Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker (56674 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan / Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by oyetpel(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
optional1:
It doesn't change the fact that d guy is flat head.

Non sense and fool.ish people on NL u insult other tribe but wen dey insult ur tribe u become angry.

Don't do to others what you don't want them to do unto you..
Get off this thread, you this nonsense girl.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by adadioranmah(f): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
symbianDON:
all these people shouting ibo upandan are just mischievous and naive.....bala chinda is a southern kaduna name

No mind them.... Even his first name Bala is irrelevant to them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by prophetfire: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afrobasic:
£1800/night Are you freaking kidding me
bros you fit guess or tell me wetin dey for dt kind kpekus? iam not overstanding.
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
optional1:
It doesn't change the fact that d guy is flat head.

Non sense and fool.ish people on NL u insult other tribe but wen dey insult ur tribe u become angry.

Don't do to others what you don't want them to do unto you..
I thought u are igbo
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by Enemyofpeace: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
xmich:

For your mind you don make sense abi
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by lepasharon(f): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
lielbree:
I know this girl. She was not a sex workee cry

Really?
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by ogtavia(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afrobasic:
£1800/night Are you freaking kidding me
bro dts a million per night...I mean...its one thing to be immoral...but it's another thing to be pay highly for it...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by SIRmanjar(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
nellybadas:
We may never know what really transpired as the lady is dead. But if you don't have complete money why not join vaseline crew.
Hahahahahahahahaha..Funny u but u sure say na evrybody wey no get money dey vaseline crew?sum wey get money ad fine chic sef dey oo.
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by optional1(f): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
crotonite:
I thought u are igbo

Cos am Igbo I should protect them right?

They only think of themselves they think they are the only ones exiting.
Don't do to others what you don't wat them to do unto you.. They are angry cos it hurts them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by OILSOUP: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
EdegbeLine:
He must be IBO, they re synonymous with anything unworthy and illegal.

John 11:35
Jesus wept for them!

BALA IS A NORTHERN NAME DUDE! HIS VICTIM WAS AN IGBO LADY.

I DID SAY HE IS FROM THE MIDDLE BELT AREA, IN PARTICULAR BENUE STATE.
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by lielbree: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
lepasharon:

Really?
Honestly she's not. This is sad to see. The dead can't defend themselves
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by Mcowubaba: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
optional1:

Cos am Igbo I should protect them right?

They only think of themselves they think they are the only ones exiting.

Don't do to others what you don't wat them to do unto you..
They are angry cos it hurts them
What are you even ranting about.
So it is Only Igbos that cause tribal bigotry here, are you for real?
Bigotry on Nairaland is a 2 way thing, u can't exonerate any tribe and decide to prosecute another, that will be the height of Hypocrisy.
Some Yorubas create threads mocking Igbos and Igbos regularly, same way some Igbos also do theirs.

So what with the double standards undecided

Whether you are Igbo or not is not my concern, all I will advise you is to be informed before commenting on what you have little knowledge about.

I have done a case study on tribalism and bigotry on Nairaland for 3 years. With the permission of the Owner of this site, I can publish my findings if need be..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by BuzChi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Everyone here, no matter your tribe, knows quite well that you have some evil friends of your own tribe and some great friends from other tribes and vice versa, so my big question is why are some people here so tribalistic - it's really sad and hypocritical as well. In America, there's the complaint of racism because of the skin complexions, but in Africa we're all Nigerians! But as to why some of us perpetuate so much hatred in our speeches and words about other tribe is just so evil- it's analogous to being the 'devil' who hates love and unity amongst nations of people.
Please let's post words that propagate understanding and wisdom and not baseless hatred speeches- except you want to embrace the ideals of Adolf Hitler, but if not please restraint your frustrations with respect to other tribes and use the right words in your discussions and not the "devil-like" words that propagates pure hatred and evil.
God bless all of us Nigerians and May we all yield to God's love and wisdom to prevail in this current national economic situation.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by OILSOUP: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
I HAVE NO EXPLANATION BUT THE DEVIL PUSHED HIM UNTIL HE WASTED HIS LIFE.

HIS LIFE IS FINISHED, DEY WILL NEVER RELEASE HIM AGAIN AND THAT IS A GOOD THING, LET HIM DIE THERE.

RAPE WAS NOT BAD ENOUGH, HE ADDED MURDER TO IT.

THE WAY HE MURDERED HER SEF, IS LIKE ANOTHER SEXUAL FANTASY AND HE ENJOYED IT.

THIS MADNESS DEFINATELY STARTED FROM NIGERIA AND HE MUST HAVE MURDERED OTHER LADIES HERE IN THE SAME WAY, WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT, BECOS HIS PARENTS ARE RICH.

GOSH! NIGERIA IS REALLY A MAD HOUSE, BECOS CRIMINALS RARELY GET CAUGHT AND WEN DEY DO MONEY AND POWER IS USED TO SECURE THEIR RELEASE.

SEE THE WAY GOD TAKE PUNISH THIS ONE, HE CARRIED HIM TO UK AND THEN AUTHORIZED SATAN TO PUSH HIS BUTTON(TEMPT HIM) UNTIL HE UNLEASHED THE BEAST THAT HE IS. GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH. THANK U GOD!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by toprealman: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
eleojo23:

The guy is 27years old and he wants a 37 years old woman that charges £1800/ night. I repeat, the lady is 37 years old!

Come on! has he not heard of the saying "cut your coat according to your size?'

The whole transaction was headed for doom from the start.
Rooney once made out with someone old enough to be his granny. Man, meat, poison....etc.
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by crisycent: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
£1800 for toto?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by buffalowings: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
nellybadas:
We may never know what really transpired as the lady is dead. But if you don't have complete money why not join vaseline crew.

Pls and Pls

#Repectforvaselinecrew
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by buffalowings: 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Pls be civil. The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

I like this meme of yours grin
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by ephi123(f): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
buffalowings:

Seconded grin correct meme
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by sekundosekundo: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
buffalowings:

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by adebysy: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Be prepare to face your music, Check out this trending business in town, click here for details: https:///h4l3j5zs
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
wicked & heartless guy. Naa waa 4 did lazy harlot oooo.she just wasted her life.
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by goldenejims79(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
what a wasted life.shame to u
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by solidman59(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Warhawk:
Chaii.. To be Ashana/Ashawo/Akwuna/Prostitute no easy oo.
.. The lady com fine sef
You forgot to mention olosho
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by lepasharon(f): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
lielbree:

Honestly she's not. This is sad to see. The dead can't defend themselves

Well the article did say she hid her runs from her friends and family
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 22, 2017
OILSOUP:

BALA IS A NORTHERN NAME DUDE! HIS VICTIM WAS AN IGBO LADY.

I DID SAY HE IS FROM THE MIDDLE BELT AREA, IN PARTICULAR BENUE STATE.
The guy is from rivers..
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by OILSOUP: 1:19am On Jan 22, 2017
shinarambo1:

The guy is from rivers..

FORGET THE CHINDA, MIDDLE-BELTERS USE DAT NAME. THE BALA IS A GIVE AWAY.
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by cho25bc(f): 2:59am On Jan 22, 2017
dhamstar:
ok
Where is ur base,in case I av a work 4 u
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by Smartmey(m): 6:20am On Jan 22, 2017
eezeribe:
Number 3 for 2017...
If you know that I mean
bumper to bumper
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by Smartmey(m): 6:21am On Jan 22, 2017
bumper to bumper following ashi killng storings since 1212 bc
Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by adecz: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2017
shocked men don't suffer for did world..... Pesin fit even get wife, you no know say your wife be part time ashawo
Better to have a harlot or 'ho' as wife than ashawo.. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker by sulemanalex(m): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2017
eezeribe:
Number 3 for 2017...
If you know that I mean

Which one be no.1 and 2 make I follow u dey count am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau / South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.