Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4449071 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) (4795) (4796) (4797) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sanmitee(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Since u don mistakenly leave the expo, na to give out another one @lhimeet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
Read to Comprehend...Understand well
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

You're driving along in your car on a wild stormy night.
You pass by a bus stop, and you see 3 people waiting for the bus

1) An old woman who looks as if she's about to die.

2) An old friend who once saved your life.

3) The perfect man or woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one will you choose to offer a ride to,knowing that there could only be 1 passenger in your car

Think before you continue reading
This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

Tou could pick up the old woman because she is going to die & thus you should save her first

OR

You could take your old friend because he once saved your life and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back

However,you may never be able to find your perfect dream lover again..

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

REMEMBER TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

First 10 monickers to answer correctly gets 1k each

GOODLUCK!
I will give my car to my old friend that saved me to take the old woman that's sick to an hospital, then I'll spend time with the woman of my dream there
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Unclesamo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

Which one will you choose to offer a ride to,knowing that there could only be 1 passenger in your car

This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

Tou could pick up the old woman because she is going to die & thus you should save her first

OR

You could take your old friend because he once saved your life and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

GOODLUCK!

My Old friend drives the old woman home...

i stay with my perfect Love never to loose her
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
All these people wey dey give quiz for 1k, una no try o.

First off.... After my games don cast finish and I dey console myself offline.... Then I come back and they don throw one yeye quiz and sobriquet wey I never come across go dey copy, modify and paste.

Secondly, I don use my imagination/memory take forecast game and possible things that could go wrong so I no fit stress my brain think. How you take know say na woman of my dream? You know my mind? undecided Shey na dream woman abi? I no want dream woman. Na real life woman I want.

Even if una wan give quiz, shey una no go announce am before time. Like 30'??

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by VictorVance(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
BadLuckonmyGame:
no matter what...even when expo is flying in the hall, some people will always fail...
grin cheesy
This one just weak me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
All these people wey dey give quiz for 1k, una no try o.

First off.... After my games don cast finish and I dey console myself offline.... Then I come back and they don throw one yeye quiz and sobriquet wey I never come across go dey copy, modify and paste.

Secondly, I don use my imagination/memory take forecast game and possible things that could go wrong so I no fit stress my brain think.

Even if una wan give quiz, shey una no go announce am before time. Like 30'??
Dis man just dey make me laugh since grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Yemike:

I'll get down from the car and asked my dream lover to drive the old woman to hospital or safety while I and my friend will wait for a bus since we're men and can withstand the storm a little while the old woman and my lover are ladies.

Since my friend saved my life he'll understand that I'm tryna save some lives he'll surely give me go ahead.

Ladies firstgrin
One Love... LEt Love Lead... Sorry for the comment bro, I deserve whatever bashing I will get from it... But Bigcee na me and you this night

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
To the slowpoke above me. Is it because of 1k u insulting the guy. Answer the questn if u know it & shut up. A lot of immature guys on here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
my own correct. I carry my big head crack am grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Your head crack am well come crack ontop

I don laugh tear belle this night. Badluckonmygame you got bigcee at the right time.... I don die grin Dude come modify sharp. Sharp

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CDCEO001: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Chai! Village people self.
They scored 2 goals in first half oooo.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Your head crack am well come crack ontop

I don laugh tear belle this night. Badluckonmygame you got bigcee at the right time.... I don die grin Dude come modify sharp. Sharp
No bro no. I didn't get the questn correctly cuz I just skimmed through it quickly cuz I want to make top 10. The nigga just come out from the zoo dey attack me. E get luck dis 9t sat I no get e time.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Monsuru1966:
The struggle is real mehn grin
No Be Small Struggle.....!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
fighal:
Baba u nor just get sense at all..... Girl wey u nor even know sef....
Chai!!!! I just dey shake my head for you oooo... Village people done use your picture dey blow breeze
Nawa oo. See as you just dey insult the guy wey speak him mind on top 1k.

The guy just speak him mind nah. the insult no follow at all

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
bigcee:
To the slowpoke above me. Is it because of 1k u insulting the guy. Answer the questn if u know it & shut up. A lot of immature guys on here.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
My people my people! cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rayopt(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
All these kweshon and answers for 1k is kinda smh sha. . .
#BoizAintSmilin' tho. . .that buhari sef. . .wetin concern me wen newscastle won. .4odd toh bad!!!

#WordOfAdvice

U niggas need a better perspective on money management pls. More money does not neccessarily equals riches. On the contrary, more money means better management skills.

I know that Most of y'all have won something this year(not just betting). If not 'won', atleast everyone(my guess) have had his measure of opportunity and luck.

Some are part of the working class while majority are students in this room and hence, on the average, the age bracket is between 18 and 40.

WTF am i saying. . .?

Its never too late for y'all to have a good financial plan that is flexible, pro'ly between 2-20yrs.

Believe me guys, punting is good and most especially fun filled. The f*** up is always this rock bottom brokeness that shows up at unexpected time. And the truth is that you can only profit from the joys of punting with a good all-round financial plan. Without this, your begging no fit end regardless of your huge wins or big pay check.

Pls guys. . .google is your friend and youtube a brother. Use these tools to learn how to have a good financial plan. Discipline remains the beginning and end of whatever you learn and plan.

So guys
Just try your best to become better at punting next year. . .this also goes to lhimeet and the other guys that won. Me sef wish say i play and win but time no dey and most especially i feel i dont need it. Not because am rich(far from it tho') but because i know that money is liquid. To control its flow requires great skill and discipline. So you guys too need some education on money management.

Naija hard naija hard yet hustling guys dey build house. . .fuel scarce fuel scarce, real gees dey buy am. . .buhari bad buhari bad, no be talk i wan i talk na money i wan make 24/7.

TD Jakes said
No one is free until he is financially free

. . . You can't help a beggar by giving him more money, you are only feeding an addiction

Dahsall me i haf!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
bigcee:

No bro no. I didn't get the questn correctly cuz I just skimmed through it quickly cuz I want to make top 10. The nigga just come out from the zoo dey attack me. E get luck dis 9t sat I no get e time.

I get you bro. Na just for fun.. Me too need 1k to sub but money never show.

Let's just laugh it out and leave sentiment aside smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
bigcee:

e pain ham...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
hammer2010:
My people my people! cheesy cheesy
Chief priest how far nah.

If this guy cast your ticket with grammar, you no go get liver book game for 7days and 7nights
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
BadLuckonmyGame:
no matter what...even when expo is flying in the hall, some people will always fail...

Una no go kill person this night, Abeg make una allow me enjoy my peppersoup peacefully

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
I can see sey Alabi don scatter una blokos finish, sotey una don resort to dey do question and answer cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Lol grin .Oya chop knockle grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
BadLuckonmyGame:
e pain ham...
Don't mention me again. I dey warn u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shegman22(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

OR

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

GOODLUCK!

I will give the car keys to my old friend, and let him take the old woman to the hospital. Then I will stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Chief priest how far nah.

If this guy cast your ticket with grammar, you no go get liver book game for 7days and 7nights

grin

Mr lowodd, I dey troway salute oh.

Hustle no gree me locate shrine again sad cry grin

You don abandon lowodd ni?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
godOfCasting:

Go and look for something meaning to do with your life.
Betting is inimical to your destiny.
I Crashed, brashed, mashed, rashed, tashed and bashed your ticket personally expect more of this from godOfCasting. Welcome to the underworld
ok. Oya drop your ID.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
fighal:
Baba u nor just get sense at all..... Girl wey u nor even know sef....
Chai!!!! I just dey shake my head for you oooo... Village people done use your picture dey blow breeze

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by FreeWorld23: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
B940EQTTQQPAPZ-4442317

Baddest games
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Toyorsih(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)

OR

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

GOODLUCK!

I will give my friend my car key to take the dying woman to the hospital while I wait behind and take the bus with the woman of my dreams.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
Shegman22:

I will give the car keys to my old friend, and let him take the old woman to the hospital. Then I will stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams

Guy.... Una no dey give up? E don pass 200people wey don copy and paste this same thing na. Guy the money don pass you. Try again next year.

Lhimeet come modify that your post make people stop dey quote that thing.

GaniuKazeem, the only question we want now na 'what"s your account number".... 100people to answer it gets 1k. That one even if I log in the next dey, I go dey among the 100 grin grin

Who no like better

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Nawa oo. See as you just dey insult the guy wey speak him mind on top 1k.

The guy just speak him mind nah. the insult no follow at all
I didn't mean it that way tho... just that the guy acted woman wrapperly..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

If u were not among the first 10people, take mine and use it to sub or send ur number

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) (4795) (4796) (4797) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.