Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4449741 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4790) (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) (4795) (4796) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Richypman: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
Read to Comprehend...Understand well
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

You're driving along in your car on a wild stormy night.
You pass by a bus stop, and you see 3 people waiting for the bus

1) An old woman who looks as if she's about to die.

2) An old friend who once saved your life.

3) The perfect man or woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one will you choose to offer a ride to,knowing that there could only be 1 passenger in your car

Think before you continue reading
This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

Tou could pick up the old woman because she is going to die & thus you should save her first

OR

You could take your old friend because he once saved your life and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back

However,you may never be able to find your perfect dream lover again..

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

REMEMBER TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

First 10 monickers to answer correctly gets 1k each

GOODLUCK!

I would give the car keys to my old friend and let him take the sick woman to the hospital. Then, I could stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Monsuru1966(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
The struggle is real mehn grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by DimFemmy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
I fear nairalanders. ..see as dem quickly dey book space then modify later...chai

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
opsydudu:

I dey o my brother...how every? I thought Seun and his yeye mod will delete this thread forever but I was surprised to see it back. Reading all that I have missed in the past. Merry Christmas to everyone that kept this thread active and going.

Merry christmas sir......best wishes

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by magnificent5: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

Which one will you choose to offer a ride to,knowing that there could only be 1 passenger in your car

This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

Tou could pick up the old woman because she is going to die & thus you should save her first

OR

You could take your old friend because he once saved your life and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

GOODLUCK!
Let me phone a friend. Ex presido Jona abeg help me answer the question fast make I win 1k. Chai!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
bigcee:

Am gono save the old woman cause she is about to die. According to ur question I guess my friend is not in a critical state. & I can come back for my dream woman.
no matter what...even when expo is flying in the hall, some people will always fail...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kings1930(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

OR

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

“I would give the car keys to my old friend, and let him take the old woman to the hospital. Then I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams.”
GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
BadLuckonmyGame:
no matter what...even when expo is flying in the hall, some people will always fail...
Oga just free me abeg & answer the questn. If u right u get the 1k. That's all. Don't mention me again abeg.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

OR

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

GOODLUCK!
I will give my car keys to my friend and ask him to take the old lady with him and I will stay back with my dream partner and wait for the bus.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rukz: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

OR

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

GOODLUCK!
Just send recharge card to my digit. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Dskyy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
I will give the car keys to my old friend, and let him take the old lady to the hospital. Then stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams. grin
Lhimeet:
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

OR

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

GOODLUCK!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
@lhimeet.

Na to carry the old woman for space wey remain. My friend and lover fit merge for boot make I rush treat the woman for hospital.

Later I go introduce the love of my life to my friend as we dey lift green bottle up for bar; then finally, carry her go home for seat wey remain for car

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin nna see copy and paste ..left right center......nna limetti..send me 1k join the copy and paste group jor

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
BadLuckonmyGame:
lmao cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lhimeet abeg go delete that post... U have gotten the required number...so the quoting can stop...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
@lhimeet.

Na to carry the old woman for space wey remain. My friend and lover fit merge for boot make I rush treat the woman for hospital.

Later I go introduce the love of my life to my friend as we dey lift green bottle up for bar; then finally, carry her go home for seat wey remain for car
Lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by deewon56: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

OR

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

GOODLUCK!
I will no pick any of them so as to avoid bias
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bakayokoko: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
NAWA OH....THE HUSTLE FOR 1K IS REAL cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
chimajii:
I really don miss here � � �

This man grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by illegalking: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
The best I can do is give the car key to my friend to take the old dying woman for treatment I can always get my car back.. Then I join my dream girl in the rain while we wait for a cab or something.. After all it's come rain, sun shine till death do us apart..
Lhimeet:
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

OR

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

GOODLUCK!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
bigcee:

Lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy
my nigga grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shollay20(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Please help, does penalty kick count as goal scored by kicking..it's won bet, or lost bet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
@lhimeet.

This guy. You no go kee me with laugh. grin grin

Durhleepee, lhimeet don set question oo. Coman answer

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Mission2prosper: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

OR

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

GOODLUCK!
I will give my friend the key to my car to drive the old woman to the hospital. Then I would wait for the bus with my dream woman which will give me the chance to woo her.

the hustle is real oh.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Shollay20:
Please help, does penalty kick count as goal scored by kicking..it's won bet, or lost bet?
Lost
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Shollay20:

Lost
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IRIEBOY(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

OR

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

GOODLUCK!
Give your car keys to your old friend, and ask him or
her to take the old lady to the hospital. Then stay
behind and wait for the bus with your soulmate.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Durhleepee(f): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Thanks for the mention jare, as if you know say I need money. Saw the question immediately he posted it and have answered
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

my own correct. I carry my big head crack am grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by AmoryBlacq: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
BadLuckonmyGame:
lolzzzzz!

who don dull don dull!

Juju sef nor fit work am!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Oboy, 1k for 10 people. Hustling
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ForValour: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
They were all waiting for the bus so i will pass. however if they asked to be helped, i will pick the first to ask. @ Lhimeet

(1) (2) (3) ... (4790) (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) (4795) (4796) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.