sent me his account number begging me money after he gambled with the 1million he won

The winners will use the money to gamble and sleep with prostitute that is how it will end up just watch out

All the people that participated mumuly contributed money for the winners and the guy that took first was manipulated by the organizers grin and was neatly done grin

The only genuine participants are from winner number 2 grin
Number 1 winner is make up cheesy

Repent guys.

EVERYDAY THEM DEY BORN MAGA grin

check your bet history and calculate your loss then you will know that Buhari is not to blame for your foolishness grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2017
niyiforeal:
Please who can help me to deactivate or delete my bet9ja account?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by oyikocho: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2017
That3:

Stage 1: "I will be the last person to get addicted to gambling"

Stage 2: "I just want to recovered my lost fund then i will stop"

Stage 3: "Please somebody should help fund my account Bet 9ja ID:4707160 with anything. Thank you very much"

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by That3: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2017
oyikocho:

two weeks ago..
we all in this together
Abi o i don learn my lesson. Begging will never make you win. Now i am preaching it for people. It is an undignified and shameful act, especially when it's for gambling. I can't believed i was doing it before.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=niyiforeal post=63208669][/quote]mail their customer care
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Juzec:
mail their customer care
do you have their mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnstar(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2017
oyikocho:

two weeks ago..
we all in this together
grin d internet never 4gts

Hypocrite plenty for dis country Nigeria jagaja country
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fixed010: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=dubai4eva post=63208667]Because someone won just a token and you all are praising him to give you 100 naira, what a pity in your lives, I weep for you all cry The painful part is that Seun refused to close this thread angry As betting is against the ethics of nairaland, the winners will still gamble with the money tongue They will come here and beg for 100 naira again like the previous winner that sent me his account number begging me money after he gambled with the 1million he won

The winners will use the money to gamble and sleep with prostitute that is how it will end up just watch out

All the people that participated mumuly contributed money for the winners and the guy that took first was manipulated by the organizers grin and was neatly done grin

Repent guys.

check your bet history and calculate your loss then you will know that Buh its your loose
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnstar(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:
Because someone won just a token and you all are praising him to give you 100 naira, what a pity in your lives, I weep for you all cry The painful part is that Seun refused to close this thread angry As betting is against the ethics of nairaland, the winners will still gamble with the money tongue They will come here and beg for 100 naira again like the previous winner that sent me his account number begging me money after he gambled with the 1million he won

Repent guys.

check your bet history and calculate your loss then you will know that Buhari is not to blame for your foolishness grin

Go get a life bro....stop spamming here na

Which one b ur own self

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2017
niyiforeal:
do you have their mail
cs@mybet9jadotcom
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by That3: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:

Repent guys.

Still better than scamming and issuing out fake visas.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by That3: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2017
johnstar:

grin d internet never 4gts

Hypocrite plenty for dis country Nigeria jagaja country

Lol my history is there for all to see. That way at least all my fellow beggers can at least listen and see that begging takes you nowhere. No one is more qualify to preach than someone who has repented.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2017
johnstar:

Go get a life bro....stop spamming here na

Which one b ur own self
have you paid your delsu school fees little boy grin,i know you I was the one you beg to lift you with my car from campus 3 main gate to campus 2 cheesy

See what gambling has done to your life what a pity cheesy

FYI I'm not your class
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2017
That3:
Still better than scamming and issuing out fake visas.
you are far from this yuletide season because betting has ripped you up and no escape route you must drink Garri and groundnut or wait for your neighbors to serve you food this Xmas grin
Na that your old cloth and dead shoes you must put on grin

Betting chai cry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Y'all begging should signup on Lionsbet, they're funding 50/day till 24th DecemberMo una no dull o!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by That3: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:
have you paid your delsu school fees little boy grin,i know you I was the one you beg to lift you with my car from campus 3 main gate to campus 2 cheesy

See what gambling has done to your life what a pity cheesy

FYI I'm not your class
So you preferred he become a fraudster like you? We have not forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Idirabata: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2017
Freestyle
Merrybet : 7131205
5.15 Odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by That3: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:
you are far from this yuletide season because betting has ripped you up and no escape route you must drink Garri and groundnut or wait for your neighbors to serve you food this Xmas grin

Betting chai cry
I will proudly do so than resort to scamming and fraud of innocent people.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:

Betting chai cry

grin grin grin Savagery at peak
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2017
kingzsley:
Y'all begging should signup on Lionsbet, they're funding 50/day till 24th DecemberMo una no dull o!
Oh boy....nah true o, I just checked my balance now they've added 1hgrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by That3: 10:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Chukason1:

As you are hailing him just pray you don't fall victim to him sha.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2017
JamesReacher:
No wahala sha. how e go be now?
B913EQPEAWQEQC-3357576 bet9ja wicked. Wetin I wan use dis money do now?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Chukason1:

But reality
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2017
That3:
As you are hailing him just pray you don't fall victim to him sha.
pure water seller or even wheel barrow pusher is better than you if you don't know, can you feed a family with betting and which betting company has ever gone bankruptcy? To let you know that they are making it big and you keep masturbating your dilutional mind that I go make am one day syndrome
Seun tried to save you guys from doom but you are indeed making him rich too

Ask old punters to tell you the truth about betting I believe you are a baby punter and he dey shark you

(1) (2) (3) ... (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.