Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). (65763 Views)

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
ichuka:
It's impossible for a woman to be head/ruler of the world.
It's against Gods arrangements.
Just can't happen.
They are wasting there time.
Because the god you worship is a sexist asshole?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
cococandy:

grin grin grin
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by SalomonKane: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin

I wouldn't be surprised that post you quoted might be your best post for 2017?. grin
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
ichuka:
It's impossible for a woman to be head/ruler of the world.
It's against Gods arrangements.
Just can't happen.
They are wasting there time.
What a sad sexist male fvcker. You're pathetic. The Jesus maggot has successfully devoured another brain.

Any feminist in the house? Come and bore a hole in this man's head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
cococandy:

The cretin himself is the sexist asshole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pussyAvenger: 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
AbuSaad39:
Are you really okay?

You must be insane. Why are you quoting me this way?
cuz fools never code
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by AbuSaad39(m): 12:49am On Jan 24, 2017
pussyAvenger:
cuz fools never code
Something must be wrong with yah brain.
Code what? These folks are demostrating cos they don't like this man and you're there typing rubbish.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by cococandy(f): 1:45am On Jan 24, 2017
Phaeze:
The cretin himself is the sexist asshole.
obviously
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by davidif: 6:21am On Jan 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

The one you wish was not yours. Come demonstrate for your rights in your country. Where the people look like you.

This generation undecided

And get shot? I don't think so.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2017
davidif:

And get shot? I don't think so.

Blood was shed even in US before they got to where they are now. Someone has to be the sacrifice.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by davidif: 6:33am On Jan 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Blood was shed even in US before they got to where they are now. Someone has to be the sacrifice.

And that's not going to be me sir. Have a good day.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by transfer101: 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
crixlight2:
na wetin sure pass be that ooo
Bros, holla na
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Eddy2cute(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
this riot or protest has no significant meaning anymore. Americans voted 4 trump so they have to accept and tolerate him
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by davidif: 2:40am On Jan 27, 2017

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by davidif: 2:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Eddy2cute:
this riot or protest has no significant meaning anymore. Americans voted 4 trump so they have to accept and tolerate him

Says who?!?!?!? If the women can go back home and organize themselves and launch a grassroots movement then it would have been worthwhile. Don't forget that in 2018 a lot of gubernatorial seats, house and the senate are going to be up for grabs for the mid term elections. If this women can go back home and get involved in politics at every level from the local level to the federal level then it would have been worthwhile. I can bet you that a lot of women who were involved in this march (and those who were not) are going to be inspired to run for elections in the upcoming years.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by davidif: 2:45am On Jan 27, 2017
agarawu23:
I am a Nigerian.
I care less about US angry

And you are here, even bothering to type.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by davidif: 2:49am On Jan 27, 2017
OldBeer:
Some mörons will never be able to comprehend what the American people are doing.

They will see this as a time waste but if you check the history of America, you will know that the country got to where it is today because of its marches.

Women got the right to vote, Blacks got the right to be treated equally, and the use of nuclear weapons were stopped because of marches like this.

Americans are not like some daft people in one backwards continent who will prefer to sit in their house and call on God to fight their poverty-stricken battles.

It is because of sacrifices like this, that is why it is possible for people like you to go over there with your backwards mentality and enjoy the same rights they do.

Most of you will kill yourself to enter there. Yet you will come online to talk rubbish about people who want a better society for themselves.

They know it is not possible for trump to leave, but with this march, they are telling their leaders that you may be in power but the people still have the power over you.

But I doubt the average Nigerian will understand, we are too busy begging baba God to pick up our call.

Bros, not only that o but this election i believe will encourage a lot of women to get involved in politics. I can almost guarantee you that in the coming years a lot of women are going to be throwing there hats in the ring and running for political office at the local, state and federal level.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by tck2000(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=kjhova post=53025064]

Well, this why they are protesting:

1- Trump had 2m+ votes less than Clinton and therefore lost the popular vote. This situation feeds the existing dislike of some for the electoral college system of US elections.

2- Trump ran a divisive campaign which if he carries through with his promises, it is expected to be detrimental to many minorities including; coloured folks, the poor, immigrants, muslims, women, LGBT etc.

3- Trump is threatening to scrap the existing world order which has guaranteed global peace since WW2. This is a scary situation for many Europeans, Japanese, Koreans etc as their very existence as independent and free peoples depend on the existing order.

4- Trump has shown disdain for the climate change campaign and called it a farce. This is alarming to all conservationists and scientists.

5- Trump has promised to scrap the Affordable Care Act and has not offered any assuring replacement plan. This poses a risk of loosing their health cove

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant / Nelson Mandela Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.