Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). (65806 Views)

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by davidif: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Muafrika2:

Liberty should be limited - by reason. Otherwise it can become chaos

So says the guy from the oppressed nation. Please tell me who made you a god to determine what amount of liberty people need?

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
davidif:

So says the guy frommtge oppressed nation. Who exactly made you a god to determine what amount of liberty people need?

Get back home and build your nation angry
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by obixcel(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
wolfash:

Most Americans are hypocrites, why are trying to show the whole world that they don't believe in democracy or their electoral system , but don't really know how to say it out? ...... I am sure if each one of this misled women was asked what really they re marching for, they don't know, they just want to join the movement led by some perceived attention -seeking " feminists " , meanwhile over 60% of female voters voted for Trump.
America has never had a female president, vice president or speaker , so why the noise of a woman should loose an election?.
Trump wants the best for his people " the Americans", why are some old Africans claiming they will tear their green card.
America just have a president now, for the past 8 years, they just had a sympathy -lover at the helm of affairs.
They went as far as saying the Russians were the reason why Trump won. I think and still think Obama presidency was a mistake. Any informed and good open minded analyst of Foreign politics here will agree with me on this.
You've said it all, Gbam!
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by gbegemaster(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:
And yet some semi-literate dafts in Port Harcourt went on a street demonstration to celebrate Trump's inauguration. The difference between these protests and the one in PH is 'legitimacy'. These protesters in US and UK have permits to hold a demonstration of this magnitude, but the Biafrans in PH obviously took on laws into their hands and went into the streets to constitute nuisance. We all know how that ended.

There is no justice in this country. We have not finished with the myriad of problems we have and these jobless IPOB youths are adding theirs. If you die for nonsense, you die for nothing.

I don't pity anyone who got shot in PH during their so called 'Trump celebration'.

Modified: Those quoting me to type rubbish are a reflection of what IPOB stands for: lawlessness. It is also an indication of why the trigger happy Nigerian army are shooting you people upandan like rabid dogs.

Kwantinue. They will keep using you people to vent their frustrations.

As for those cursing themselves not me, I return your curses back to you and your household 1000 folds.
To show that you actually came looking for trouble, this is an anti-trump rally yet you brought Ipod into it. Does Ipod participate in anti-trump rally?

It won't have gotten to the extent of people wishing you experience the same thing if you had only apologised in the areas I feel you went wrong. You were insensitive and you assumed wrongly.

One more thing, if the curses are not in your possession why are you returning them? Seems like fear to me and there's no need to be afraid. Or maybe am just wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
To show that you actually came looking for trouble, this is an anti-trump rally yet you brought Ipod into it. Does Ipod participate in anti-trump rally?

It won't have gotten to the extent of people wishing you experience the same thing if you had only apologised in the areas I feel you went wrong. You were insensitive and you assumed wrongly.

One more thing, if the curses are not in your possession why are you returning them? Seems like fear to me and there's no need to be afraid. Or maybe am just wrong.
Curses don't have to be in one's possession before you send it back to the senders.

I am not afraid of anyone or their useless utterances. I'm simply obeying simple spiritual laws: when a person sends curses your way, you reject it and send it back.

I didn't come to to find trouble: I am simply juxtaposing the two scenarios and highlighting the foolishness of IPOB youths and their misguided actions.

Anyhu, they have always said 'Biafra or death.' They are getting what they asked for.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ogwucheveekee(f): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
GOD PASS MAN
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
bqlekan:
It is clear Trump is not the people's choice. How he managed to win the electorate's vote still remain a mystery. It is a pity all these protests won't work. Trump is not the type of man to resign.
Alot of people dont understand the reason for these rallies. They are there to let him know that there is power in unity and they would resist any discriminatory policy or policies he has in mind since he is going to be the president for the next 4years.

AbuSaad39:
Most atimes it baffles me how this man was elected cos it is very obvious that Americans doesn't like him.
Racist rural america through the electoral college plus some little manipulation by the Tsar of russia..lol. By numbers, clinton had more votes.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:
And yet some semi-literate dafts in Port Harcourt went on a street demonstration to celebrate Trump's inauguration. The difference between these protests and the one in PH is 'legitimacy'. These protesters in US and UK have permits to hold a demonstration of this magnitude, but the Biafrans in PH obviously took on laws into their hands and went into the streets to constitute nuisance. We all know how that ended.

There is no justice in this country. We have not finished with the myriad of problems we have and these jobless IPOB youths are adding theirs. If you die for nonsense, you die for nothing.

I don't pity anyone who got shot in PH during their so called 'Trump celebration'.

Modified: Those quoting me to type rubbish are a reflection of what IPOB stands for: lawlessness. It is also an indication of why the trigger happy Nigerian army are shooting you people upandan like rabid dogs.

As for those cursing themselves not me, I return your curses back to you and your household 1000 folds.
IT'S QUITE OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE FRUSTRATED!!!
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Odingo1: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

Hmm!. Trump is against Transvestites, yet he invited Bruce/Cat Jenner to the inauguration party. That was a special invite.
I am all for anti- abortion, could care less about gays and lesbians. Their own progative; I also know that Trump and Putin can't stop Islamic terrorism. Il
[/b]OK,time will tell.[b]
Islamic terrorism will be fought vehemently,it can't stop but it will be reduced drastically.
Invitation of transvestites has no link with supporting a new law that will reduce it proliferation,on no occasion should the creation of third gender should be allowed to flourish, I mean the shemales.
Gay and lesbians is not their own perogative,Trump will not stop them from being gays and lesbian but they should not adopt children, after been married as gay and lesbians they will go and adopt other people children, that is absurd.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mrtesso:

Were u by any chance in port Harcourt? I had to pull off a major road into bank premises to escape their wildness as one was brandishing a club and ordering me off the road to make way for members who were walking on both lanes- for my own right of way again?
Some practically jumped unto the opposing lane daring and compelling commuters to a screeching halt!

With a monsoon of respect to those people "fighting for their rights" I don't know where the peaceful demonstrations held In Port Harcourt because all I saw were super unruly. Market women practically hurled their wares into stores to avoid looting as they claimed.

At d same time, a limo was burnt in the US oh...that didn't seem peaceful to me. Maybe miscreants hijacked the protests or Maybe these are peaceful because the majority are women, or maybe they are more than "semi-literate"? Just wondering...
The burnt limo was on the inauguration day, and that was some thugs who rioted after trump was sworn in. The women march was the day after.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. I have people who corroborate what you have said, which is partly why I wrote what I did. You can't claim to be having a peaceful demonstration and soldiers will shoot for no reason. Nigeria is a jungle but I don't think we have regressed to that level.

As for the US disturbances, the police use rubber bullets to disperse unruly protesters, but that is. USA, this is Nigeria where enforcement agents misbehave. These so-called agitators know how things are in this country yet they are daring the devil.

They brought it upon themselves.
You are correct. Tear gas and pepper spray were also used in the US too on protesters after the inauguration, but the mopol and nigerian army due to the limited amount of rubber bullet or tear gas canisters would use live bullet. That is the most effective means of dispersing crowds in Nigeria. We all saw the subsidy protest, june 12 protest e.t.c Even a student in OAU was shot by mopol during a protest for better amenities in the school.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by RaeMystix: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Odingo1:

[/b]OK,time will tell.[b]
Islamic terrorism will be fought vehemently,it can't stop but it will be reduced drastically.
Invitation of transvestites has no link with supporting a new law that will reduce it proliferation,on no occasion should the creation of third gender should be allowed to flourish, I mean the shemales.
Gay and lesbians is not their own perogative,Trump will not stop them from being gays and lesbian but they should not adopt children, after been married as gay and lesbians they will go and adopt other people children, that is absurd.

Just so you know, Trump's opinion about what he thinks the laws in terms of Gay, Lesbians, transvestites should be, is totally different from what he would have to do as a president. This is America and not Nigeria where by laws can be drastically changed. You would be surprised that Trump's involvement with the law changes would only make a little difference. This ain't Ninja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by gbegemaster(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Curses don't have to be in one's possession before you send it back to the senders.

I am not of afraid of anyone or their useless utterances. I'm simply obeying simple spiritual laws: when a person sends curses your way, you reject it and send it back.

I didn't come to to find trouble: I am simply juxtaposing the two scenarios and highlighting the foolishness of IPOB youths and their misguided actions.

Anyhu, they have always said 'Biafra or death.' They are getting what they asked for.
Peaceful separation is better than forced unity. Separation however should be the last option. There's actually one or two solutions to this problem but as usual, it won't see the light of day.

However that's a discussion for another day and another thread. Ciao.

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ajixegun:

Thank you sir. Some people are so daft to see what is happening in Syria, innocent children and defenseless men and women are being killed everyday over there but they are keeping mute about it, then protesting against a man who said his country's people protection first and his not going to force their ways of life on any country. Syria and Libya bad state is due to promising of democracy by obama.
This is the most important thing i like about trump. To be honest; if i was an american..i would surely vote for him over hillary. The fact that US is going to step down as the world police...

the irony is now that biafra agitators thinks he would support them when he has clearly stated that he/america would not give a Bleep about others anymore. He would only trade or deal with countries that would only benefit americans in return, renegotiate all trade deals, put americans in line first for jobs, tighten borders e.t.c. These are what conservatives love to hear.

I see conservatives taking over Canada in the next election too. Justin Tredeau is now very unpopular with his liberal political correctness religion..
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
bonechamberlain:
. It's very obvious u are the uncivilized person, see the way u are ranting and foaming saying nothing and sounding like an illiterate and an uncouth animal.

Am not surprised u have nothing upstairs in that ur thick skull of luci. U know nothing yet you don't want to learn. Animal

Na your father be animal
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pussy riot indeed.

2.5m people are ont enough.

Medecin after death.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by bonechamberlain(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
sonofLuci:

Na your father be animal
let me give ur father the benefit of doubt that he raised u well but u chose to be a nuisance.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by UncleJudax(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Wtf and where did I say they were

Learn to comprehend sentences
Get de fuq out of my mention. You didnt read what de guy wrote/claimed about blacks being treated equally. And you hurriedly concurred...or you didnt say you agree with the ones highlighted in red?

PussyyyBrain
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by davidif: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Muafrika2:

Get back home and build your nation angry

And what nation is that again?
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
UncleJudax:

Get de fuq out of my mention. You didnt read what de guy wrote/claimed about blacks being treated equally. And you hurriedly concurred...or you didnt say you agree with the ones highlighted in red?

PussyyyBrain

You are a fool, an excuse to humanity! When he meant blacks got the right to be treated equally by protesting he was talking of Martin Luther King. The say "not to slavery part" uhn? He was talking about the PAST what they were able to achieve through protesting because some morons couldn't understand why they were.

The fact that YOU think they still aren't treated equally oh well how is that my problem undecided

Officially they are, if you are talking about racism then Mr it goes BOTH WAYS

Son of a bitch. Only a bitch would bring her bastard son to the world and let him act all sexist. Pussybrain ko dick brain ni. To think it was a pussy that brought you to this world, oya do the world a favour and kill yourself because it's horrible for you enough being pushed outta a pussy mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by UncleJudax(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

You are a fool, an excuse to humanity! When he meant blacks got the right to be treated equally by protesting he was talking of Martin Luther King. The say "not to slavery part" uhn? He was talking about the PAST what they were able to achieve through protesting because some morons couldn't understand why they were.

The fact that YOU think they still aren't treated equally oh well how is that my problem undecided

Officially they are, if you are talking about racism then Mr it goes BOTH WAYS

Son of a bitch. Only a bitch would bring her bastard son to the world and let him act all sexist. Pussybrain ko dick brain ni. To think it was a pussy that brought you to this world, oya do the world a favour and kill yourself because it's horrible for you enough being pushed outta a pussy mtcheeeeeew
Now your pusssybrain got back from coma huh.
Apparently the shit got to you...next time you think before throwing insults...covert or overt. And there is nothing sexist about my comment. I just used a less vulgar combi.
Now, run along.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by HeavenShield: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
I am greatly motivated at this..imagine a sea of protesters and no one in US injured as a result..America is a country indeed. Then Imagine only 100ppl in Nigeria protesting..then you have heard 10 killed by angry and STUPID police ppl as if it concern them more than the politicians.
Imagine if we as a nation protests against evil policies of Govt then how sweet it would be, the Govt would be overturning many wicked policies. I wonder if it is not possible in NIGERIA! Well as i keep saying..MANY OF OUR POLITICIANS HAVE NO BUSINESS IN GOVERNANCE cos many of them are BRAINLESS.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by mikolo80: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
bqlekan:
It is clear Trump is not the people's choice. How he managed to win the electorate's vote still remain a mystery. It is a pity all these protests won't work. Trump is not the type of man to resign.
he is not the city people's choice clearly. But what about rural ppl who make up the MAJORITY. THIS IS A DEMOCRACY NOT LIKEOCRACY .why dem no gada like dis on election day. Mumu ppl. Votes matter not jobless protesters
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
UncleJudax:

Now your pusssybrain got back from coma huh.
Apparently the shit got you...next time you think before throwing insults...covert or overt. Now, run along.
People like you are extremely pathetic, pitiful and bitter beings. What else to expect from a person with your kind of foolish mentality. Raised up to think his d*ck makes him a mini god by a b*tch which has already failed not only womanhood but also motherhood... .but hey it might not even be her fault. Maybe you are just destined to be born as the King of fools. Your kind are the insecure ones. Always quick to open their thrash they call mouth, thinking they have something upstairs but having nothing to offer than their pathetic d*cks that's already rotten af. Scratched evey corners it can, slave to to it, thinking it makes them superior. Nonsense!
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by mikolo80: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
HeavenShield:
I am greatly motivated at this..imagine a sea of protesters and no one in US injured as a result..America is a country indeed. Then Imagine only 100ppl in Nigeria protesting..then you have heard 10 killed by angry and STUPID police ppl as if it concern them more than the politicians.
Imagine if we as a nation protests against evil policies of Govt then how sweet it would be, the Govt would be overturning many wicked policies. I wonder if it is not possible in NIGERIA! Well as i keep saying..MANY OF OUR POLITICIANS HAVE NO BUSINESS IN GOVERNANCE cos many of them are BRAINLESS.
they fought and died and still fight and die for this right a long time ago. Are any of us willing to fight or die for anything in Nigeria except money.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by mikolo80: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Explorers:
Paris.

Large crowds gathered in the heart of Paris to take part in the Women's Parch, part of a worldwide day of action following Trump's inauguration.
only crowd that mattered was on election day
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by UncleJudax(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

People like you are extremely pathetic, pitiful and bitter beings. What else to expect from a person with your kind of foolish mentality. Raised up to think his d*ck makes him a mini god by a b*tch which has already failed not only womanhood but also motherhood... .but hey it might not even be her fault. Maybe you are just destined to be born as the King of fools. Your kind are the insecure ones. Always quick to open their thrash they call mouth, thinking they have something upstairs but having nothing to offer than their pathetic d*cks that's already rotten af. Scratched evey corners it can, slave to to it, thinking it makes them superior. Nonsense!
oh great, now i am scared. grin
you seem to know everything about me...hhahaha.
get over it, being a pussybrained bitchhh doesnt kill, just makes you are retard.

bye.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
UncleJudax:

oh great, now i am scared. grin
you seem to know everything about me...hhahaha.
get over it, being a pussybrained bitchhh doesnt kill, just makes you are retard.

bye.

You know what, you aren't even worth my time. I already had to stoop extremely low to your point but seems you even waaaaaaay lower undecided
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by kjhova(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
pchukwudi:
The frustration of the protesting democrats is actually rooted in the fact that the conservatives control the entire arms of the present US government - that's both the executive and the legislature. And as it is, they will also decide who calls the shots at the supreme court.

And to make matters worse, most of Obama's policies were products of executive orders. They did not pass through the national assembly. And for that reason, they can be reversed by Trump's executive orders without any say from national assembly. In fact he had already signed one executive order to reverse as much as possible the Obama's anti-business socialist healthcare program popularly known as obamacare. .

No problem mate...time will tell how "Trumpcare" will turn out.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Snow5(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
I am not understanding!!!
Who con vote for Trump now?
Oghene biko ooo
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Xcex: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

see ur level of mental retardedness, hate kills faster dan cancer
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Xcex: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

fools like u will continue in this kind of system, u hide behind a faceless forum to type dis trash n as lazy as u are can't even go out for a march or protest, Africa weep for ut sake, cos u gat no balls, no say, a mere vegetable....... No gots no glory.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant / Nelson Mandela Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.