Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

VIDEO: Yahya Jammeh Booed As He Finally Leaves The Gambia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / VIDEO: Yahya Jammeh Booed As He Finally Leaves The Gambia (434 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Yahya Jammeh Booed As He Finally Leaves The Gambia by princessfmo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDLygk9DCp0 HERE[/url]
The embattled past President of Gambia, Yahya Jammeh was booed by countrymen as he finally left to the airport after 22 years of rule.
Re: VIDEO: Yahya Jammeh Booed As He Finally Leaves The Gambia by owodokiri: 12:05am On Jan 22, 2017
I just hope that at a certain stage in this continent,.. we should stop following line hook and sinker, the western narratives about events in Africa. As history has proven countless times, most times some of these noise that surround events like this are all enmeshed in treachery and high level imperialistic maneuvers. You remember the british sponsored image damaging stories about Idi Amin eating humans after he humiliated the whites? They told us that all Libyans were happy that Gadaffi was killed, we know better today.. The same thing when Sankara was killed, the same thing when Lumumba was murdered, all by agents sponsored by the west.. Jammeh is not in the same category with this group but i am sure that somewhere and some place in Gambia some people are upset with the turn of events.. How do we know who is right and who is wrong? How do we know where the suppourt of the majority lies especially since the accusations leveled against the elections were never handled by the supreme court? The story telling in this continent has to be Pan-African.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Yahya Jammeh Booed As He Finally Leaves The Gambia by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2017
The Call that could have saved Jammeh from all this embarassment in the first place cry

Re: VIDEO: Yahya Jammeh Booed As He Finally Leaves The Gambia by myqel(m): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2017
On this special day some years ago, a special child was born...lo and behold there was great joy in heaven and on earth because of his peculiarity.... that child is ME, MYSELF AND I
Happy birthday to me, wish myself many happy returns in good health, peace, joy, riches and other good attributes (Amen)
Nairalanders should please show me some love so that friends outside this forum would know I have a strong family here...1000 likes would not be bad winkThanks!
Re: VIDEO: Yahya Jammeh Booed As He Finally Leaves The Gambia by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Part of Jammeh's sin is his disgust for gays..
Re: VIDEO: Yahya Jammeh Booed As He Finally Leaves The Gambia by QuietHammer(m): 6:51am On Jan 22, 2017
myqel:
On this special day some years ago, a special child was born...lo and behold there was great joy in heaven and on earth because of his peculiarity.... that child is ME, MYSELF AND I
Happy birthday to me, wish myself many happy returns in good health, peace, joy, riches and other good attributes (Amen)
Nairalanders should please show me some love so that friends outside this forum would know I have a strong family here...1000 likes would not be bad winkThanks!
Your name isn't among those of the celibrants on the front-page neither is it appearing on your profile. This your story no dey add up, but who am I to take a action? Wehdonesir grin

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump On ISIS: "We Have To Fight Fire With Fire" / Four Suspects Has Been Discovered Over The Mail Hacking During The America Presi / Iraqi Forces Fall Into Daesh (ISIS) Trap West Of Mosul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.