Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur (36803 Views)

Nigerian Student In Malaysia Dies In Car Accident (Photos) / Drunk CRUTECH Student Kills Final year student in an auto crash on campus / Pregnant RCCG Youth Leader Dies In An Auto Crash, Five Months After Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by pasol4real(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
olaniyi0:
Rip Bro, atleast better than drug trafficking...
You are so senseless
What's better than drug trafficking?
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by CioAngels(f): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yannny:
May the departed soul rest in peace.

But wait o, people don die gan from Jan 1st - Jan 22nd and the year is still new. shocked shocked shocked

Death is a must for all but for all eyes that reads this, you will not die untimely.
Thank you, and you too.
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by jworg: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Rayd502:
The rate at which people are dying this year by road accident is alarming...God please save us.Rip to the dead.

Happy new year
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
something av noticed in d past 5yrs..everybody associated wiv diz title in malaysia dies mysteriously..either before or after coronation...i hail unaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa juju is not potent perhaps diz is cosmos..huh
voiceoftheupcom:
Forerunner of the Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, dies in an auto crash in Kuala Lumpur
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/forerunner-of-eze-ndigbo-malaysia-dies.html

Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by Ogbuefi2020: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Corrinthians:
Former Eze NdiOsu dies huh. grin

As they wish Buhari dead, so shall they meet their untimely exit time and again.

I hope his drug business dies with him, the world would certainly be a better place with the exit of things like him. cheesy
Omenka and frustration
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by murtalaa(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Probably in a hurry for meth delivery or pickup.
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by Aroh48(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
olaniyi0:
Rip Bro, atleast better than drug trafficking...
I don't know wether most of you here in NL left their brains in their mothers womb.We are talking about someone death and you are here typing trash, you see while enough oxygen is required at child birth.
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by Corrinthians(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Omenka and frustration
Yes i am omenka. In fact, i am Gbawe, and Hungerbad, and Demdem, and Modath, and Aresa, and etc. If these cures a headache in a flat head, so be it. grin
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by SmartyPants(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Is this not the second time within 6 months that someone bearing or strongly associated with this title in Malaysia has died? What a coincidence...
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by apholaryn: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Elan83:
i still see untimely death on ur head! It may not reach easter!
no difference between you and the dude, may God help u both.
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by LockDown69(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
modelsms:
Dey don use jazz kill my man. Rip
Person no fit die of natural cause or human error again? Na wa o! for my naija peeps.
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by sukkot: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
tongue
i salute my bros lol

1 Like

Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by AngelicBeing: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
sukkot:
i salute my bros lol
l am fine jare, l think this is the second or third stories l am reading about the death of those aspiring for that stool in Malaysia, seems voodoo and jazz has been tied to that title now sad
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by sukkot: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l am fine jare, l think this is the second or third stories l am reading about the death of those aspiring for that stool in Malaysia, seems voodoo and jazz has been tied to that title now sad
lol their wahala. i am out of FORKS to give grin
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by AngelicBeing: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
sukkot:
lol their wahala. i am out of FORKS to give grin
grin grin
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by sukkot: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
grin grin
But you know I can appreciate the esoteric nature of the story too. this is the same malaysia where flight MH370 went missing on march 8 2014 and hasnt been found to date and then another malaysian flight MH17 crashed on july 17 2014 into ukraine and it was said that the dead bodies on that flight were cold meaning the people had been killed long before they got on that flight. point being there is a spirit roaming in malaysia that is hell bent on bringing down those who are most high. i would further go into the intricate esoteric nature to the whole thing but I need permission from the angels to divulge such intricate matters. but best believe the eze ndigbo title ties in to the whole mystery. and the next person who comes up for that title will also be killed. that post is cursed for now in malaysia and will be cursed till the land is cleansed of all transgressions tongue

1 Like

Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by protocoll(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
funny guy...but remember na life we dey talk abt o..
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by nasoeb: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wow so uba is gone. Was a generous nice guy. Commonly referred as eze ndi igbo of malaysia.
What a life.
Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by AngelicBeing: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
sukkot:
But you know I can appreciate the esoteric nature of the story too. this is the same malaysia where flight MH370 went missing on march 8 2014 and hasnt been found to date and then another malaysian flight MH17 crashed on july 17 2014 into ukraine and it was said that the dead bodies on that flight were cold meaning the people had been killed long before they got on that flight. point being there is a spirit roaming in malaysia that is hell bent on bringing down those who are most high. i would further go into the intricate esoteric nature to the whole thing but I need permission from the angels to divulge such intricate matters. but best believe the eze ndigbo title ties in to the whole mystery. and the next person who comes up for that title will also be killed. that post is cursed for now in Malaysia and will be cursed till the land is cleansed of all transgressions tongue

The Celestial realm rules the physical, so much voodoo, spirit- ism, satanism, idol worshiping and several ungodly deals going on in that Axis and no wonder, Malaysia is enveloped with a dark spiritual cloud and the leviathan spirit is holding the country to ransom wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur by Ejjis(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Second death for the same seat...What is happening to Igbos Biko Nu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Burnt Beyond Recognition In A Terrible Accident In Kogi(graphic Photos) / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos / 31 Roads In Lagos And The Famous Nigerians They Were Named After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.