Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,284 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

"Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics (39126 Views)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) / "Nigerian Man Died In Australia & Woke Up In India" -Facebook User Claims (Pics) / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
SirWere:
grin grin

And I saw a great place, young and old, light skin and dark skin, bald and hairy, curvy and thin, Afonja and Igbo, Gullible and non-gullible,
all in the fiery torment of darkness and teasing bites; condemned to an uncomfortable rest.......

And they shall call on its name,Raid. They shall shout "Spray us" but then it would be too late....
You get head...
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

Do you have worms eating you up while you breath and are you inside fire as hot as that of a volcano's, do you weep and gnash your teeth consistently all day and night with no respite from intense pain and discomfort whatsoever, not even sleep comes to your rescue? If your answer is no then you haven't experienced HELL

P. S:at least least you still have hope of getting electricity turned on and alternatively you can use your generator but in Hell there is no such thing as hope

Not everyone can afford such amenities...
#ThankYouFreeBasics
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by mediocre(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
blazer234:

You just said prolonged. Have you investigated and found out how long he had been lame or crippled? Use your head, cretin
Ode, i guess you were blinded by rage (literally grin) or perhaps chose not to see (typical of moronic Christians) the part where i asked how long he's been crippled .

1 Like

Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by blazer234: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
mediocre:
Ode, i guess you were blinded by rage (literally grin) or perhaps chose not to see (typical of moronic Christians) the part where i asked how long he's been crippled .

If you aren't a dead brain fool, you would have waited for an answer to your question before reaching a thoughtless conclusion.
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Zirah: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
This fraud can only happen in an ipod-ridden state.
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by mediocre(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
blazer234:

If you aren't a dead brain fool, you would have waited for an answer to your question before reaching a thoughtless conclusion.
If you weren't a brainless ídìot, you would have noticed that i didn't conclude in my post that it was a fake miracle ( even though we both know it is) . I only compared him to what a real crippled person will look like. Btw, answer from who? you? because you seem to know him personally.

stop catching feelings dude and leave me the fûck alone. sigh

1 Like

Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Askmewhy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Cripple wey wear socks. Who are they deceiving?
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by blazer234: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
mediocre:
If you weren't a brainless ídìot, you would have noticed that i didn't conclude in my post that it was a fake miracle ( even though we both know it is) . I only compared him to what a real crippled person will look like. Btw, answer from who? you? because you seem to know him personally.

stop catching feelings dude and leave me the fûck alone. sigh

You didn't conclude, yet you said you know? Why are you suffering from mental confusion? Could it have been that you fell from your mother's back and hit your numbskull on the floor? You look the perfect descript of a brainless idiot. Your stupid moniker says it all.
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by GeneralFestytop(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
some people's brain in nairaland as rotten to the extent that they only show up to make silly reply

Even if it is fake must it be heard from you.....smh some people's brain in nairaland as rotten to the extent that they only show up to make silly reply

Even if it is fake must it be heard from you.....smh
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by showlight101(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Blessed Tansi pray for us
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Handsomecole(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Since it's Catholic. I believe the presence of the blessed sacrament alone is enough, to heal anyone.

Proudly Catholic.
Blessed Iwene Tansi and all the saints Pray for us.
Holy Mary Pray for us.
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
A better way to spread christianity...go lagos or north and pack people that r cripple nd heal them...
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by nurusystem(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
am not sure
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Octaves(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
a lot of haters on this forum. Catholics experience more miracles than any other church. ask Benny hinn. shame on you folks
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by cotmag(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Miracles are real my people. Believe it or not, miracles happen everyday in catholic churches. Ask Benny Hinn, he will tell you more.
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by player007(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
LordIsaac:
I thought...catholic?
Don't perform miracles right?
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by laudate: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Can someone tell me why a cripple has socks on and why his shoes look so "used" angry angry

So cripples are not allowed to wear socks, or wear used shoes? What if his mum or siblings had put the socks on him? What if those shoes were second-hand ones, donated by a kind samaritan? Take a look at his clothes. They are all muddy and stained, which indicate that he fell on the muddy ground. His shoes may also have been tarred with mud.

Finally, for those saying that his legs are not atrophied, well he may not have been crippled for long. Atrophy does not set in overnight... sad
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by math2001: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by omohayek: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
blazer234:

You are funny o. So you expect them to have taken pictures and brought medical reports prior to the miracle, as if they knew that the miracle would happen that very day? If you must throw God out of your life, you should do it reasonably.
Nonsense! If the man were really crippled, wouldn't he have visited a hospital at least once? If he never did, why should we believe that the man was crippled in any way? What, we're supposed to just take the OP's word for it? Alright then, since pictures never lie, here's my own proof that men can fly.

It's gullible fools like you who make it possible for religious charlatans to prosper in Nigeria, even as more developed countries have left such nonsense behind.

3 Likes

Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by shewa88(f): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
DDeliverer:
The remains of Elisha raised the dead...there is nothing too difficult for God to do....

Thank you Jesus for healing this cripple!

While the prince of peace is healing the cripple, the religion of peace is crippling people with their bombs and knives...smh

You're in dire need of a BRAIN
you're brain dead
Why can't you just stay in your lane. must you involve other people's religion in your shitty talk?
Grow up

1 Like

Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Cleantip(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Another fraudster on the loose deceiving the gullible
Careful with comments if you don't have a contrary proof.
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by osita76(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
chimere66:
As shared by Tobe.....

'It was a first class miracle yesterday as CRIPPLED MAN rose to his feets and started walking at the exposition of the the remains of Blessed Iwene Tansi at AMA TANSI (St Joseph Catholic Church Aguleri)!

Blessed Iwene Tansi
Continue to intercede for us'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/crippled-man-healed-in-anambra-at.html
The blessed Iwene Tansi has been doing miracle this is not the first that has been witnessed
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by buffalowings: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
So catholics have now joined this rubbish

Thought they and jw were where these miracle scams do not occur

1 Like

Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Rick9(m): 12:25am On Jan 22, 2017
Praise God
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Mambox: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

six months is not bad unless he had injured his spinal cord or some sort of spinal cord disease

He'll need crutches to support his weight at first. It's impossible.

And since when did the respected catholic church start exhibiting miracles?

1 Like

Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Mambox:

He'll need crutches to support his weight at first. It's impossible.

And since when did the respected catholic church start exhibiting miracles?

True but you can see he's very weak . people are there to support him incase he falls . I'm not saying all these miracles are true
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by NaMeAboki: 4:12am On Jan 22, 2017
DDeliverer:
The remains of Elisha raised the dead...there is nothing too difficult for God to do....

While the prince of peace is healing the cripple, the religion of peace is crippling people with their bombs and knives...smh

You must be talking about the creators of ISIS, Al-Qaeda as well as sponsors of Talibans etc; in fact those causing and waging wars in majority of the Middle East and parts of Asia on false pretense, where hundreds of innocent ppl are being killed directly or by their proxies on daily basis - in fact I pity your ignorance for that statement.

2 Likes

Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by NaMeAboki: 4:23am On Jan 22, 2017
More

Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Trustworthiness: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2017
DDeliverer:

The blind can see the guy was never being a cripple. Stop being deceived and being gullible.
Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Akinoau(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2017
Some people will still believe this ooo! You can only be a _____________ when you intentionally switch off your reasoning and padlock your brain. Olohun ma je ki a go!

3 Likes

Re: "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2017
It's this fraudsters again, robbing people of their brains. sadDon't worry, I have believed it already. Now, let him start visiting road sides, hospitals, and homes all over the country and begin healing all LAME and CRIPPLED. Then, we can take him serious. Until then, you must be very unintelligent if you believe this. These people are just so bumptious that they think they can insult our intelligence, any day, any time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.