Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Jammeh's Farewell/Last Speech At The Airport before Leaving For Guinea Conakry - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jammeh's Farewell/Last Speech At The Airport before Leaving For Guinea Conakry (631 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Farming In Equatorial Guinea (Photos) / "Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jammeh's Farewell/Last Speech At The Airport before Leaving For Guinea Conakry by okwuvic(m): 5:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Jammeh's Farewell/Last Speech At The Airport before Leaving For Guinea Conakry by blackpanda: 5:48am On Jan 22, 2017
Aint nobody gat time for that angry
Re: Jammeh's Farewell/Last Speech At The Airport before Leaving For Guinea Conakry by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Just shut up and leave already...... you missed the opportunity to handover and stay peacefully in and out of the country you claim you love undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided All the same, consider yourself lucky because you would have been killed by the Armed forces of the world undecided undecided undecided undecided

Click 'Like' for me jo wink wink wink
Re: Jammeh's Farewell/Last Speech At The Airport before Leaving For Guinea Conakry by wablex(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2017
Aha up to guinea again, I thought from Gambia to Kiri kiri nt konakry

(1) (Reply)

Why I Allowed Yahya Jammeh To Leave Gambia – President Adama Barrow / Reasons Why The Las Vegas Shooter Killed 59 People During Concert / Zimbabwe Government: Mogabe To Resign And His Vice Installed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.