Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,156 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife (43192 Views)

Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by bodeemen(f): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
http://www.lowstuff.com/5-foods-fools-but-good-men-should-indulge-if-they-plan-on-missing-their-grand-childrens-wedding/859/

5 Foods Fools, But Good Men Should indulge If They plan On Missing Their Grand children’s Wedding

You are what you eat. This phrase come to us via a quite writing of Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, who wrote in Physiologie du Gout, ou Meditations de Gastronomie Transcendante, 1826:

“Dis-moi ce que tu manges, je te dirai ce que tu es.” [Tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are].
Brillat-Savarin was stating that the food one eats has a bearing on one’s state of mind and health.

http://www.lowstuff.com/5-foods-fools-but-good-men-should-indulge-if-they-plan-on-missing-their-grand-childrens-wedding/859/

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by omogin(f): 12:10am On Jan 22, 2017
1bkaye:
Not surprised, most Nigerian men are terrible in bed tbh
My dear, don't tell me your pot has served that many men for you to know what you know

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by enshi(m): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2017
1bkaye:

Wow..... Is that so I guess you are already tired of them too...

It must have taken you alot to find out this..... But atleast am sure one of ur research specimens must have impressed you abit nah....

But Babe that place isnt a lab for Goodness sake.... Its a reproductive aparatus for crying out loud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2017
omogin:

My dear, don't tell me your pot has served that many men for you to know what you know
Lol I'm only playing cheesy
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 22, 2017
Physika:
This is what I make out from the story, stick with me fellas.

She wants the man she is with at the moment to make the union official/legal, however the man will not have it that way, using the fact that she did not divorce the husband she was married.

Now she wants to get a divorce paper, so that she can make the other man to make their union official (she wanna save face in the society).

I see the other man making another excuse, the man no wan marry her, she wan force the man cos she don born for the man.

The issue at hand is not about the sex, we'll get bored at some point, it becomes routine.

I can only laugh.

I really pity the girl cos the husband will refuse the dowry repayment.
She should try to settle it in peace to live ever after with her new Manfriend
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by BiafranBushBoy: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2017
1bkaye:

Commando in bed angry
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by escapefromusa(f): 12:49am On Jan 22, 2017
The guys crime is not his inability in bed. It is his bank account grin

Did the guy she is banging show her his di|ck to woo her into bed for the first time. grin

You can be the worst man in the sack but if breaking the bank like Aliko .... aint no woman gon leave... grin
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by kolaranking1(m): 12:53am On Jan 22, 2017
PaperLace:
Chai... see casting.
Whereas some men na German machine _ 5.5liter biturbo v8 engine 544horsepower... they can accelerate in split seconds. Na the woman go run sef.

Impotency isn't always a proof of 'childlessness', she can conceive via ARTs, except he's sterile too.

Nnaehn, may God take away every dormant a*u from our path. grin

v8 engine ke...........when men aren't G wagon........I guess ya talking frm experience
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by kolaranking1(m): 1:01am On Jan 22, 2017
PaperLace:

Naso.
Whereas na una create thread pass. Go family section see your people

1)My wife is not giving me.
2)My wife is pregnant, how will I cope?
3)My wife is always with the baby, no time for me.,
4)My wife is using my high sex drive to her advantage.

See as the thing humble this your man: https://www.nairaland.com/3569334/she-uses-high-sexual-drive#52749526
@ d picture........the finger means 'just the tip'
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Aklaw01: 2:20am On Jan 22, 2017
The wife of husband should go to www.menshealthnaij.com.ng

[b]My Husband Is Not A Man, He Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - Wife

http://tribuneonlineng.com/husband-not-man-manhood-lifeless-wife/

[/quote]
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Lovexme(m): 2:42am On Jan 22, 2017
1bkaye:

I'll assume you've sampled most Nigerian men to arrive at that conclusion.

I'm definitely not amongst such men.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by philsegz: 3:03am On Jan 22, 2017
fsd
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by October1960: 3:30am On Jan 22, 2017
Such is life. She has to move on to another man don't blame her.

This time test drive the dick very well to make sure.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Toks2008(m): 4:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Joavid:
Can't marry a man who can't do the do o.

Ironically most ladies say this but so sad many ladies can't do the do.

Many ladies are so lazy,unskillful and they will be quick to say it's enough. ..smh!

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by mr1759: 6:37am On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=Joavid post=53014050]Can't marry a man who can't do the do o.[/quo

I will give you good service
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by mr1759: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2017
TinaAnita:
She couldn't even wait to dirvorce the first husband before running into the arms of a second husband? But it's not easy to put up with a man who can't satisfy one sexually. The worst part is when he goes in and comes out almost immediately, such premature ejaculation is unacceptable. So the poor woman tried for bearing and tolerating a sexless marriage for 4 years.. E no easy bruh! .... It's best to divorce him than to indulge in extra marital affairs if you ask me..At least she is now happy with someone else. Marriage is for better or for worse only in the scripture but in reality the reverse is the case..

i pray for you
whenever you settle down
may your punny be well service
with di ck that look like my own
may your husband be bless with the di ck that will locate your center of gravity any day anytime
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by swizzdre(m): 6:50am On Jan 22, 2017
1bkaye:
naso, u have tasted most. I hail thee.

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:
the importance of di.ck in a woman's life.

men can stay without sex but women can't
But why do women always pretend like reverse is the case
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2017
1bkaye:

Olosho spotted grin
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2017
1bkaye:
u Neva jam me
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Skmoda360(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2017
1bkaye:
i guess you've tested all.....
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nicedavo(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2017
this is serious ooo
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by chibuzorAbia: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2017
Philpham:
A man that cannot provide money or be able to satisfy a woman sexually is usel.ess.

Divorce granted! Woman you can go and live in happiness with a real man.

My cousin had an accident 22 years ago and lost his wood. He has built a successful business, a school, contributes very generously to his family both home and abroad, a major financial sponsor for his family and a very humble and decent Nigerian. He is unmarried for obvious reasons.

According to you this man is USELESS! Is that right?
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2017
The husband is wicked for not informing her before marriage

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

My cousin had an accident 22 years ago and lost his wood. He has built a successful business, a school, contributes very generously to his family both home and abroad, a major financial sponsor for his family and a very humble and decent Nigerian. He is unmarried for obvious reasons.

According to you this man is USELESS! Is that right?

I think he's referring to those who are in the position to but won't your cousins own is not by his choice so no he's not. Its a different case entirely
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by franzis(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2017
And some will wait after marriage to test what their partner got below...Infact some men who quickly agree to no sex/kiss/romance before marriage are weak below
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by BraniacX(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2017
Joavid:

Na so grin
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by BraniacX(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2017
1bkaye:

How many non Nigerians have you had to compare with? And are your Nigerian samples statistically representative of us (me) Nigerian men? grin
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Physika(f): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gabbysky:

I really pity the girl cos the husband will refuse the dowry repayment.
She should try to settle it in peace to live ever after with her new Manfriend

We can only pity her jare, I don't think the manfriend wants to marry her.
She wan use baby tie the man down.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by HarveySpecter1: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Joavid:

Hope your poy$$1 is fresh o. Not those ones that more than 5 ex boyfriends have battered. If fresh then you deserve what you are asking for. If not, reverse will be the case
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by HarveySpecter1: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
1bkaye:

African American women think we are awesome. They can't be wrong. They know about sex more than fat naija babes.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

African American women think we are awesome. They can't be wrong. They know about sex more than fat naija babes.
Don't be hurt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / "No! Don't Touch Me There" / Have I Done The Right Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.