Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Kill Any Fulani Herdsman Trying To Attack My Church - Pastor Suleman Tells Membe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kill Any Fulani Herdsman Trying To Attack My Church - Pastor Suleman Tells Membe (635 Views)

'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady / Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Kill Any Fulani Herdsman Trying To Attack My Church - Pastor Suleman Tells Membe by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
A video has emerged of fiery senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has emerged in which he asked his church members to deal ruthlessly with any Fulani herdsman whose mission is to attack him or the church.

The video that is currently trending online had Pastor Suleman revealing to church members how someone called him and told him about a plan by some Fulani herdsmen to attack him either on the road or in his church.

Re: Kill Any Fulani Herdsman Trying To Attack My Church - Pastor Suleman Tells Membe by modelsms(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
vid or idon blit
Re: Kill Any Fulani Herdsman Trying To Attack My Church - Pastor Suleman Tells Membe by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2017

(1)

God's Promise Of Restoration / A Discussion Thread Between Wilgrea7 And Melchizedek1 / Revelation Of Hell By Seven Youths Of Columbia(with Co-ordinating Scriptures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.