Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife (43190 Views)

Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by creamylicious(f): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
the 'lifeless' man should seek one of these ladies who are desperate for any kind of life partner ..... or a forum should be created where men n women like this meet
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Aroh48(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
PaperLace:

Naso.
Whereas na una create thread pass. Go family section see your people

1)My wife is not giving me.
2)My wife is pregnant, how will I cope?
3)My wife is always with the baby, no time for me.,
4)My wife is using my high sex drive to her advantage.

See as the thing humble this your man: https://www.nairaland.com/3569334/she-uses-high-sexual-drive#52749526
It means only one round, I will be more gentle this time.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
PaperLace:
Chai... see casting.
Whereas some men na German machine _ 5.5liter biturbo v8 engine 544horsepower... they can accelerate in split seconds. Na the woman go run sef.

Impotency isn't always a proof of 'childlessness', she can conceive via ARTs, except he's sterile too.

Nnaehn, may God take away every dormant a*u from our path. grin

This is why I don't PITY LADIES as well.
I have always encouraged GUYS to dump and desert as much ladies as they can, because "a LADY will never forget the advantage she as over a man in an argument".

Any Lady that gives me just a sleepiness night leaves the next morning.
No remediation for them.
I don't condone excuses.
It's either u are ready to be a wife or u remain my side chick

3 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Joavid:
Can't marry a man who can't do the do o.

I can do the do, can u be mine?
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by javispj(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
women...but wait 1st,they act like they don't need the D, but complain when they don't get it...should I say females confuse me or females were naturally born confused..

2 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Another Nollywood drama playing out.

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by CoolVoice(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
dre11:

[b]My Husband Is Not A Man, He Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - Wife

http://tribuneonlineng.com/husband-not-man-manhood-lifeless-wife/

Cc @Obiomon this why you should not wait till the wedding day ooo cheesy grin
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by redcliff: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
highrise07:
in any woman's life, oko is very important. they can't do without it.

Oko and òkó
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by adebysy: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
abeg, see less i forget check out this trending business in town, click here for details: https:///h4l3j5zs
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Greenbullet(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
1bkaye:
Not surprised, most Nigerian men are terrible in bed tbh
give me one.day to change your mind.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
SmartMugu:

Wait oh, how could she marry another man while still married to someone else? Isn't that a crime? I know it's definitely a crime to do so in some countries.
They are muslims,their divorce doesnt usually need court action unless some1 wants 2fight...just by saying some stuff 3ce the marriage is proly over

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by CoolVoice(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
javispj:
women...but wait 1st,they act like they don't need the D, but complain when they don't get it...should I say females confuse me or females were naturally born confused..

Lool grin grin grin its mother nature... Before you know it..if you press the right button..you get something like Fcukkkk Meeeee Pleaaassseee... But they're amazing...love my naija chick kiss

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Gkemz: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
How could a woman be marrying another man before divorcing the first husband. She committed an adultery.

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Good one! Life is too short to endure trash grin
But Afonjas and divorce sha.....who get that Zuma pic tongue
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by ikemesit4477: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
dre11:

[b]My Husband Is Not A Man, He Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - Wife

http://tribuneonlineng.com/husband-not-man-manhood-lifeless-wife/

chai women! Some of them will be pretending as if they don't like sex
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Physika(f): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is what I make out from the story, stick with me fellas.

She wants the man she is with at the moment to make the union official/legal, however the man will not have it that way, using the fact that she did not divorce the husband she was married.

Now she wants to get a divorce paper, so that she can make the other man to make their union official (she wanna save face in the society).

I see the other man making another excuse, the man no wan marry her, she wan force the man cos she don born for the man.

The issue at hand is not about the sex, we'll get bored at some point, it becomes routine.

I can only laugh.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Duru009(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Evenif you have all the millions in this world..... .

Without a good diick or good sexx. No woman will respect or value..

#Truth
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by omotolatoyosi(f): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
We want a moderate one,not too big and not too small
dadabashua1:
yes we all know that,but the fascinating thing is that,some ladies also take their husband's to court seeking for an end to their marriage,simply because he has a big cassava... that brought me to the question what do ladies really want?
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Enemyofpeace: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Funjosh... grin
I think he is the said husband
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by dadabashua1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
omotolatoyosi:
OK wish all the ladies in search of such all the best.

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by goldenejims79(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
u re just committing adultery with this second man,repent and go back to ur husband. no issue in ur marriage yet is not an excuse to leave him.fear God ooh.judgement will soon come
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by curvilicious: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
PaperLace:

Naso.

See as the thing humble this your man: https://www.nairaland.com/3569334/she-uses-high-sexual-drive#52749526

Bhahahaha
It means only once cheesy
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by LastProphet: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
PaperLace:

Naso.

not all men, not even close, some men rather starve their wives of sex. i have never seen reason to beg for sex because i know how badly women need it too and if you call their bluff they quickly turn around to beg

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Lakeland4321: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
1bkaye:
Not true, most are indeed very ok in bed. Other African countries are complaining about their women preferring Nigerian men mainly due to their prowess in bed.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Lakeland4321: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
omotolatoyosi:
speak for yourself, the 'we' in your statement is grossly misleading because I know many women like it it more than 'moderate'

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Funjosh(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Baba that guy no well na, Seun don even taya for him mata angry

bigfrancis21:

Funjosh... grin
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by isbir(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
"Discover How To Last 15-45 Minutes Longer in Bed Immediately and Permanently Reverse Premature Ejaculation/Impotence Within a Matter of 24 Hours"
One of the embarrassing thing majority of men across the world suffer from is the problem of quick ejaculation – The inability to delay your ejaculation while making love with your bedroom partner.

The average length of sexual intercourse is usually between 2 to 12 minutes. Men who faced premature ejaculation problem typically last less than a minute or two.

There are men who would ejaculate even before there is any sort of penetration at all just like we read from the story of the OP. The problem with premature ejaculation is that a man usually ejaculates before his partner experiences full length of sexual satisfaction. In most cases, it is often impossible for the man to continue with intercourse after ejaculating.

What you are about to discover affects lot of marriages and serious relationships
Have you ever ask yourself, why you gave up after the first round and you do everything within your capacity to resurrect back to action but to no avail

Ok, take a quick look at the reason below
This is because of chemicals that are released when a man ejaculates that makes him sleepy and/or not aroused. If premature ejaculation occurs often, it can not only lead to embarrassment and sexual frustration for both partners, it can also lead to marital troubles and infidelity in extreme cases.

Sexual intercourse plays a big role in ensuring happiness and success in a relationship. An unresolved sexual problem, especially a lack of sexual gratification during intercourse, tends to slowly affect a relationship. Effective communication is often lacking in the cases of premature ejaculation in man. This is because it can be difficult for a man to discuss his premature ejaculation problem with his partner.

A man may feel embarrassed as admitting that he has a problem in bed means that they are less of a man. With the lack of communication, the problem can quickly escalates with misunderstandings, hurt feelings and anger setting in. All these psychological stress can make the original premature ejaculation/Impotence problem worse.

Here Are THe THings To Benefit From The Guide
 How To Cure Premature Ejaculation Using The Stop And Go Method

 5 Steps To Apply Solo Practice To Build Confidence In Maintaining Steady Delay In Ejaculation.

 How To Use The Power Of ‘’pre-intimacy to Effectively Satisfy Any Woman On Bed

 How To Help You Build Selfless Sexual Satisfaction Mindset (SSSM) That Will Make Your Female Partner Fall More In Love With You

 You are going To discover the Powerful secrets of using Zinc To Boost Your Libido And Enhance Your Full Sexual Performance

 12 Foods You can Start Eating Today That Will Assist You In Improving Your Overall Sexual Health And Enhance Your Sex Drive

 You will find out about the male sex hormone that regulates your general sex drive and how to boost it to increase your Sex Strength

 Amazing Practical Steps To Help You Delay Ejaculation Tonight

 How To Instantly Eradicate Your Performance Anxiety That militate against Pleasing Your Lover While On Bed

 Discover How Low Testosterone affects your sexual body function and What you can do to overcome the issue

 You are going to discover What Testosterone Is All About, The implication of Low Testosterone and its Natural Remedies

 You will find out How To Self-Diagnose Low Testosterone And Effective Method of Boosting it With Other Tested Natural Techniques

 You will discover 10 powerful reasons why you need Testosterone and its impact in normalizing and boosting your sexual performance

 List Of the available Tested and Trusted Premature Ejaculation Natural Treatments.

 What Causes men to ejaculate before they are ever ready to do so and the strategies to successfully overcome the menace

 You Will discover holistic & Therapeutic Approach to Healing impotence and early ejaculation Saga

 You will discover amazing natural secrets to get bigger and rock-hard dick to flog any woman on bed until they end up with fabulous orgasm

 And lot more

The Natural Ejaculation Cure Guide eBook will provide all the latest ninja techniques and instructions you need to permanently help you cure premature ejaculation and facilitate the physical, mental & physiological development of Absolute Ejaculation Control. It means with this guide, you will be able to acquire supernatural ability to always assist you in delaying your ejaculation so that you can last as long as you want.
This guide will help you develop a thicker, stronger, bigger and long-lasting erection.

Don’t be surprised to hear that every woman prefer it if your erection is harder and thicker and she definitely love you the more if you are often hard enough to keep going more than one round of intercourse…. Meaning, you can easily go in straight away continuously, non-stop without damaging her sexual pleasure again and again.

If you’ve not been lasting longer before or you ejaculate in fewer seconds or minutes below your female partner’s expectation, this e-guide will help you add 15 to at least 35 minutes to your performance instantly tonight, and that’s why I have included in the e-book 15 Quick-fix Strategies which you can use to last longer with immediate effect. They are so easy to use, safe and absolutely efficient.
To get this powerful e-guide with 3 amazing FREE BONUSES which you can enjoy to gain more sexual power and be a real man which your wife/GF cannot resist, text/Whatsapp “I’m Interested In Men’s Sexual Guide” to 08036882653 and I will furnish you with details on how to get it ASAP.
If you cherish your marriage/relationship, you need to take action NOW because there are great secrets to learn in the guide for every man. Take Action Now

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Longcucumber(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Joavid:
search no more,am here,believe you me,my engine is factory fitted and i will do you the do very very well.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Longcucumber(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
1bkaye:
is like you have met terrible men on bed.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Kulas: 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
SmartMugu:
Wait oh, how could she marry another man while still married to someone else? Isn't that a crime? I know it's definitely a in some countries.

She has been secretly having sex with the new man and having been convinced and confirmed that the bed is good in bed and have made her to be pregnant,then she dump the husband and made it official.She don't want to make if official without first being sure that the next man she want to go for has these two qualities mentioned above

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by TinaAnita(f): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
She couldn't even wait to dirvorce the first husband before running into the arms of a second husband? But it's not easy to put up with a man who can't satisfy one sexually. The worst part is when he goes in and comes out almost immediately, such premature ejaculation is unacceptable. So the poor woman tried for bearing and tolerating a sexless marriage for 4 years.. E no easy bruh! .... It's best to divorce him than to indulge in extra marital affairs if you ask me..At least she is now happy with someone else. Marriage is for better or for worse only in the scripture but in reality the reverse is the case..

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Lagban(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Joavid:
I am always dere for u dear : Wil. Give it to u anyway u want it. I pray I won't kill My future wife with sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / "No! Don't Touch Me There" / Have I Done The Right Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.