Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

A Man Who Loves You Can Still Cheat On You Because It Is Allowed - Aunty Iyabo O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Who Loves You Can Still Cheat On You Because It Is Allowed - Aunty Iyabo O (822 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: Don't Call Me Aunty Kem Kem, I'm 15 Years Older / 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Loves You Can Still Cheat On You Because It Is Allowed - Aunty Iyabo O by dearg: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Aunty Iyabo took to her Instagram page this even to tutor us on how to handle our relationship, She actually went deep by telling us it is almost good to allow our Man cheat, so far he is playing his role as your #Boo
See What she wrote below
@iyaboojofespris - throwback post: Ladies, Not every man who cheats on u is bad! it's in their nature to cheat as every man has a bit of it deposited in them. He may love u but still cheat on u, as long as he respect, care n keeps it far away from u. it's a twisted world my dear but that's just d fact. if u find one who doesn't cheat on u then u are extremely blessed but A man who makes u feel less of ur self, a man who enjoys seeing u beg n wail, a man who doesn't care if u fall into depression a million times until U run mad, a man who makes u feel like nothing, a man who throws ur love back 2 ur face @ every given opportunity, a man who feels u are so unattractive that he doesn't want to take u out anymore giving u that low self esteem, a man who never appreciate anything u do for him, a man who feels ur opinion doesn't count, a man who feels u shld be seen n not heard, a man who feels without him u are nothing, a man who will only have u when he wants u, a man who doesn't fight for u, a man who condemns u to his friends n side chicks, a man who looks @ u with so much irritation, a man who flaunts his side chick in front of u, a man who is physically & mentally abusive towards u n sometimes ur kids, a Man U have to always beg to perform his manly duty b4 he agrees to touch u! That man is so bad n so wrong 4 u, stop asking me what shld I do? Oh the society n my friends will mock me, oh my kids! Hello woman, wake up he doesn't love you, stop looking for excuses for him, his love was never real in d first place, Mrs is not a do or die matter, ur happiness shld always come first, u shld always come first, it's only when u are in the right frame of mind that u can take gud care of ur kids.

Re: A Man Who Loves You Can Still Cheat On You Because It Is Allowed - Aunty Iyabo O by NegeduGrace(f): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Something is wrong with her and she has no one to tell her..who won read that long epistle?

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Can Still Cheat On You Because It Is Allowed - Aunty Iyabo O by Kowor(f): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Been observing and there is an iota of truth in it.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Can Still Cheat On You Because It Is Allowed - Aunty Iyabo O by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Something is wrong with her and she has no one to tell her..who won read that long epistle?

take it or leave it, men are polygamous in nature the earlier you understand it the better for you

go and read about king Solomon, he married about 6/700 wives and still cheated on them
Re: A Man Who Loves You Can Still Cheat On You Because It Is Allowed - Aunty Iyabo O by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
carmag:

take it or leave it, men are polygamous in nature the earlier you understand it the better for you

go and read about king Solomon, he married about 700 wives and still cheated on them
excuses.

Cheat on a smart woman and get your ass kicked
Re: A Man Who Loves You Can Still Cheat On You Because It Is Allowed - Aunty Iyabo O by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stupedinluv:
excuses.
Cheat on a smart woman and get your ass kicked
pls what is your definition of a smart woman...?
a woman who is smart enough don't need to be under a man as a wife
Re: A Man Who Loves You Can Still Cheat On You Because It Is Allowed - Aunty Iyabo O by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
carmag:

pls what is your definition of a smart woman...?

a woman who is smart enough don't need to be under a man as a wife
Flawed premise. Many good asses dont cheat.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Socialite Abiodun Lekuti A.K.A Danku Arewa Is Dead / ... / Robert Peters, Jim Iyke, & Others Join Princess Halliday To Empower The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.