Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife (43191 Views)

Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by adonisvg(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
1bkaye:
Not surprised, most Nigerian men are terrible in bed tbh

Because you've sampled most of them, yeah?
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Prechy08(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Na Waooh, this Woman no Try at all, you know Ur Husband has sexual issues. U didnt Try to help,, u Just jumped into another marriage, herbs or medicine for correct the issh, women of this days self
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Coolgent(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Joavid:
Can't marry a man who can't do the do o.
Who know, u may be 2mins lady grin
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by johnime: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
That's whybisbgood you test that dick if its working, a one minute or longevity
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Fourwinds: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
omotolatoyosi:
Cassava is a wonderful material property grin grin
good to know u like cassava

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Fourwinds: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nma27:
You didn't confirm before marrying him?? Well, there's more to marriage than s€x though
what else.? I need to know
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Fourwinds: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pearly255:
Lifeless ke? Buy intimacy gadgets n save your marriage. Lol
Sje said they are childless....can intimacy gadgets produce one.?
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Fourwinds: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
AuroraB:
grin lipsrsealed
manhood
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by omotolatoyosi(f): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dont be too sure
Fourwinds:
good to know u like cassava
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by omotolatoyosi(f): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
I like it extremely big grin grin
Lakeland4321:
speak for yourself, the 'we' in your statement is grossly misleading because I know many women like it it more than 'moderate'
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by limamintruth: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
dre11:

[b]My Husband Is Not A Man, He Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - Wife

http://tribuneonlineng.com/husband-not-man-manhood-lifeless-wife/

What a pity! shocked
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Lakeland4321: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
omotolatoyosi:
I like it extremely big grin grin
True confessions, but from your pics I don't think you will be able to cope with it 'big'. Keep to moderate so that you can live long. No offense please

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Fourwinds: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
omotolatoyosi:
Dont be too sure
I'm very sure

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by omotolatoyosi(f): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol
Lakeland4321:
True confessions, but from your pics I don't think you will be able to cope with it 'big'. Keep to moderate so that you can live long. No offense please
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by spafu(m): 7:01am On Jan 23, 2017
PaperLace:
Chai... see casting.
Whereas some men na German machine _ 5.5liter biturbo v8 engine 544horsepower... they can accelerate in split seconds. Na the woman go run sef.

Impotency isn't always a proof of 'childlessness', she can conceive via ARTs, except he's sterile too.

Nnaehn, may God take away every dormant a*u from our path. grin
I like the guy wey dey sama that thing well for you. I no set like dullings at all especially when it comes to bedmatics.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by applause55: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2017
My dear nairalanders, may God forgive some of you on the way u see and comment on issues,just because most of you are still under the age of 40years,you don't know the problems most men in their 40s and 50s are facing, the type of life style we practice and the kind of food we consumes nowadays are enough to kill any manhood before man attained the age of 50years, now many of you out there will not understand until you attain between 40-50years before you will realized that your manhood is no more the same as it's used to be, so what i think is that youth of today need get involved in research that borders on heathy living, and on herbs that can keep you manly alive, because what was responsible for most men to lost their manhood, are high blood pressure (HBP)and high blood sugar(Diabetes) once any man have any issue that related to these two conditions, and you beginning to use the so called drugs to lower the HBP or Diabetes, then you should began to bid your manhood bye bye,[/color][color=#990000]
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by ebonflexy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hopefully he is great at eating pussy and ass then undecided
If not, he isn't even trying to help.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by isbir(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sexual health is a very vital and key element of a man’s life.
A healthy sexual life between couples either in marriage or
relationship lays a solid foundation for long lasting union and
happiness in the family

But a sexual predicament or sex dysfunction can be described
as the inability of a person mostly men to actively perform
outstanding sexual functions which can lead to a fulfilled sexual
marital life.

It is no longer news that sexual problems are very common among
men, statistics proved that 4 out of 10 men usually experience sexual
difficulty in their life.

Some are afraid or shy to discuss it why some feel that it is unethical
to talk about our sexual issue in marriage whereas the problem has
broken many homes, forced some married women to practice infidelity,
directly or indirectly introducing bastards to the home while some women
out of frustration file a divorce against their men for sole reason of NOT
being able to satisfy their sexual desire according to their expectation.

Just like the one we came across here In Nairaland. The story is also on
Nigerian Tribune website which reads as follows:
“My husband is NOT a man, his manhood is lifeless” an aggrieved married woman complained

Most of the sexual disorders in men are as follows
Premature ejaculation (also called quick or fast ejaculation),
Erectile dysfunction, ,
Impotence,
Retarded ejaculation,
No ejaculation or absent ejaculation,
Small or thin penis,
Low sex desire (loss of libido),
Nocturnal emission
Infertility
Weakness after a round of sex, ,
Inability to consummate after marriage,
Sexual transmitted diseases (STD) etc.

Many of these disorders are treatable and can be cured completely
provided if you wish to put an end to the shame and the embarrassment
which your low performance as cost you.

What Every Women Want In Sex
• They want strong and hard erection.
• They want BIG functional “ROD” (under the boxer machine)
• They want long lasting kerewa with sexual stamina to remain in active sex for up to(35minutes+)
• They want more than one round not 2minute of a thing
• They want their intimate parts to be touched.
• They want good penetration that makes them feel happy.
• They want to get the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse.
This is called Orgasm, Climax or Sexual Climax.

Any man who can fulfill those wants are always treated as a King by women.
I have 2 in 1 herbal solution for you
The first herbal supplement will help you provide solution to the following problems.
I call it “Libido Booster Herbal Giant”. These are what it will take care of:
Premature ejaculation (also called quick or fast ejaculation),
Erectile dysfunction, ,
Impotence,
Retarded ejaculation,
No ejaculation or absent ejaculation,
Low sex desire (loss of libido),
Nocturnal emission
Improve your sperm count
Infertility
Weakness after a round of sex, ,
Inability to consummate after marriage,
Sexual transmitted diseases (STD) etc

Yeah, Libido Booster Herbal Giant will take good care of those listed problems and
make you a new German Machine while on bed with your sweetie.

The Second Natural Herbal Solution is What I nicknamed “Enlarger Big Size Rod Oil”
This will assist you to enhance your blokos (manhood) and give it appropriate size
while making it rock-hard, thicker and stronger like ROD

No matter how small, thin or lazy your God given PENCIL is, “Enlarger Big Size Natural Oil”
will resolve the problem in its entirety. It will give you outstanding self esteem and confidence
on any woman’s private part no matter how wide or closed it is, you will always be ahead and
make HER fill thrilled and amazed.

“Libido Booster Herbal Giant” is Nafdac Approved. It contains 30 capsules: PRICE: N15,500
“Enlarger Big Size Natural Oil” is for penis enlargement. PRICE:N8,500
Delivery To Your Doorstep Nationwide: N2500

They are both natural herbal solution with no side effects and they are very effective.
You got to see result within 24 hours and provide lasting solution not just quick fix.

These herbal remedies provide long term solution to the above listed sexual men’s problem.
Your sexual performance after ordering for this wonderful package will surprise you and your
lover, you will even recommend it to your loved ones and family friends or anyone suffering
from this menace.
The purpose of bringing this opportunity to you is to save your marriages or relationship and
make sure you live a healthy sexual life. You can get this sexual herbal remedy package and
present it as wedding Gift, The couple will never forget you and will show you appreciation forever.

AMAZING FREE BONUSES
If you get this Herbal Solution package, you are 100% qualified for the 3 powerful sexual solution guides.
Bed Satisfaction Tips (How To Spice Up Your Marital Sex Life) (24 Pages)
How To Be Successful With Women (17 Pages)
How To Make Sex Last Longer (15 Pages)
Those special guides are brief and straight to the points with fabulous techniques and sex secrets
to enjoy a wonderful sexual life with your wife.

For more information on how to get “Libido Booster Herbal Giant” and “Enlarger Big Size Natural Oil”,
call/text/whatsapp 08036882653.
Strictly for matured and genuine men and guy who want to improve their sexual life and ready to buy
the products to get our FREE guides stated above.

Women can also get the products for their men.

If you are a billionaire with lifeless dick, no woman will respect you.
Never play with your sexual life, take good care of it before it is too late.
A healthier man is the wealthiest man
Take Action NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / "No! Don't Touch Me There" / Have I Done The Right Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.