Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Need Someone To Moderate My Tech Forum Droid.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Someone To Moderate My Tech Forum Droid.ng (730 Views)

Join The Fastest Growing Tech Forum In Nigeria / Join The Fastest Growing Tech Forum In Nigeria / Moderator Urgently Needed For My Tech Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Moderate My Tech Forum Droid.ng by Codedboy95(m): 5:43am On Jan 22, 2017
Hello i need someone to moderate My tech forum https://www.droid.ng for the rest of this year maybe. as i have never had time to be updating it since i made it.. i don't want it to look like a waste of domain name and hosting.. anyone capable of updating it should please call or whatsapp me on 07013715550.
Re: Need Someone To Moderate My Tech Forum Droid.ng by Codedboy95(m): 6:25am On Jan 22, 2017
bestipodyoot:
We IPOB Yoots hate any website that uses the zoo's official color (green).

we're giving you 24 hours to change the colors to biafran colors or we'll ddos both your site and your host.

Goodluck no one is holding you. happy ddosing
Re: Need Someone To Moderate My Tech Forum Droid.ng by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2017
Codedboy95:
Hello i need someone to moderate My tech forum https://www.droid.ng for the rest of this year maybe. as i have never had time to be updating it since i made it.. i don't want it to look like a waste of domain name and hosting.. anyone capable of updating it should please call or whatsapp me on 07013715550.
I can manage it for you but u gonna pay for my data subscribtion, u ready?
Re: Need Someone To Moderate My Tech Forum Droid.ng by Codedboy95(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2017
remiproxy:
I can manage it for you but u gonna pay for my data subscribtion, u ready?
drop Your number please
Re: Need Someone To Moderate My Tech Forum Droid.ng by Horlami3370: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Codedboy95:
Goodluck no one is holding you. happy ddosing

grin
Re: Need Someone To Moderate My Tech Forum Droid.ng by Codedboy95(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Horlami3370:

grin
hehehe some people no just get brain
Re: Need Someone To Moderate My Tech Forum Droid.ng by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Codedboy95:
drop Your number please
08051362490 or ayohaypizzle@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Can Make Google Adsense Appear On Opera Mini/Mobile Browsers For U / Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.