Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Adekunle Holden: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adekunle Holden: (539 Views)

If I Had Known A Poem By Mary Temitope Inspired By Adekunle Gold / Adekunle, The Heir! / A Hunt - A Military Thriller by Abraham Adekunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Holden: by doyouknowjohnny: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2017
December 25th

I don't know how I got involved in all this, why my name is peddled on social media and news channels both foreign and domestic. How I'm linked to terror cells in Iran and Syria, some even call me the next Osama bin Laden's, the famous terrorist who brought America to its knees on sept 11 2001.

I'm somehow the most dangerous criminal on the international terror list. But one thing is clear the president of the federal republic of Nigeria is dead together with Chinese prime minister Lui wan, secretary of the state of the American government Kelly jones and representatives of France, Canada and Germany.
And I was the last person seen on cctv to leave the eko hotel and suites before the bombs went off.

I don't remember any of this but I woke up the next day in my apartment with news of the bombings and a week later a wanted criminal in more than 28 countries

But to those who framed me I've been on the run for 256days and I'm done running. It's time I fought back and have my name cleared.

My name is Adekunle Holden and I'm a wanted fugitive.

(1) (Reply)

Life / Emotions In My Head / When Love, Business And Mind Conquers [A Fiction]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.